FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 833>
Author
paulainauckland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulainauckland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:47pm
oh don't worry about that! We're all having those moments. Some days it is really hard to focus on the good stuff, and not the struggle. I defintely didn't think this pregnancy would take so much out of me - being 35 and not 20 or even 25 has made a difference.

Plus you've moved - isn't that supposed to be one of the most traumatic things you can do during pregnancy?

My little project for the day has worked out really well, and I'll post more complete pics on my blog but here's how it ended up.

Sponsored Links

Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:49pm
Oh Sheza, hope this week is a better one.

I pretty much just lay and bed and sobbed last Saturday because I was over it and completely terrified and it was just all too much. So hugs, you're not alone.
paulainauckland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulainauckland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 4:52pm
oh crap I can't see it - can any of you? I was so proud of it too!

AsliC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsliC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 7:17pm
Hi girls,

Nice to see that most of you are well. Sorry haven't been on for a while. I had a lot to deal with. But nice to see that I am not forgotten.

Yesterday I have done huge cleaning and hurt my back. Plus I have a cold. with sneezing so much I get nose bleeds and it is horrible... Don't know how I will make it to work tomorrow. My head is exploding.

Seen the MW on tuesday and been told the bub's head is under my ribs and bum is down and she said that will hopefully change...

11 weeks to go and I only have a bassinete. So not good but when my mum arrives we'll go shopping till then the bub can cope (I hope)

Here are my two pictures that I couldn't choose between which one to put .... I am quite emotional, and undecisive in these days. Cried half hour today as the kitchen looked dirty when our next door came to ask something (crazy me????)

Edited by AsliC
Asli

Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 7:31pm
When is your mum coming Asli?

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
Gardengirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gardengirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 8:18pm
Good to see you Sheza - don't worry, I'm sure the emotional rollercoaster is something we can all identify with

Well, we got the windows done and I made my carrott cake. Kate, if we catch up at some point I'll def bring some - it's so easy and very yummy! I had a nap and am now looking forward to some homemade pizza.

Hope that baby turns Asli - plenty of time for that to happen.

I keep meaning to take some video of my tummy rippling and bouncing. DP took some of the heartbeat being listened to when the mw was here once and my sister in the UK loved it!
Nix21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nix21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 9:46pm
I love the pics of everyone, I wish I would get up the courage to take a pic - but I am not sure if I can......and I don't know how long it would take me to download on dial up.....

Anyway, I am jealous of those of you that can see ripples and bounces - I can feel all the feelings from the inside but am still waiting to see something from the outside (must be the amount of flubber in the way, grrrr!)

Well, must say although I have no idea what we are doing I feel like we are getting more and more organised....my list is dwindling. Still, it is sooo scary seeing what others are going through with their newborns and not knowing how to even comprehend it - let the anxiousness begin (I think it is something to do with me being the youngest in my family and not really ever having much to do with babies - super yikes!!!!)

Good night everyone - a good sleep wish for all
Nix
Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 7:47am
good morning peeps..
oh its like pregnancy blues aint it...so close yet still a little way away..
i was thinking gosh its the 8th today soon it will be the 8th if july and then BAM august!!
i am making a concious effort to keep upbeat today, think on the positive side as if i dont, i too have been sucked into this..'woe is me, hole'... and it is awful. what doesnt help is the fact i dont have a team of 'pick-me-ups' living with me, they are all emotionally dense males who have no clue!!!

my latest worry is when i will have bubs as my mum is my main support and will be here on the 6th till the 16th, with me due on the 8th ( or 9th, gosh cant even remember that!!!) so i gotta have it sometime then or i am screwed!!
its not so much that i need her at the birth ( of course i would love her to be part of it) its more her help at home that i will really, really miss. she is a major organiser and will have this place wonderful while i'm settling in with bubs....

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:06am
Yep moving is very stressful lol, especially as we had hardly any help and the weather was awful the weekend we moved lol
The house is starting to feel more like home now though, so thats good! Im sure we will be fine without my brothers $80, just means a tighter budget.

Im feeling better today, last night I did a heap of washing and tidyed up our bedroom and moved the bed to where I want it(well DH did lol) so thats nice and clean now, and my washing is almost up to date, just got some towels to hang out.
Im going to have lunch with DH at 1, and Im going to bake some biscuits in a little while(afer caden is in bed).

Great pics Asli Stink that you have a cold, when I had mine I felt awful cos you cant take anything decent for them during pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon.

10 weeks to go for me, thats not long but seems ages lol, cos Im so over being pregnant and justw ant my little girl!

Edited by Sheza

LeeG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:59am
Wow, it's taken so long to log on ... I've forgotten what I was going to say!

Sheza, I hope that you're feeling better... time definitely seems to go slow when you're pregnant!

Re the laundry powder, we have been using the ecostore range since they changed the formula for cold water surf ... it really bugged dh's skin, and I must admit that while the ecostore costs a little more, I get heaps more washes out of it!

I seem to have caught a cold over the weekend, so apart from waking up four times a night (just as standard), I now wake for coughing fits as well! Isn't life great

My mw has sent my details to wgtn hospital, so waiting to hear from them to see what's next with the placenta praevia.

Have a good week!
mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 5:08pm
Hello all - left work at 4.30 today. Feels weird... But i'm sure I"ll get used to it   I like this working hourly thing.

We have our first antenatal class tonight - very excited!

My hips are starting to give me trouble at night - work up and the left one felt really sore, not sure what I did to piss it off - probably just slept on it

Gardengirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gardengirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 6:48pm
Hi everyone,

My hips are giving me gip as well Mollycat. It helps sleeping with a pillow between my knees but I get all tangled if I try to turn over in my sleep.

My bosses wife made me ring my mw today - she said I looked very 'puffy', which I probably did as I certainly felt puffy. My face felt a bit swollen, as if I'd been crying or something. MW isn't concerned though unless I start to get a headache and/or flashing lights type symptoms. She says my blood pressure has been fine and no trace of protein in my urine last Weds. Maybe the 13 or so kgs I've put on is starting to show in places other than my belly...

Been suggested though that I maybe reconsider my full time hours.

BusyMum2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BusyMum2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 8:04pm
Hey ladies

Gardengirl, its nice that your bosses wife cares! Keep an eye on yourself though and make sure you ring your MW if your swelling gets any worse...

I am thinking my UTI has returned, I am feeling really crampy and sore...and it hurts like heck to go to the toilet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 8:55pm
Asli, Caden was breech(head up bum down) at 32 weeks, and he turned back round by 35 weeks, and he was a big boy, so dont worry. What you can do to help is swimming, straddling a chair and getting on your hands and knees as much as you can.

Rach, ouchies about the UTI, some AB's will sort it out, I know I have to keep an eye out for UTI's cos I had one the start of this pregnancy.

I hope you have fun at AN class mollycat

Here is my 30 week bump! Its so much smaller than with caden!

Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 9:29pm
Can't remember who was feeling completely over being pregnant the other day (and no doubt I'll get locked out if I try to go back) but I'm with you.

Woke up today with ... TMI... a bleeding gums, nose and bottom, spewed for a solid hour this morning, have leg cramps, no clothes that fit and am sick of feeling like I'm losing my mind! I just feel like a blimp... And I'm sick of being completely emotional. Sorry that's my rant for today.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a better one :) and that others have had a good day

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 9:59pm
Bec I think that might have been me! lol Im still feeling that way[:sSorry you are having a rough time as well **hugs**

Was talking to a friend tonight and we both agree that when you hit 30 weeks, thats when all the "Im so over this" feelings seems to kick in!

AsliC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsliC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 11:12pm
I think we are all at the stage of having problems.
I have sore hips since last month, and had the bleeding bum thing.

My sinus problem still here and causing nose bleed everytime I sneeze (I am not even talk about the bladder leaks while sneezing LOL)

I have my AN class tomorrow and little bit worried as I look horribly ill. Oh well hopefully will have better days over the 6 weeks period.

I recently get this urge the push the baby out. Is that weird?

Hope you guys all feel better soon
Asli

mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 7:32am
good morning. antenatal class was good last night, talked about what we're entitled to from IRD and Work & Income, etc, cloth nappy options and carseat info. Was long - I'm usually well in bed by 9pm which is when this finished...

Have a full day of work ahead of me as am getting my legs waxed right after work...yeah

Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 8:16am
morning all...
must post something as getting on here is not enjoyable anymore...it takes ages and is just plain slack!!! (just plain slack....lol.....i swear ALOT and that is pretty pathetic)

i'm grumpy...the day is crap weather, i left some washing on my line last night , that is now on my muddy lawn... i've caught my little toe TWICE on the same damn chair this morning...bloody sore....i want to get the kids to school and then go back to bed..i have a few things to get today, food wise and then thats it...i'm hiding from the world

hope yous are all gonna have a better day.

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
jules0403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jules0403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 3:52pm
Hi everyone,

Trying very hard to catch up on the posts but finding this website very fustrating.

We had a wonderful weekend away but it is really good to be home. glad to hear you got your parcel mollycat. Did you get yours Smurfling???

I am feeling great at the moment. Just getting rather tired again. But that is to be expected.I suppose. i have changed midwives as I h\found out that there is a hospital midwife who comes out to our area once a week so I have chnged to her. she is great and now i am down to two week visits which is good.

i have declined the poly glucose test, so I am not having to worry about that.
Anyway I hope that they are going to sort the problems out with this site soon it is very fustrating.....
Hope everyone is having a good week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 833>