FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Care products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Care products
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 2:46pm
Hi everyone

Was just wondering what hair care products do you girls on here use

From Conditioner to Shampoos to anything else

Can someone help me my hair is dry does anyone know what I can use to fix it

Edited by Oxy23

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Sponsored Links

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 2:49pm
I use the A'kin range on Shampoo and Conditioner - l them. The are a bit more expensive, but I don't use alot and so lasts ages.

Edited by Red
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 3:26pm
Avocado and banana is good for dry hair. Or an oil/egg conditioning mask.
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 10:30pm
I use the Palmolive stuff. I have straight fine hair but I find if I get the stuff for curly hair it eliminates any flyaways that I get in winter and keeps it sleek.

HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 12:22am

Try using the garnier hair conditioning mask, we used to use this instead of normal conditioner as I have ultra curly hair and it helps keep it conditioned and helps when straightning. You could even try putting it on overnight and washing out the next morning.

I also use the dark blue head and shoulders as I have sirriosis on my scalp which is really annoying and itchy I found this to be one of the best for that condition.

noisybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noisybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 1:43pm
I use Giovanni. Its a bit more expensive but awesome. I had really dry brittle hair after I bleached the life out of it and I used the Giovanni Nutrifix deep conditioner and it helped sooo much.
pomikiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 7:30pm
I use eco store shampoo and conditioner. But I use Tigi hair products which are great and smell devine!

DD-Carys Amelia 17.03.06
Brown226389 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown226389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2017 at 8:34pm
I'm using the products of Lakme and I found them very impressive. recently I faced hair fall but with the use of these products, I'm very happy with my hair.
https://sugarbearhairreviews.com/https://sugarbearhairreviews.com/

Edited by Brown226389 - 12 October 2017 at 8:35pm
 Post Reply Post Reply