FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11291130113111321133 1631>
Author
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:59pm
Catherine ate a whole jar of pumpkin and rice for dinner wonder last time she ate that much she slept for 10 hours oops.

Don't feel guilty Danielle - formula is a lot heavier in their tummies than breast milk so they feel fuller.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Sponsored Links

LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:15pm
That image weirds me out too, thanks Fleur - someone shoot me hahahahahaha

As long as shes happy Danielle, doesnt matter what happened in the past

Diet starts tomorrow, finished being a pig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:24pm
Lol - I got given Easter Eggs today get to be a piglet over the next couple of days.

Thankfully babies don't remember much about the first years of their life. Just as well as I felt guilty for a long time about some of the things I'd subjected poor wee Catherine to when she was a newborn.

for you Lorna ha ha

[/url]

Angel June 2012
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:31am
Midnight Monologues- back by popular demand, ha =). More of a vent- spent the past hour stripping & remaking my bed as jolly dd2y, for unknown reasons, decided to take her Nappy off then crawl into my bed, & wee when she woke up again. Ugh. Yuck. Then she cried for ages (prob only 5mins but felt longer!) because I wouldn't let her bring her (very noisy- light, toots, dingdong, car engine noise) toy keys to bed. Which woke Greta, who WAS in her bassinet. I want my bed back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:49am
DH would get told to go jump if he were to try anything while I was bf, *insert blerky face*. It's so fantastic that Zoe's done so well greeniemum, I'd read DH your posts "back then", as well as the ones about Spencer (mostly to explain why I was crying, lol) so he asks from time to time how things are going. Not sure how either of us would cope if we had to go through something like that, all of you nicu mummies (& dads) are amazing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:59am
This time next week DH will be back in NZ, sleeping in his dodge-sounding motel room in Akl, ready to fly back to NP first thing Monday morning, Yay! He's taking a few days off when he gets back, I'm really looking forward to having a second pair of hands around the house. Seeing as he left the day before my birthday he has grovelling to do, I have a list of jobs all ready to go, =). Right, must try to sleep.
gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 8:54am

LOL - missed the midnight monologues!! Enjoy that grovelling from yer DH TTJ when he is back!

Well - I don't think we have had a night like that since Spencer was a newborn . Pretty much awake EVERY 20 minutes from bed at 730 till 230 this morning. Even smiling at me in between the grinning. If we didn't have a guest sleeping in the lounge he would have been left to scream grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Not helped by up for dawn service parades atstupid oclock which after this break continue till 1pm this arvo. HOwever, he is back in bed now and toddler is still asleep (yes going on 14 hours - why can't Spencer take a leaf out of her book???!) ahhh peace.

Looks like all the meetups were fun over the weekend!

Back to work tomorrow and find out if I am going back full time in 2 weeks arrgghhh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:12am
Catherine's usual wake up last night 11.30pm and 2am, attempted my 6am feed and back to bed that only worked for an hour when Dh went at got her at 6.45, that was ok I fed her and she played for a while then went back to her bed till 8.30am! This new 6 month squealing sound is fun.

Voted for Xanthe in Baby of the Day, with Silvia as well its split the votes some other baby is in there twice that hardly seems fair.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:16am

yup - all voted - twice - not sure if it counts!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:20am
You ladies need to re-enter your babies so they don't come up for voting on the same day.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
themummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:26am
morning all! xanthe was up at 4am this morning for her feed, yawn. then she stayed up for nearly two hours making cute noises. im tired now though!

i'm still waiting for xanthe to start squealing.

urgh, some of xanthe's clothes are staining with avocado or pumpkin. any ideas how to get these out? napisan doesnt seemed to have worked.

thanks cj!

xanthe and silvia are both up for baby of the day today, please vote :) hopefully one of us will win a go go bag :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:48am
Hanging them outside worked for getting stains out, I had one of her blankets with pumpkin stains on it and they were gone by the time I brought it in off the line.

Catherine doesn't like green food - she liked the avocado but courgette gave her an upset tum.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
gmunster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmunster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:57am

eco whitening whitener has been the best for getting out all stains here Danielle. all others don't cut it with cow poo - the hardest stain of all to shift!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:10am
Sienna would be a Coralee pakman if she only had one picture, having 2 decreases her chances of a win - Ive voted

Alex is a little constipated, so Im torturing her with water, will get prunes when the shops open

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:17am
Eco store whitener here too, I add a handful of washing soda crystals to soak bucket as well if it's something like food colouring or cow poo, lol. Hard to shift stuff like mould or yellow-been-in-storage stains I use hot water, washing soda crystals & lemon juice, & put it out in the sun. Going through last of baby clothes, finding it hard to get rid of things, so I've allowed myself ONE box of "to keep". Having a chamomile tea before I cry again. It's only clothing stupid woman, =(.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:20am
I gave in to the peer pressure and made an event for Vote For Alex

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:31am
What day is she Lorna?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:34am
Tomorrow with stiff competition

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:40am
Catherine had toast for the first time this morning she had a great time, and I got my colours mixed up and poor child ended up with parsnip puree with mashed pear she liked it. I dipped the crusts into the puree and she loves sucking it off. Loves her food must take after her mother.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:31am
Morning all,
we've got quite a few stains here as well. I normally soak for ages in a bucket with napisan or just put heaps of frend on it. Some came out, others didn't.

Loving the finger food here! We've gotten into quite a nice routine of giving finger food during the day and then mash just before our dinner and while we sit down for dinner she gets some more finger food. Works really well for us and Emily seems to like it too. She is getting much more into herself each time it seems and is figuring out how to hold and pick up stuff. Yesterdays breakfast was pankcake and banana, lunch was bread and mango, dinner chicken & broccoli and banana and this morning pancake and apple!

Jolly Jumper is a hit here too. She has really figured out how to work it. I made a video for my parents the other night which I'll post later.

We also tried the non slip bathmat the other night and it works really well with Emily sitting up in the bath.
My baby is growing up! It is a bit sad but when I look back at some of the older videos and pictures I think to myself how 'boring' she was back then, compared to all the things she does now.

Off to check out the voting section now.

Is our wet weather alternative for tomorrow the parenting whatever place?
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11291130113111321133 1631>