FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedheart burn!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:03pm
She's so cute, love all the hair, so sweet.

well the heart burn comes and goes has been particulary bad last night so have decided to try gavison to see if that helps!

Have 9 days till baby's birth hopefully heartburn will end then too.
Sponsored Links

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 7:35pm
Luke had heaps of hair didnt he?
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:19pm
Ha at the hair thing, I had heartburn all the way through with Caitlyn and she was as bald as an apple

Then I had heartburn all the way through with Ty and he had a lot of hair

LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:23am
Luke did have a lot of hair but i had no heartburn with him at all! So maybe this one is bald! Can't wait to see!
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:07pm
Just wanted to add in that I have upgraded from using Gaviscon to using ranitidine and oh my goodness life at night time is SO PLEASANT!

It was getting so bad that when I woke up for a toilet stop and had a drink of water at the same time (always try to as get so thirsty), then I would find it hard to get back to sleep as the heartburn would start! So finally gave in and asked the dr for the tablets and tried them last night and they are wonderful.

Def recommend to anyone-it is hard enough getting sleep without feeling like vomiting from heartburn!!!!

Oct 11
ButterflyMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:28pm
ok so is things stuff fine in pregency I always thought it was not right off to chemist tomorrow to get some. Nat'sCat's that is exactly what happen to me night I get up to pee have a drink of water and then get heartburn so drink baking soda which work's but then I have to sit up for half hour to wait for it to work.
ETA I am talking about ranitidine

Edited by ButterflyMum

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 9:34pm
Beware....I was the same as Kelly & had heart burn for the three days after Cooper was born...I was gutted, so be prepared & take your tabs or whatever in to hospital with you.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2009 at 10:38am
I got mine from Dr (prescription) so it seems that it is okay. If you google (as I did) it will say there has never been any trials or anything but has been used for years with no side effects!
I wish I had bitten the bullet earlier coz it totally sucks at night time right!

Oct 11
gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2009 at 8:47pm
Heartburn is awful, I hate that feeling you get when its starting to build up and you know its coming...especially when you are tucked up all cosy and warm in bed!!
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

MumOnTheRun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumOnTheRun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 6:34pm
I had intergestion really bad in my first pregnancy and this one is now getting bad too (i am 24 weeks)

I find the a tea spoon of baking soda in a little bit of water and shot it back helps.

It makes you burp hard out but makes you feel so much better!
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:13pm
I have real bad heartburn and finally went to the Pharmacist today after work and they recommended Titralac. Was $13.50 for 100 tablets so I got some. You can either suck, chew or swallow tabs. May I say.... it was INSTANT relief! Such a good feeling! Is safe during pregnancy as well of course
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12