FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 775776777778779 786>
Author
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:23pm
Hi ladies. How's everyone doing? It's pretty quiet in here. Would it be easier if we set up a Facebook group?

We're going to start TTC around April, so only a few months to go. So excited! I haven't gotten very far with my weight loss. Haha. But will get back into it soon. Was bad over Christmas.Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:08am
I'm keen for a FB page, let me know if you set one up or would like me too. I know a few ladies who will be trying for a baby this year who might like to join :)

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:23pm
Feel free to set one up if you want to.Smile Saves me having to do it.Wink
Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:56pm
Mac, Can i ask how long it took to get pregnant after depo? Have just come off and am worried about the same thing. Thanks.

Edited by Kayla163882 - 09 January 2015 at 6:58pm
BabyBlueOnHisWay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyBlueOnHisWay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:04pm
Anyone here gone through the reversal process & then TTC?
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2015 at 1:22pm
Does anyone hang out in here anymore, and can I join in?

I have been following this site for a while now, and finally my husband has run out of excuses for not starting a family, so its probably time to make my first post!

A little about me - I'm 27 and DH is 30, we have been together for 8.5 years and married for 2. We own our own lifestyle property in the Waikato, and over the years have acquired quite a few furry children, including my best friends, my two dogs.

Over the years we have talked about kids but something else always came up and we keep putting it off, so we started a 'purchases' wish list with big ticket items and holidays that we wanted to go on before starting to have children, finally we are coming to the end of that list, so have set our sights on starting to TTC in August this year (I want a winter baby).

Looking forward to 'meeting' others in the same situation who share in my obsession!
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 8:09am
Welcome 2furkids! I think there are still a lot of people lurking behind the scenes here and you are definitely welcome to join. I have been hovering around this forum for the past year or more and my husband still hasn't agreed to try for a baby yet :( We have been together for 5 years and married for 3 and we also have a lifestyle property and two furry children! Haha. We are currently still renovating our house and just plodding away at work. I would like to start trying April 2015 and he wants to wait until April 2016!!! It is hard when they have the almighty list of excuses! I have put a hold on my baby purchases (i already have a lot) until we start trying, as I am worried new models will come out and I will regret buying the ones I already have! All the best on your baby journey... it is an exciting one and I hope yours is a lot faster than ours!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:12am
Hi Bellaz!! I too have been lurking around for the past 18 months and have seen you in here, in the beginning we talked about trying last august, but then ended up postponing that because of the list of things we wanted to get. DH is very aware that I am getting impatient, over the last few years I have watched every one of my friends have their first children and I'm sick of being left behind! I have a wooden chest that I put my baby purchases in, no big items yet but I have a pretty good idea of what I want to get when Mr Stingy gives me the go ahead

If my signature doesn't show up, how do I get that at the bottom? I created a ticker and put the link/code in the member control panel area (it shows up when I click preview signature) but didn't add it to my first post.
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:13am
YAY it did show up!! Ignore the last bit
DS Born Sept 2016
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 6:21pm
Hi 2furkids. Welcome to our thread. I'm 27 too.Smile
bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:22pm
Hi everyone, we're going to TTC no. 3 in the next few months, would love to get chatting to others about to go through it all too.  If there is a facebook group would love to be added to it!

TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:28pm
Hi I'm Ellie, I'm 36, DP is 27 & we have an almost 10 month old son Archer, looking to TTC #2 later this year :)

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 3:41pm
Hi Deb, bubalys and TinkaElle When do you think you will start trying TinkerElle?
DS Born Sept 2016
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2015 at 6:47pm
Not until at least September, want to make sure I'm as healthy as I can be and also would love to try for an opposite season baby as I really struggled being preggo over Summer last time, what about you 2fur?

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:58am
I am hoping to start trying in August, would love a spring baby (oct/nov) but that will mean waiting longer to start, so I am also trying to skip the summer months and go for a May onwards baby. I work in air con so the heat during the days isnt that bad, and by the time I get home I have been cool all day so it doesnt bother me until the weekends
DS Born Sept 2016
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 6:55am
Welcome all new peeps! Has anyone set up a FB page? If so, PM me the name and I will join I think DH and I are hoping to start trying in June now, so we have a beautiful Feb/March baby.

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2015 at 7:28am
Oh Bellaz, I hope that your DH doesn't chicken out closer to the time - how exciting, its only a few months away!!! I would also be keen to join fb group as its easier to use on my phone
DS Born Sept 2016
misssara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misssara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2015 at 6:40pm
Hi ladies,
Hoping I can join you? I've been in this thread twice before 😊. I'm 28, DH is 27 and we have a 2y10m wee girl. We also have our little angel boy who was born sleeping on Boxing Day. I was 36+2 weeks pregnant and had an 'Accidental Haemorrhage' and almost lost my own life too. I ended up incubated in ICU after an emergency C-Section and everyone said I was lucky to have made it through. So even though we lost our precious boy, I am counting my lucky stars than I am here and that they saved my uterus so we can (hopefully) have more children. Even with all the scary trauma we went through, we feel like our family isn't complete after loosing our boy so can't wait to start TTC, but because my body went through so much I am still on medication that I need to get off before we can start TTC again. I am off to get bloods done on Monday as our OB wants to make sure there are no underlying issues causing the high BP in late pregnancy and small babies (miss 2 was only 5lb 6oz when born). So in reality we won't be able to start trying until at least October. I too want another winter babe. Being heavily pregnant this last summer was actually torture.
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2015 at 7:38pm
Oh Missara, I remember when you got your BFP and then I saw your very sad news in another thread not long ago you are an amazing woman to be able to find positives out of your situation, but you are right - you are still here for your family and the ability to try again (hopefully) wasn't taken from you. It will be nice to have you in here, although not for the reason you are October will come around before you know it, I find that the summer months fly by, its just the winter ones that drag, I am going to have to resist the urge to start earlier than planned in order to avoid the hot summer months!
DS Born Sept 2016
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2015 at 8:05pm
Welcome missara, I'm so sorry you had to go through al of that. I hope the next few months are a healing time for you & that when you're able you can again start the journey to complete your family X

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 775776777778779 786>