FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 533>
Author
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 2:19pm
Thanks Bridget

Welcome Louise

YAY nearlly the weekend - heaps to do
Spring cleaning.. Going to try and water blast the drive and paint the fence.. We will see what the weather brings

Have good weekends girls
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
Sponsored Links

Lynda1510 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynda1510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 3:31pm
well we had our scan yesterday it was so awsome buby is moving around heaps a little shy tho kept turning its back got an awsome dvd of it that i can't stop watching. dates are still practically the same they are only say two days more than i already am so still the same due date.

I told my boss today and he was a lot better than i thought so now i am just waiting for how long it is going to take to circulate around the company ( I work with a few busy bodies).

My heart goes out to all of those that have had a tough week my thoughts are with you all
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:00pm
OMG I just popped in for a quick catch up.
So much sadness and distress in the last couple of days.
I am just about in tears for you all!
For Lulu and Michelle Big hugs

And Kiwi wonder stay strong and hope for the best. Fingers are crossed for you!
Good luck to all those yet to have their scan.
At least I know mine is alive and well, just looking forward to knowing everything is as it should be in a couple of weeks!
Take care all of you and have a wonderful weekend!
Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:02pm

EDD ?? April
#1 charliea (Charlie) 26, Wellington – will you find out?
#1 Brothers (Hayley), Newmarket – will you find out?

EDD 02nd April
#1 KatzWtgn 33, Wellington – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 03rd April
#1 peachy_cake (Phe) 21, Masterton – will definitely find out

EDD 04th April
#1 Treenz, from? – will you find out?

EDD 05th April
#3 Bunny (Jo) 39, Nelson - will definitely find out
#3 KiwiWonder (Margo) 26, Auckland – not sure if we'll find out
#2 cealz (Celia) 25, Christchurch – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!
#1 ItchyFeet – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 07th April
#1 Bee2010, Katikati – will definitely find out
#1 chellesm, Paeroa – will definitely find out

EDD 08th April
#1 Ratmonkey (Maria) 26, from? – will definitely find out

EDD 10th April
#1 Rovic 34, Hamilton – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!
#1 Carole, Ashburton – will definitely find out

EDD 12th April
#1 mwmia1 (Maria), Hamilton – will definitely find out
#1 Aethalia, Greymouth – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 13th April
#1 bridgetc (Bridget) 35, Wellington – not sure if we'll find out

EDD 15th April
#2 ShellyBR (Shelly) 32, Wellington – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!
#2 coopersmum (Shannon) 24, Hamilton – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!
#1 Lynda1510, from? – will you find out?
#1 Greentee, Auckland – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 16th April
#1 Bubie 18, Gore – will definitely find out

EDD 18th April
#1 karenm (Karen) 34, Pukekohe – it’s going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 19th April
#1 Treen 32, Pakuranga, Auckland – will definitely be finding out
#2 Kathryn71 38, Howick, Auckland – it's going to be a SURPRISE!

EDD 20th April
#1 Billie, from? – will you find out?

EDD 22nd April
#1 ohanlon82 (Megs) 27, Pakuranga, Auckland – will probably find out

EDD 23th April
#2 OdetteNZ, Auckland – will definitely be finding out
#1 Louise74 35, Sydney – will definitely be finding out

EDD 24th April
#2 Caro07 31, Christchurch – not sure if we'll find out

EDD 25th April
#2 Paws, Auckland – we'll be finding out!
#1 Blondie79 30 (Renee), Kaiapoi – will definitely be finding out

EDD 26th April
#1 Jules1980 29, from? – will definitely be finding out

EDD 27th April
#1 Troutpout85 (Heather) 24, from? – will you be finding out?

EDD 28th April
#1 mizpix (Vicki) 35, Hamilton – will definitely find out

EDD 29th April
#1 Faffer (Renee) 31, Hamilton – not sure if we’ll find out

Angel babies
Travelbug (Vicki)
Lulu27 (Kelli)
Michelle
Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:12pm
Some events coming up, for the Auckland girlies – Egg fashion show 12 Oct raising money for post natal depression and The Parent and Child Show 30 Oct - 1 Nov.   
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 4:39pm
I'm working on convincing DH to take me up to Auckland for the Parent and Child Show.

OMG why do people come in to work sick? I've had someone sitting opposite me all day coughing uuurrrgggggghhhhh. I so do not need to catch the flu right now.

Treen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 5:45pm
Faffer – I get soooo angry at that! So does DH. If we're out at a restaurant or in a movie theatre, he tells them off!
Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 8:39am

Morning! Yay it's the weekend . Have been longing for this all week. and the great thing is that I didn't wake up till 6.30 . I can't remember the last time I woke up so late in the weekend. A great start. It's going to be a busy weekend with a 1st birthday party today as well as all the boring housework stuff. Tomorrow we are off to the home show for the day. Hope you are all starting to feel better and the ms is subsiding. I love weekends!

cealz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cealz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:20am
Hugs Michelle and Kiwiwonder.
Kiwiwonder please give us an update when you have been to the hospital. Fingers crossed for you

I might jinx myself by saying this but I have been feeling better this week. Not 100% but not as sick. Could be because she did the acupuncture differently this week.

My whole office knows im pregnant now. At least it stayed quiet this long I guess.

Good luck to everyone that is having scans this week. Talked to my MW yesterday and she said my risk of downs is 1 to 4 thousand and something so that's good.

Have a nice weekend everyone

X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 10:43am
Morning all!

I'm at work today which really sucks. Had a TERRIBLE night's sleep last. There are some really trashy people renting the house next door & they were up all night hurling abuse at eachother & breaking bottles outside. The landlord is trying to get rid of them-I hope they go soon. I am sure they are on drugs-they are up all night with loud music & they get really aggro with eachother. So sad because there are young children staying there

Anyway all the noise woke DS up & then he ended up in our bed & I just can't get proper sleep when he's in our bed. So now I'm just exhausted today & of course that makes the MS so much worse.

I was supposed to be going for dinner tonight with friends & I was really looking forward to it. I don't know if there's any point though because I feel so crappy. I am so over the MS.

On a positive note one of my girlfriends gave me a huge bag of her maternity clothes yesterday. There is some really nice stuff in there. She was preggie with her girls over summer & I was preggie with DS over winter, so at least now I have some summer maternity clothes.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

bridgetc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridgetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:10pm
Wow, have just been into the Warehouse, and seen the nicest maternity tops, only $20 each. They have a grey/black striped one and a gorgeous coral/melon one (no idea what you call that colour, but it makes up half my wardrobe).

Looked like they had some nice jeans too. Will hold off for another month then have a splurge (well not really a splurge at Warehouse, but EGG had some gorgeous work clothes too.)
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 2:28pm
Hi all,
Having a really low energy day today. Have heaps to do but can barely drag myself off the couch.
Been a funny old week. Work the busiest I can remember and only just managed to get through without falling in a screaming heap. HArd to do a pysical job at the best of times, but now I find if I dont eat regularly, my blood sugar drops away and I feel awful, and it can be very hard to get a break in the work to even have a snack! Hopefully next week will be better.
My new receptionist who recently started to replace my old one who is due to have a baby in next couple of weeks, just told me she is pg too, due a couple of weeks before me! Very random! Theres only two of us who work in the office... what are the chances! And now there will be the problem of who is going to do all the heavy lifting etc once we both get big...
DP is still in a snotty with me. Have given him space all week made a conciliatory phone call to him last night and he is obviously not over it yet. He sounded so cold over the phone... damn the man! And cause I've had such a hard week all I really want right now is a hug.
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 9:53pm
Caro07, apparently the "official" results (choromosome work up etc) take about 2 weeks to come in... but we should at least know a little more from the scan that goes with having the CVS. At least that's what I've been told!

I had an UnderCover Wear party on Thursday night and it was heaps of fun... got lots of things that aren't marketed as maternity wear as such, but will do just fine - like a tunic dress... and stretch fold-down top capris.... all in all I got $324 worth of stuff for only $48 after my hostess gifts Can't wait for it all to arrive - I'm tired of dressing like the SAHM frump!

Oh and for those updating the due date list... in light of recent events we are DEFINITELY finding out, regardless of outcome! I wanted to originally anyway, but the CVS will tell us for sure
Margo
Rovic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rovic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 2:04pm

What a revolting day! It has been pouring down most of the day. A great day to stay at home, but not to go to the Home Show. Parking was on the grass, which quickly became mud, and the parking seemed like miles from the entrance. I suggested to DH that we may be able to park closer if we played the pregnancy card  . we didn't even find what we wanted there. Never mind, was good to get out of the house. Having a nice lazy afternoon, may just headoff for a nana nap ...

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 2:31pm
Grotty day down here too Rovic We stupidly went out to the Gondola this morning and lets just say it was a hairy ride. If I didn't already feel sick I would have had motion sickness from all the rocking around!

That seems like a long time to wait KiwiWonder, hopefully the scan tells you some more information. Will it be a doctor that does the scan for you?

Sorry to hear you are still having a hard time MizPix Hope you are feeling a bit better today and that DP calms down a bit.

Hope everyone enjoys their 'at home' today unless there is a glimmer of sunshine somewhere in NZ today?!?!?!
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
bridgetc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridgetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:04pm
Love days when it's too crap to do anything, have only left the house for a quick coffee. Rest of the day I've been lounging, making fudge (omg, I feel ill) and baking anzac biscuits as a reward for DH who is plastering the hall and nursery (amazing what a $2.5k quote from a professional can do to a man's motivation!!)

Off to see Trinny and Susannah at Westfield tomorrow - has anyone else been? Want to ask them what not to wear when expecting - I'm sure dungarees are a no no on anyone over age 4 - but they look so comfy!! Haha I couldn't bring myself to do it, or a pinafore! Some great clothes on TM, just bought new Egg pants for $20!
Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 5:18pm
So sorry for your loss michelle, bigs hugs

Kiwiwonder let us know how you go with your tests, I can't imagine what you must be going thru my heart goes out to you, big hugs too    Your undercoverwear party sounded awesome, I love their clothes - they have some really nice comfy things (and lovely underwear too)

Along with everyone else, I am over this weather - so much for sunny Nelson, we haven't had a day without rain for weeks, it's just getting a little (okay a lot) annoying!!

Hope everyone has a good week, the weekends just seem to go so fast

ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:32am
Morning Girls

Nice weekend not long enough - start this morning with a nice power chuck... hmmmm lovely..

Feel really rubbish today

Hope all had a nice weekend..
So much work to do
Catch up soon
Yip totally over this weather
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 9:44am
Will catch up properly later on but just wanted to say good luck and lots of vibes for the scan today KiwiWonder Got everything crossed for a good result for you guys
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 10:10am
Morning all

Good luck for your scan today KiwiWonder.

Ditto on the feeling rubbish. I've come to the conclusion today that its work making my ms worse. Didn't chuck once in the weekend because I got to sleep in and take my time over breakfast and getting showered and changed, come Monday I'm right back in my morning routine of hanging over the toilet bowl.

Got an appointment with my mw at 11am this morning.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 533>