FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 597>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by SarahBoBera SarahBoBera wrote:

And then you can moan to us about how difficult having a baby is and scare us all into going overdue (which I hope doesn't happen!). And then you can brag to us about how amazing having a baby is and we can all be jealous... wow.

ahh, its ok, you don't have to scare me, I know too well already ...hence why im happy to go overdue

Back to read the rest of the thread now

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:28pm
Jo , Im so sorry to hear about your granddad , and im sorry its difficult for you to get there, I bet he understands tho

Lisa, I don't have any advice about Bs behaviour, C can be a little madam at times too, and I often wonder why the hell im doing it all again , but you did remind me of something when you said Butterfly creek , oh yeah , did you know they are getting 2 crocodiles in ? my FIL is making the aquarium part for them .

Tracey , congrats on being our first mum (in our thread ) Im so happy and excited for you , cant wait to hear how it went and to see photos of course .
One thing you need to do , if you have time (tho your probably not on the computer anymore ) is to have a bath or something and say goodbye to William being inside you , and how excited you are about meeting him,but how much you've enjoyed this time thats its been the two of you , cos you wont understand it now, but once hes out, as happy as you'll be to have him ,you'll miss your tummy and the kicks and not having to share him .
All the best !

Edited by caitlynsmygirl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 9:40pm
ah bugger, meant to say , im feeling a bit better, but my girl is very hot , and has a temp of 38 degrees , she just woke up to go to the toilet and shes not a happy wee sausage, will try to bring her temp down ,and give her some pamol , otherwise if it gets worse then its off to the A and E with us

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:56am
Jo, I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandad. Though its very hard, I'm sure you've made the right decision avoiding a 5hr car ride.
That is very cute about your hubby - how nice of you to let him sleep while you had the baby. Ha ha ha.

Hope Caitlyn is feeling better this morning Kelly.

Lol, I will post pics of the toybox. Its not very exciting though. Its just this big box that my Grandad made ages ago that him and Nana used to keep spare blankets in. I've painted it white and am putting stickers on it today. I really wanted to put Winnie the Pooh stickers on, but couldn't find the ones I had in my head so I got nursery rhyme ones instead. In a way I guess that was good, otherwise I'd be tempted to stick with Winnie the Pooh for everything else.

Thinking of you today Tracey!!!! I hope you got some sleep. I don't think I'd be able to if I knew I was going to meet my baby in the morning Can't wait for the first pics of the first June baby!!
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:02am
Thinking of you today Tracey ..

Essie, how cute .. i cant wait to see pics of your art project.

Busy day today ... Issy has jumping beans, then im going for my bloods and scan and I "have" to call into Nature Baby for lambskin booties for the baby (and Tracey's episode, reminds me I really should get onto these things).

Have a fab day everybody .. will keep an eye out on todays developments.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:42am
awwww Jo sorry to hear about your granddad.

chuckled at what your DH did mines done similiar things at various times.

Tracey wow im excited for you, cant wait to hear your wonderful news.

nothing much to report, going to take Rhiannon to the warehouse today to get some more pjs, we have 3 pairs, but 1 stays at mums and ive just put the washing on and its been 3 days so both pairs are in the wash, so need some more.

snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:34am
Morning everyone,

Good luck Tracey, how exciting... looking forward to the update.

LISA - Good that the school is so onto it with B, my friend is going through something similar with her 6 year old. They are talking ADD or having his ears checked as he just doesn't listen at all.

Jo - Sorry to hear about your grandad, I think at your stage in preganancy you are doing the right thing. I was in a similar postion in March not being able to fly to UK to say goodbye to dad.

Going to upload that photo now...see you soon.
snooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:48am
Jut trying this out, been ages and can't remember what to do...

Ohh it worked first time! Yay!   This was taken 2 nights ago, I think I still look high....

Edited by snooze
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 9:47am
Hi Ladies,

First official update from Tracey (not sure how many there will be)... she is at the hospital and has bloods taken and is now just waiting. She hasnt been given the gel yet. So very much still in the waiting around stage.

Lets hope its a nice quick induction!

Will update as they come in.

Mel

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:41am

Thanks for the update Mel

Snooze great belly pic and I forgot to say yesterday I love the pro pics you had done Jessica

I am at home today looking after my sick child, gosh I hope I don't get her cold this time.

When I got dressed this morning I pulled my 'fold down' waist band on my trackpants up over my singlet so I don't get a bare midriff and I looked distinctly like tweedledum and tweedledee

I have been feeling very neglectful for not going up North this weekend but I spoke to my Aunty this morning and am feeling better about that aspect now.  I was going to send up flowers but I've been asked to make a contribution to the NZ Stroke Foundation instead which IMO is a lot more useful than a funeral spray.  She also told me that shortly before his stroke he'd resized to A4 and printed off the latest pic I'd sent through of Michaela, he was proud as punch of my gorgeous girl.

She also said that she was one of the unlucky 1% of women to get PUPPP during pregnancy too (apparently it runs in families).  I was given a low dose hydrocortisone by the doc but I still itch like crazy and the rash is spreading so I think I may call her again for something a bit stronger.

Helen1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 12:27pm
Hi everyone and thanks for the update on Tracey.

I so hope everyone (and children) who are sick get better soon. Alex says she is sick but when I mention that she needs to go to bed and lie down there is always something better to do so I guess she's not that sick. She does have a cold (like me) and mine has lasted 2-3 weeks now.

Have been really busy this morning. Lots of housework, food shopping and got a big storage container for or sports/outdoors stuff so it can go under the deck. Have just sat down now for lunch and a rest.

Also got a change mat for bubs, some socks (25% off at KMart) and am waiting for the mail (prob tomorrow though) for the miracle blanket I won on TM last night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 1:20pm
Thanks for the update Mel ! cant wait to hear news of his arrival

awww Jo ,thats so sweet about your granddad and the pic of M , hope you get something that works for that rash !

Snooze, gorgeous belly pic, your looking great

I think im either shrinking or my belly isn't growing anymore , will see what the mw says on weds

C is in my bed looking very miserable poor mite, she has a very bad cold and she doesnt look like shes enjoying it much , better go see if she needs anything

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:26pm
aw YAY!! Tracey!! cant wait to see pics!!

Well i had my MW appointment today and bubs is 3/5 engaged! and MW said that if i havnt had bubs this week then she will do a S&S on thursday at the hospital so with any luck i will have a may baby soon!

Jo - really sorry about your granddad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:30pm
Thanks for the update Mel. Hope we get another one soon. Hmmmm I'm just impatient and resally really want to see our first June baby .
Its getting so exciting - Emmecat in May is FINALLY going to have her little girl too.

Jo, that's gorgeous about your Grandad and Michaela!

How's Caitlyn doing Kelly? Hope she's feeling better.

I've finished the toybox and taken photos. I'll upload them after dinner.
I had such a cruisy day today, had 2 big sleeps and felt sooooo lazy . I cleaned out the fridge and had a blonde moment where I froze the sponge to the back of the fridge Had to ring Mum to see how to get it off lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:32pm
Yay!! Maybe another June baby soon (just born in May!) Can't wait for you to have yours. I wanna know what you're having!!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 5:52pm
lol my MW and her student MW (whos not really a student! shes been a MW in south Africa for years but has to redo it here bcos its diferent! shes really on to it!) are calling bubs are Her!!! they are both so adament!!!...we will see...hopefully next week!! (optimistic much??)

Im going to go stalk the may thread for emmecat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:26pm
Right ,now im officially over this , im tired of the back ache , and the burning feeling across my stomach , and finding clothes that fit (actually , just finding clothes at all , since ive been a bit slack doing the washing lately )
A month seems so long to wait !
Or maybe im just hearing about all these new bubbas coming and im jealous .

C is in bed again Es, shes still not herself , got her some more pamol and vapour rub etc tho , this is gonna sound weird, but I like it when shes sick , no thats not right , i dont LIKE it , but I like that I can nurse her

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:28pm
Hey youg guys are going to be stalked at the end of next week by lurkers just like me
susie
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

this is gonna sound weird, but I like it when shes sick , no thats not right , i dont LIKE it , but I like that I can nurse her

I get what ya mean! i feel the same when DH is sick (very rarely!) and needs to be nursed! bcos hes so independant and never "needs" me usually so its nice for a change

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 7:09pm
Bet you can't wait to see if they are right

Here are some pics. Hope they resized... Apologies for not being as arty as the rest of you guys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 597>