FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 443>
Author
sonyaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonyaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:34pm
LURKING

Debs with the show i have had it differently with all 3 babies with DS1 it all came at once 2 weeks b4 i had him with DS2 i had it all at once about an hour before labour kicked in and with my little princess i had it coming out in bits and pieces for weeks before.... so it can be soon or awhile away but definately a sign things are happenings in there

ok ill go away now haha GOODLUCK LADIES

SHAY 9
QUIN 7
2 angels @9wk 1 day on 30-04-09
our angel 6-06-07
Sponsored Links

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:44pm
Thanks Sonyaw and Dagster for the info. It's good to know things are happening. I'm just impatient I think.
TMI, it's only a bit of blood really, so maybe he's ages away still. Lots of cramps and backache throughout the night, so fingers crossed he'll be here before xmas

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:55pm
I have my fingers crossed for you DebsB I hope he will be here before Christmas! Such a cool chrissie pressie. Not to wish pain on you LOL but I hope that backache and those cramps get worse quick and fast!!!!!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:57pm
DebsB - Oh and feel free to text me with any news at anytime, and I will keep you up to date with any other arrivals etc. like you did for me when I was in hospital, thanks so much for that by the way, kept me in touch with the OhBaby world LOL!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 12:58pm
My fingers are crossed for you too DebsB, hope the cramps and backache are all good signs that in a few days your bub will be in your arms.

All this walking I have been doing everyday, I would have thought it would have moved bub by now.

NO MORE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!!! all finished now woo hoo, today was horrible, lucky I found a car park space right outside the door to the mall hehehe. lucky lucky.
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 1:02pm
I still have Christmas shopping to do but I think I will go on a late night and at least now I can use the parent child parks YAY!!!!
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 1:14pm
Thanks for your thoughts guys
Not a problem keeping you up-to-date Aimee, I know I like to know what's happening , so I thought you would like the updates.
Heidi seems to be doing so well. I've had a look at facebook at your pics and she's a wee cutie.

Dagster, yay for finishing christmas shopping. I finished mine on thursday and it's such a great feeling. Have you tried sitting backwards on a chair to help Arianne move down? I try to sit like that for an hour a day. Fernando went from 3/5 to 2/5 in a week, so he definately moved down. Sometimes I think there's nothing that definately works, it just depends on the baby.

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 1:39pm
Thanks DebsB, things are going well so far, I feel very lucky that things have gone well in the first week. i find that staying calm and just going with the flow work best for me...........in saying that she is screaming so I had better go!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 1:51pm
I usually sit back on the couch, maybe I need to do it a little longer.

She looks like she is going to be a late baby, darn it.
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 3:48pm

hey debsb GL! things sound like they are definitely happening for you!

dagster dont worry youve got heaps of time and it can go from nothing to baby is here!

Congrats Noodle and DH! a boy! you must be so happy and and you didnt have to wait!

Hi aimee-yes you sound like youre definitely suited for motherhood- im still struggling with BF-it seems like it gets worse and then better by the day! so my mood is dependant on how my nipples are feeling-lol-my right nipple has blisters and cuts all over! my left nipple is inverted! but im determined and ive already gone thru a tube of purelan! how is everyone else finding BF?

Hi everyone else! 5more days til christmas!

[/url]
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 4:49pm
MrsHouse - I had some terrible blisters and cracks at first but they seem to have healed up. I was using purelan but also a cream by weleda that DH got from the chemist (so cute he bought all the creams!) he said the chemist was also a naturo/homeopath and said that they can make up some remedies that work really well, so might be an idea if they dont heal up soon!

Oh my I cant believe its only 5 days to Christmas!!!!! I cant wait for all the yummy food, but I dont know how Heidi will handle all the people etc. hopefully she takes it in her stride and cruises!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 4:50pm
Dagster, DebsB and anyone else wanting to get those babies moving try bouncing on a swiss ball!!

Bubnumber2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubnumber2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 5:05pm
Hey everyone! Just updating, and letting you all know that my little girl was born ON her due date, weighing 8lb 6oz.
We had a bit of a mad dash to the hospital, and I just started feeling the need to push when we pulled into the hospital car park. I can tell you now, having to walk from car park to the delivery suite when you're 10cm dilated and needing to push is NOT something I ever want to repeat...of course I didn't realise I was 10cm at the time...I think I would have freaked out if I'd known lol. Anyway, we were only in the delivery room for 10 minutes before she was born after only 3 pushes! Unfortunately, her arrival was a bit too fast for my body to deal with, and I had to go into surgery for a few hours for the doctor to deal with some bad internal tearing that had happened as she was born. I did manage to stay with her for her first hour and a bit though, she was (and IS!) gorgeous!

Things are going pretty well now, she is such a piglet...didn't lose any weight during her first week, she gained 90grams instead! Breast-feeding is going well in that she is certainly getting enough to fill her up, but I still haven't gotten the latching thing down 100%, so my nipples are a bit worse for wear. It amazes me the amount of damage a little baby can do to your nipples just by feeding incorrectly. We are going to see the lactation consultant (for the second time) next week, hoping to work things out a little better from there on.

Hope everyone and their babies are doing well!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 5:53pm
Aimee - Thanks for the advice Ill have to sit down and pump up my ball and get bouncing.

Bubnumber2 - Sounds very scary hun, glad everything worked out and you and bub are safe. You must be the first to have bub born on the due date.

Wow knock on wood my stretch marks havent itched all day woo hoo, yet I still have itiching everywhere else like on my arms and legs very strange.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 5:56pm

sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
9th Dec (9th Dec) - Bubnumber2, Baby girl, 8lb6, ?
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm
13th Dec (12th Dec) - Mumof72B, Gorgeous wee man, 8lb1oz, 6:41pm
19th Dec (26th Dec) - Nictoddie, Samuel, 9lb 7oz, 10.13am
19th Dec (22th Dec) - Noodle, Rory, 8.4lb, 2.02pm

Edited by Dagster

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Roksana Roksana wrote:

oh oh I thought some one would have updated on here re Noodle....but NO

Well Lana aka had her baby BOY todat via emergency CS at 4pmish. Named him Rory Wayne...she said she is in love!!

Congrats to her and DH and welcome to Rory!!

Aww congrats lana and DH!!!!!! I have TEARS!!!! Im so happy for you SO happy!!!!
Aww bummer about rhe emergency C Section, but YAY for bubs being here before xmas day hopefully uoi are home by thr 25th

Edited by Sheza

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 11:54pm

bubnumber2 congrats on your baby girl- and yeay for 8lb 6oz! we had twin size babies!- i hear you on the latching part-i was in tears yesterday over my damaged nipples- and after alot of reading into it,today was the first day that i think i might have got the latching right-sometimes.i just hope it gets better from here, cus it really gets to me when i think im getting it right then it starts to hurt like a ()*)(&)^* the next time she feeds......sorry to rant-but its the "big" thing in my life at the mo.

thanks aimstar i will have DH have a look around for more creams when he picks up some purelan tomorrow.

Debs thinking of you...hope you have baby within the next few days

lol dagster saying that youl probably the last person to have baby-well you are due on the 2nd to last day! but i know with all the babies arriving it must make you more eager to have yours

ive just put baby down to sleep after couple of hours of cluster feeding......so im off to bed now before she wakes-but it feels like im always awake!

[/url]
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 12:05am
hello!

Just thought id show myself and say hello.

Hope your all doing well, havnt been able to catch up on posts properly yet but a BIG congrats to Nictoddie and Noodle who bought the boys score up nicely, and bubnumber2 keeping the girls in the lead lol its so exciting having so many babies coming now!! I *hope* im going to be next but dont put any money on it girls

TMI but ive been having discharge that looks like snot or something (im so sorry thats such a yuck way to put it but dunno how else too lol) ive had it a few times over the last couple of days when i wipe after going toilet. Is this show? Or am i getting excited over nasty discharge

Its my due date tommorow...and i would be so super happy if she came on her due date but alas i think i will be making it to my MW appointment on monday. Send me lotsa labour vibes for tommorow please

Anyhoo im off to have a bounce on the swiss ball for a lil while before going to bed. Night everyone!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:02am
Morning,

Mum is taking my sister and I out to breakfast yummy, and I dont have to drive woo hoo.

Not much else planned for the day hopefully DH will have time to vacuum and wash the floors today.

We are having massive dramas with DH parents (seperated), they wont be in the same room as each other and they are both arriving on the same day about half an hour apart eekkk DH and I hope they can just put aside everything and be in the same room especially if bub is born when they are both here. DH will be on guard when they arrive.

Welcome back supazo lol. And HAPPY DUE DATE.

(((((((((((((((((((((Labour Vibes))))))))))))))))))))))

mrshouse - Yes being right at the end of the month is so annoying, see all these lovely babies arrive and mine still in the belly for prob 2-3 more weeks is killing me lol.
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 8:50am
Hi girls,
Had yummo early Xmas dinner at the Uncles last night, and it was a great way to kill time.

Have been bouncing on the swiss ball but will give it a good crack today.

Not much else to report but had some really strong pains overnight- this teasing is killing me!!

Dont worry Dagster- I have a horrible feeling I may be in the overdue club too but I am trying everything I know to make that not happen.

Think its another walk around Western Springs for me today...

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 443>