FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 786>
Author
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2015 at 7:34pm
that's awesome Amk11! fingers crossed the waiting flies by :)
Sponsored Links

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2015 at 9:45pm
Hi ladies, dropping into this forum again. We have a wee girl who is just over 1 who we conceived after 2.5 years of trying. OB was a great support for me during that time (and while pregnant) so now that we've talked about when to start trying for another I thought I'd hang out in here.

Probably early next year is when we'll look at trying again...

PS Well hello there nannikin...

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 11:12am
PorterLou!! Long time no see :) how's everything going? I can't believe your little one is already 1??! Crazy... nice to see you in here! I'm about to "graduate" from this thread, but I'm totally going to have to lurk in here now haha
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 1:22pm
Hiiii! Everything is going well, she is a beautiful girl, we've been really lucky, she's really easy going, a pretty happy kid. We love her to pieces! Graduating aye...I hope your next journey is short!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 6:31pm
Hi PorterLou and welcome to our group! I am sure I remember you getting your BFP, I have been lurking for a long time as it turns out, I thought my turn would have come before now but no point dwelling on that! We are planning on TTC our first from the end of July, looking forward to it that's for sure
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 7:22pm
Hey ladies I suppose I'm in here too as we aren't allowed to TTC for 3 months after ruptured ectopic, we are one month down so 2 to go.
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 7:53pm
Hi all!
I have no idea if I'm posting on the right thread or not (please correct me if needed), but I'm a complete newbie to all of this! We have an amazing 22 month old daughter, who was a "welcomed surprise" (lol), but she was obviously conceived with no problems. We're now wanting to try for #2! AF has graced me with her presence today, so we're going to give it all we have this coming month, to make us a baby! I have no idea where to start, what to do, what signs to look for - nothing at all lol. So any tips, tricks, or advice, please throw them my way!
Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Edited by Mummabear16 - 21 June 2015 at 7:54pm
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 8:35pm
Hi Mummabear, welcome and good luck with TTC #2!! You may want to hang out in the 2 week wait topic as that's where the ladies who are actively trying are, the ladies in this group are waiting until we start TTC
DS Born Sept 2016
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2015 at 8:41pm
Thank you 2furkids! I shall go and do that now
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 11:29am
Hi Kumeroa, nice to have you here but sad to see why - I had seen that over in the TWW group, glad that you are ok after a situation like that though, hope you are recovering well
DS Born Sept 2016
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 12:58pm
Thanks 2furkids, yeah I'm doing pretty good now, just waiting out my time life,e a good girl, not long now till your ttc
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 1:21pm
No its not, although the closer I get the slower time seems to be going, but I come on here and catch a glimpse of my ticker and it gives me a fright how close it is!
DS Born Sept 2016
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 2:33pm
Yah lots of activity going on in here, I almost cant keep up! Welcome to the new joiners. Porter are you in the Autumn babies FB group (sorry I'm terrible with keeping track of Oh Baby names vs the real life people), just thought you might be as our little ones are close in age. I'm pretty sure I remember being in the TWW group when you got your BFP too!I think we will be similar timed for TTC our next babies too as we're looking at the end of this year or early next. Ive started taking Elevit already though, just in case we decide to bring that foward at any point. Hope the waiting is going ok Amk & is not too stressful X

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2015 at 7:51pm
Yay welcome newbies!! Hopefully we will all move over to the tww thread very soon. Can't wait!!

Got my blood results today and everything was perfect. Nurse gave me a small heart attack though, when she looked it up she was like "oh, you're pregnant" and i was like "what! No! <awkward pause> You tell me you are the one looking at the blood work" gave me the fright of my life. Not pregnant, and she was very very apologetic. Very glad it happened to me and not someone who had been ttc for ages!!! i dont think the nurse will make that mistake again in a hurry!!!

Edited by MrsK-2013 - 22 June 2015 at 8:00pm
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2015 at 8:29pm
Wow it has been busy in here! Awesome :)

Porterlou that's so great that your wee family is doing so well, fingers crossed for a shorter TTC journey this time around for you x

Welcome Kumeroa, sorry to hear you had an ectopic, I hope the next two months fly by for you!

MrsK that's pretty funny, bet the nurse was mortified though :S

July is almost here, crazy. Too bad I'll miss my first fertile window as I'll be away for work! Will be nice to be completely birth control free though.
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2015 at 9:12pm
Hi Ladies, i haven't been on here in a while as i sorta decided to stop TTC as thought we were done at two but my OH and i had a heart to heart and we both want another, so back on the waiting to TTC, keep up my charting but am at cycle day freaking 34 and still no AF, last two were 28 days to the day. have pregnancy tested as we had a whoopsy ( not even around OV time) about 3 weeks ago, but all BFN so who knows whats going on, wanting to start TTC in August so hopefully we will have a better flow my then, have ordered aother big packet of OV testers as had no CM this month either, very very odd cycle
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:11pm
Mummyinc that's so frustrating, hopefully next cycle will be more normal for you. Hate when AF plays games like that!

Looking forward to updating my ticker to a TTC one, eep!
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2015 at 9:38pm
Hi everyone, thank you for the welcome. Nice to see some old faces. Kumeroa, very sorry about your ectopic, hope you're ok. 2furkids - forgive me, did you have another name (testing my memory). Tinkaelle, I'm not on FB at all, so not in that group. My original due date was 25 March so I was in the march 2014 closed group, but DD decided to delay her appearance to April so probably could have been in both!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 8:39am
Hi PorterLou, no this is my first profile on this forum, a while ago I found this forum and lurked around for a while thinking I would be able to join soon, then we decided to put off TTC for a year but I stayed here as I kind of got caught up in peoples journeys - despite not knowing anyone personally it was hard not to feel their dissapointment and be excited when things finally went their way! Things just keep coming up that we wanted to do, its kind of a hard decision to make such a drastic change to your life when you are used to (and enjoy) life as it is (late 20's professional couple with degrees and good jobs, who can afford to spend what we want and do as we please!)
DS Born Sept 2016
PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 9:58pm
Cool 2furbabys. It is a massive decision to take that plunge, because if thats how life goes for you, once you're on the train you can't get off. I understand making the drastic change to your life, I don't think I really appreciated just how different some things would be.

End of the week for me, its been a bit manic with work and some family dramas (the boys side, not mine). He's now gone to work and I'm doing some checking in but I know I should go to bed - I'm very tired!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 781782783784785 786>