FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWind.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wind.
    Posted: 07 January 2008 at 8:59pm
I know this has been bought up before but Is bloating and burping and So wanting to fart to get some relief indigestion????

Or is indigestion just that sort of yucky feeling in the back of your throat???

I am the first above and I am getting to the point I dont want to eat anything as just bloat up and feel so uncomfortable?????

:(

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 9:14pm
I don't *think* it's indigestion, but I share your pain, I am so full of wind at the moment!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:32pm
have you tried some enos, I got the same with one of the girls & it did seem to help somewhat
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 7:28am
Ah..is that like some stuff that you put in water and it fizzes? Mum used to give that to me when I was little used to make really do huge burps but certainly got rid of wind!

Can obviously have it when pregnant ah?

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:03pm
Yeah I suffer from BAD wind and when i get wind my tummy is so hard and bloated and uncomfortable and I have a dull ache behind my shoulder blades and the top of my tummy under my ribs, with intergestion its like a horrible pain inbetween my boobs and it hurts to breath in! Ouchies
Oh and with wind I get sharp stabby pains down my whistle! Feckin hurts! And the need to fart, but not with intergestion, with that it feel like a big air bubblw wants to come up my throat so I take quickeze and it gets rid of it.

Edited by Sheza

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:06pm
my indigestion is helped by titralac(sp?)....its amazing.. as for wind havent found anything that great yet:(
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 12:29pm
Kawwww if you can, get on ur hands and knee's and put your bum as far in the air as you can and ur chest as close to the ground as you can, I know it will be ahr dbeing 35 weeks preggers but honestly it pushes the wind down or up and you can pass it, my mum taught me this trick and I swear by it, and also I get DF to pat my lower back at the same time and I can feel the wind shift and pressure relese, its great, do this after taking a mylanta tablet and it works! :)

kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:04pm

yep kelpa thats the stuff, there used to be andrews also but I dont think you can buy it now & I guess its safe while preg, I never had any problems its just salts. My mw also had a great idea for indigestion - a teaspoon (not a container) of ice cream and just let it melt slowly in your mouth so it coats your throad & cools at the same time.  Helped most of the time tho not always

eta: you can get enos at supermarket usually with panadol, bandaids etc

Edited by kezplanet
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 1:23pm
i dont have mylanta...? maybe i should get some..yeah getting in that position is interesting now I'm so far along..i wish id known that in the 1st trimester though:) !
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 2:29pm
Yeah you can get it at the supermarket or chemist and it comes in a little roll so you can pop it into your bag easy.
Ive got intergestion right now, its sore

Post Reply Post Reply