FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly/August 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July/August 07 Toddlers
    Posted: 20 July 2008 at 2:43pm

I know this has to be done sooner or later, and we're nearly in August.

I think Emma will be very proud of us, making our toddler thread, without her having to come in & do it for us!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 5:29pm
So, when do we start posting in here...it all seems so very strange

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 7:32pm
No posting till they are toddling!!!  Cat your on your own
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 7:49pm
lol! Its all so new and unposted on...
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 9:02pm

Originally posted by nzpiper nzpiper wrote:

No posting till they are toddling!!!  Cat your on your own

lmao!  Nikki you're so funny.

Poor Cat, having a toddler!

I've just noticed Jett seems to look like a little boy now.  I think it's his hair.  It's grown quite thick and makes him look more grown up.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2008 at 9:19pm
awww how mean im going to be all alone

Lucky we had the "when should we have another 1 talk today"
and dh's answer was "whenever you want"
i said not quite yet tho

Edited by catrad

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 9:24am

Originally posted by catrad catrad wrote:

awww how mean im going to be all alone

Lucky we had the "when should we have another 1 talk today"
and dh's answer was "whenever you want"
i said not quite yet tho

Thelengths some people will go to stay in the baby section....oops....thats me isnt it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 9:25am
Tom had his first first birthday party yesterday.  It was our antenatal "team" birthday party. Lots of fun. He wore a big boy shirt.  I'll post some photos soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 9:52am

Oh gosh, I don't ever want to bring up the issue of having another baby with Dh, as he's all for it!!  Obviously he doesn't want one anytime soon, and not under the circumstances we're in now (him running the business where we can get any decent employee's & it's too stressful).  I think when he gets out of painting & things are better financially, he'd been more than happy to add to the broad!  Although he also isn't fussed about getting the chop, which I want him to do.  He just says he'll wait a few more years to do it, just incase I change my mind!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Italiah Italiah wrote:

he'd been more than happy to add to the broad! 

hehehe...sorry couldnt help myself here....did you really mean add to the broad?  I mean I know the "broad" gets bigger when pregnant but I just dont imagine you would refer to yourself as a "broad"........perhaps he might consider adding to the brood?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 11:09am

Oh, I didn't even notice that Nikki!  Yeah, I think I'll go with brood.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

YvetteandElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvetteandElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2008 at 1:52pm
Ok I just had to pop in and say nooooooooo I dont want my girl to grow up and be a "Toddler" that word is bad bad bad

She is my baby and it is going to stay that way ( I am shaking in the corner nervous about the toddler times)

Why do they grow up so fast, I would not change it for the world but I do miss the lil baby who just used to lie in my arms hehe

Hope all of you are well

MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 10:55am

I miss the little baby that couldnt move around, let alone get into the cupboard and pull everything out..

Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:05pm
my little man has bronchitis :(

hes still a happy wee guy tho, everyone always comments on how happy he is, he had his 4th menz b shot yesterday.

i have a blog :) coz im a ohbaby geek hehe

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:49pm
Holy crap! Whats everyone doing over here!!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2008 at 7:51pm
hahaha im still posting in the other 1 so is mel lol

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 7:12pm
Well, since Bella just had her first birthday, I guess I will write in here .

Had the in-laws come down on Friday so we had a really busy weekend, but Bella enjoyed herself.

The party yesterday was great - lots of food, she got spoiled with presents but just a good catch-up with everyone.

Bella has started pointing at things now and is starting to say more sounds already, so I guess her hearing is much better. She can now say dada, mummum, ta and makes the 's' sound. She got some stacking cups for her birthday and I watched her this morning really trying to work out how they fit into each other. Oh, and she can put some blocks in the correct hole of her shape sorter . Still no standing or anything like that, but I think she is concentrating on other things for now.

I have my scan on Wednesday - will try and get on to let you know what happened (I'm working late that day though).

Hope all the bubbas - whoops - toddlers are all good

sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:22pm
Tell us more about the Party Shell!!!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:31pm
I aint steping in here yet.. I'll just stand at the door
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:30am

lol Mel, I'm at the door with you.  My boy's not quite 11 months yet!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>