FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReflux?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reflux?
    Posted: 23 February 2008 at 6:46pm
I think Ive been getting what is a type of reflux...but its not acidy it just air bubbles that come up in my throat and gurlge, It sounds awful when I do it It makes me feel a little bit ill aswell, just the whole gag reflex thing. Every afternoon I seem to get it, and its so horrible! Ive been feeling nauseous all afternoon and dont know what to eat, but eating seems to be the only thing that keeps the reflux thing at bay..
Has anyone else had anything like this and know anything else I can do or take to help it?

TIA

Sponsored Links

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 7:24pm
titralac get it from your mw..its fab..worked for me for reflux and indigestion!
Mum to two amazing boys!
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 7:29pm
yeah - my friend also has recommended Titralac, she had tried everything for her heartburn and this worked a miracle for her, so talk to your m/w and get some prescribed!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 7:37pm
yeah I think il tell her about this reflux thing when I see her in March, its just so horrible

Glag2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glag2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2008 at 8:16pm
I usually try gaviscon or mylanta
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2008 at 1:29pm
Titralac was a god send! works wonders! hope you feel better soon
 Post Reply Post Reply