FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 443>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 9:57am
Mrshouse - Yah Z is ok apart from her damn caughing...but only seems to get real bad at night. Poor bubba cant get any sleep!! Neither can the parents!

I was sooo uncomfy last night and twisted and turned the whole time + I had bad back ache...DH massaged it for me (was very nice) and then offered to look after Z when she woke herself up....he is sooo sweet!! However I had to get up because Z kept asking for me!!

Zoe - Yah I dont think I will be able to take 5W due to BP...But I am keen to find out about EPO and RTL. Nothing can be worse than 48 hours labour so if I can cut it down to half this time I will be happy.

CRAP only 6 weeks to go....

Drama - LOL at yr comment on being in denial....yah well I must admit even tho this is my second baby, I have my OMG moments..........but over all I am not worried about the labour itself...but more the fact that I will have two little ones to care & protect. I look at Z and think wow she turned out sooo well....how did we do it?? Will we be able to repeat the same with this one?? blah blah blah....

DH is home with DD today...so I left home at 8am...takes me 20min to get to work.....I finally got here at 9.25am. I dont know why I bother!!!! STUPID AKL TRAFFIC!!

Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:00am
Oh and I cant believe that my precious baby is going to be 3 on Friday! Where does the time fly??

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:25am

Hi again

Glad to hear things have settled down motherof6, I wish I was there to see your DP & Mr17's looks on their faces LOL>...

Hi Mrshouse...

Poor little Zaara I hope she gets better soon..

Well MW went well bubba is all good, I asked her about the 5W , EPO, RLT & Clary Sage Oil and she said because all my previous 6 pregnancies were overdue more than likely nothing will assist me in naturally going into labour  If anything she said I'd probably end up with an irratable uterus if i was to take anything because im a multi something person (I've had so many babies) So even tho my EDD is 12/12 Im gonna go by the induction date of 23/12 now. Im quite Pissed of now, LOL...

Motherof6 have you ever experienced having an irratable uterus while taking the EPO?

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:30am

Roksana yeay Zaara and I have the best birth dates! motherof7 Happy Birthday to your DS for 2mrw as well!......and i know what you mean Roksana- i havent been thinking about the labour as much as "OMG- how am i going to cope with 2!".....and i have my freak out phases where i think 5 more weeks and thats it im tied down! which is silly since im married and already have 1- thats as tied down as you can get!

[/url]
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:43am
Yah thats right MrsHouse!!

I think its silly at times that I feel anxious re two kids....because I do have a very helpful DH and have loads of family around who are there for us when we need them...but I think its a natural thing for us...we have to stress about some thing....if its not labour than kids...not kids then marriage...not that then $$$....he he ha ha never ends!!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:45am
Morning everyone,

Wow dont show up for half a day and night, and there is 3 pages to read lol.

MW went good, bubs heartbeat is fine her head is still down and have moved onto fortnightly vistis.

Found out last night that my photoshoot clashes with our Saturday Antenatal class so I had to move the photoshoot to Sunday, ill be getting a new haircut for it woo hoo. I will show pictures. DH cant wait to do the photoshoot (which really surprised me).

Roksana - It is funny us finance people doing budgets well in advanced. I thought DH would think I was strange but he agreed with me that it was a good idea.

Drama - I too am on metamucil and have to get iron pills to.

Solitaire - I hear you on the exam stress. My exam is on 6th Nov.

OOhh my replacement starts on the 5th Nov shall be rather interesting and having a minon lol.

I hear the purinal (sp??) massage is suppose to be good and also using olive oil to prevent tearing, ill be trying those two as for the insides I am not too sure what to try yet.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 10:53am
*giggles* Mumof72B

Your a Multigravida ....lmao you've had more than one pregnancy and nope haven't had an irratible Uterus with taking EPO,I actually had an Irratible Uterus with my others that I didn't take EPO.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 3:10pm
I can hear the wind blowing thru here.........soooo quiet!! LOL

Where is every one!!???

sunshine08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 3:46pm
Afternoon All

Gosh I cant wait to get home and take my shoes off - I wish I could come to work in my slippers

I am gong to try the massaging of the perineal with almond oil, RTL and maybe the EPO however much closer to my due date.

I work with the Clinical Nurse Manager here at the hospital and she keeps telling me to book into the accupuncture clinic (especially for preggers women) as they can do something to tone the uterus - so some of you may wish to try that!

I used accupuncture for my sore back and it was awesome!
solitairediamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:17pm
AAAAAARGH!!! Don't know how many of you saw, but I posted a message in the preg forum about a lot of pain when baby is moving, which was basically centered on the right side of my body. Well I just had an ultrasound and it my right kidney is moderately to severely blocked!!! I have had nowhere near the amount of pain as I had a few weeks ago when I had the kidney stone in my left kidney but aaargh I hope it doesn't get worse!!!!! Its scary So I have to meet the midwife at the hospital probably in an hour or so and may have to stay in. sigh There goes exam study.
[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/9p2jp12.png [IMG]
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:23pm
Oh no SD - I thought it was odd that you were feeling so much pain from baby movements! Atleast you know whats wrong!!

I hope they can get you sorted....as for exams...cant you get an ext on your exam specially if you get a letter from Hospital exlplaining what is going on? I had a friend who ended up in hospital for two weks prior exam and they let him take the exam a week (Cant remember) after every one else!

Good luck at the hospital Hun...we will be thinking of you!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:45pm
Oh SD ouchie, You poor girl....Well theres no better place to be than in the hospital aye. Big Hugs for you...I hope things get sorted out...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:47pm
Thanks Roksana! I'm about to leave for hospital. By the way the baby was weighing in at 2.9 kg. Is that big?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:49pm
Thanks mumof72b. I'm not in anywhere near the amount of pain i was in last time yet. only when baby moves so i just hope it doesnt get worse. And Roksana yeah i don't know about exam stuff but i guess there wil be some consideration made
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:49pm
Ahhhh geez SD

Glad you found out what was causing it, But geez the last thing you need right now Hope they get it sorted out quickly for you.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:51pm
SD If I've worked it out right 2.9 Kgs is over 6lb...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:52pm
Thats a pretty good size for 35wks gest SD. Well Done
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 5:57pm
Oh no SD - glad you know what it is but poor you dealing with this now!!
Im sure you will be able to sort something out for uni!

Im off to another AN class tonight and Im so tired!
Just had a nap and a snack to try and boost the energy. Dont think hubby is too keen to come but too bad!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 6:13pm
Solitaire - OH no not good at all, hope they can get it sorted if you have to go to hospital. Must be very painfull. . What uni do you study with? You maybe able to resit the exam next semster if you cant sit it??

Drama - have fun at antenatal class tonight. I hate that they are so late at night.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 7:57pm
SD, I hope you get sorted out at the hospital and you get better really quickly.
Drama, I hope you have a good time at AN class and DH starts to enjoy it.
Dagster, I hear you on the minion part. My replacement starts on monday, so it'll be good, especially because it means I've only got 9 days left when she starts.
Roksana, I hope Zaara gets better soon, poor wee mite

Hi to everyone else and I hope everyone is having a good week. Only 11 days of work to go, woohoo!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 443>