FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 443>
Author
kazgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:38pm
Awwww Newbie that just sounds so heartbreaking. We are all thinking of you and your DH

Thanks Leash for the advice, will definitely take on your advice!

Good luck for everyone with this next storm coming.
Sponsored Links

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:02pm
Awwww hun Im so so sorry for you and DH, My heart is breaking for you both....I pray to god to help you and DH & your families to get thru this very hard time. ....I just want to give you and DH a big hug & give you both my shoulders to cry on......God bless you, DH & Angel Diego xox
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:18pm
Mumof72b - no method this time infact it was quite a fluke, it took 2 yrs and fert treatment with tristen but we were told if we wanted to have another then we would be best o try within a year of tristen being born so voila. No dont think DH will be talked round anymore but thats ok two is better than the none we had two years ago.

Newbie - I can understand how horrible it was for you. I had similar feelings when we lost our first baby then took 2 years to get pregnant again I became very resentful of pregnant woman. Its so annoying (that might not be the right word) when you have no answers as to why it had to happen and why to you... i hope the post mortem will have some answers for you. try to take care of yourselves.XXXX
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:44pm
Hi everyone, I thought I was due in November, just had my scan a couple of weeks ago and it turns out I am actually due on 28 December! So I have moved to December
I found out I am having ANOTHER boy, (I was hoping for a girl this time!)
But he looks healthy so I am happy.
Nice to meet you all
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:55pm
Our Due Dates

motherof6   1st ITS A BOY Wellington Hospital
solitarediamond 2nd ITS A GIRL
mrshouse 4th will be finding out
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY      Hutt Hospital      
MissCassie 8th
bubnumber2 9th ITS A GIRL
Roksana   10th will be finding out Middlemore hospital - Botany B/Care
Mumof72B 12th ITS A BOY Tauranga Hospital
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY - Burwood or CWH
dramateyz   15th ITS A BOY
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Phat_Cat 16th IT'S ANOTHER BOY NSH or Warkworth Birth Centre
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise
Noodle   22nd Its going to be a surprise NSH
wanamonkey   23rd ITS A GIRL Waikato Hospital
Mellybelly 25th Will be finding out NSH
Newbie08 26th
nictoddie 26th will have elective c section will be finding out
wanda 26rd will be finding out
Jayne 15th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th will be finding out Middlemore Hospital then Botany
Dagster 30th will be finding out NSH
kiwibubs 31st will be finding out Auckland Hospital

sh_az angel baby
Neoshasmummy angel baby
linda     angel baby
Hannahbil angel baby
Nellybelly angel baby

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:03am

Morning

Jayne - Welcome to our group & congrat's on having another wee man.  In case you havent read back pages I have 6 girls & i've been told My now bubba is a boy Yay, Anyhoo Im still not totally convinced that he is a he, Hehe, silly I know especially when the scan shows the bits pretty good.  If your pretty good at identifying boy bits in scans mayb you can have a peek at my scan which is on page 115 & tell me what you think.

Ok well I'd better get some breadi ready before the tribe start waking up and demanding miracles from me.

Take care all & I'll catch up with you later when I get home from school...

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:32am
Our Due Dates

MissCassie 8th
Jayne 15th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital

sh_az angel baby
Neoshasmummy angel baby
linda     angel baby
Hannahbil angel baby
Nellybelly angel baby
Newbie08 angelbaby

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:37am
Morning Ladies

So all the North Island Ladies, How's the storming going..lol They alway's seem to miss us.Anyway had better get on with my day, have to go do some shopping.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:54am
Our Due Dates

MissCassie 8th
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital

sh_az angel baby
Neoshasmummy angel baby
linda     angel baby
Hannahbil angel baby
Nellybelly angel baby
Newbie08 angelbaby
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:56am
oops I put the wrong date in before - fixed now - I'll blame it on the pregnant brain haha
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Mumof72B Mumof72B wrote:

Morning

Jayne - Welcome to our group & congrat's on having another wee man. In case you havent read back pages I have 6 girls & i've been told My now bubba is a boy Yay, Anyhoo Im still not totally convinced that he is a he, Hehe, silly I know especially when the scan shows the bits pretty good. If your pretty good at identifying boy bits in scans mayb you can have a peek at my scan which is on page 115 & tell me what you think.

Ok well I'd better get some breadi ready before the tribe start waking up and demanding miracles from me.

Take care all & I'll catch up with you later when I get home from school...

Hi Mumof72B - Congrats on getting your boy! It looks like a boy in the scan definately!!
I have 2 boys of my own and 2 step-sons, so we have 4 boys in total which is why I was hoping for a girl, but I kind of knew I would have a boy so I wasn't disappointed when we had the scan. I was shocked to find out that the dates were a month off though! As long as he is not born in January - 3 of our boys have birthdays in January so it is a broke time of year for us!
Wow how do you do it with 6 children?? I find it hard enough with 4 here, and they aren't all full time with us either, my step-sons spend time at their mothers house too! When I stop working as well it should be easier though!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:29am
Newbie - That must have been difficult for you, I cant imagine what I would be like. It will take time but it sounds like you have a supporting DH and you two will work through it.

jayne - Welcome to the December babies, I have a feeling my bub will end up being a January baby, hopefully the first born for 2009 lol I wish.

Last night I had a dream I was at the scan with DH and we found out it was a girl lol, I must really want a girl, but must not get my hopes up too much just in case its a boy. But we are being overridden with boys at the moment.
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:38am

goodmorning all

welcome jayne.......wow a month off! im hoping to have mine in november...the sooner the better

yup i gues im the next to scan.......im not excited about it like i was last time.....i guess im 2nd time wiser that maybe they wont be able to tell so i guess i dont want to get my hopes up......

motherof7 youre lucky theres childcare at your school......uni doesnt have that.....

dagstar im sure your little girl will balance out the boys - i think theres still not enough boys-hehe....im so wacko i was looking at the list to see if there was a pattern to see if i was having a boy!

nothing to report here....except im bored and cant wait til DH finish work at 4.30pm-lol-oh i had a dream lastnight that i went to MW and hopped on the scales and i was up to 114kgs! i woke up thinking what the heck! i better get my butt moving!

[/url]
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:47am
Welcome Jayne, wow you're another one with her hands full of children. I'm wondering how I will cope with one, but you guys on here with 4, 5, 6, and 7 children, wow, you guys are amazing

I hope you do get your girl, Dagster. I really thought my little one was a girl, but the scan proved that wrong. I think I just though because I'm a "girl", I would cope better with one. Funny how you think ay.

Roksana, when your bub moved from one side to the other, was it really painful or just uncomfortable? Late yesterday afternoon and again when I woke up this morning, I had 'pains' low down near the bottom of my bump. It felt like baby was moving right around. It was worse yesterday, but probably because I was standing up and this morning, I was still in bed. I think the pains were more uncomfortable and a shock more than "painful", IYKWIM.

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:08am
Newbie i too cant begin to imagine what you and DH are going through, and as dagster said your DH sounds to be super supportive and together you will get through this, cry when you need to and get angry or sad when you need to you have suffered a devastating loss and you are allowed to grieve for your precious boy. And i hope the post mortem gives you some answers. Thinking of you hun!

Welcome Jayne and congrats on your wee lad!

WOW yea we are having LOTS of boys LOL

I've come home from work today i have pulled a muscle in my groin moving up to my belly area and its a mission getting up and down to the kids at work and i figured my belly is only gona get bigger and put more pressure on it i should rest it now so it doesn't get any worse.

Edited by noodle

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 11:34am
Hi guys,

Newbie - Man I feel like crying...every time I think about what you guys are going thru. Hold on to each other (DH and you I mean) and pull each other thru this. I am sure you will go on to have beautiful bubbas in the future! I dont know why these things happen to nice people hun but I will pray and hope that no one else has to go thru this!! Big hugs and pop in here every so often and say Hi!!

Jayne - Welcome to Dec 08...and congrats on your wee boy!

DebsB - Yah It was kinds more uncomfy then pianful....but at the time I thought it was Painful but when I think about it...it really wasnt!! I think bubba is just making himself comfy in there

I had a weird dream last night - I went to my scan...but this was not a 4d scan but a very high tech one!! At first they couldnt tell what I was having but I said "NO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME"...then they went to baby and I tell you I saw clear as day the face of the baby....I said "WOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL" and they said thats right its a she...and then showes me her bits which was also very clear!! Weird!!...but if my dream is correct she will be a very beautiful girl...LOL

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:01pm
Oh Newbie - how awful!!! My thoughts are with you and DH

Welcome Jayne - wow thats quite a difference n dates isnt it!

Rest up noodle and take it easy!

Im home AGAIN today - this time with a cold and I was up all night vomiting so havent had much sleep. Can work out why though - it could be the cold.

So what can I take for a cold? Im taking vicks vapo drops and thats it! I have a blocked nose and a chesty cough and I dont know what to try.

All this time off work is turning into a bit of a joke! My poor students!
Heres hoping this passes quickly!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:41pm
Oh no Drama ......I started with a block nose and a chesty cough to which turned in to a Throat and Chest infection....I got given Antibiotics for it. Completely lost my voice ....I have it back but I sound completelt diff...and I cant talk for long.

Go see a doc just in case and catch it quickly...I heard that its going around at the mo!!

Hope you feel better soon!

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:42pm
newbie so so sorry for you and your dh , I pray that you will be blessed with a healthy bub when you are ready to try again, Children sure are a blessing and can be taken for granted for those of us that have healthy ones inside and out! Big hugs and I hope you have lots of extra support and love to get you through the coming weeks and months.

Yeah I'm kinda freaking going from 2 to 3 but glad mine are a bit older and not toddlers and will be great helpers I have been told I will prob have my elective on about the 19th Dec last day of term so least I will not have to be rushing out for shcool and kindy drop offs with a new born, so can't wait till next Friday to find out the gender better behave itself and show us it's bits and pieces lol.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:46pm
oh no drama! you poor thing! i find sniffing vicks helps my nose when it gets blocked i hope you feel better soon!

i have just been uploading some scan photos to photobucket i'll post them on here shortly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 443>