FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1631>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: November 2010 babies!
    Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:46am
Here you go, congrats ladies! I can't believe it's four years ago this week that I found out my little gremlins were on their way!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

KiwiAtHeart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:35am
Yay here we go, I am due November 1st So excited!!

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:07pm

congrats ashleigh!!!!!!!!!!

cant believe we up to november already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!!!! (btw im a forum stalker lol)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:10pm
Thanks My DD was born in november 2008 so looks like im gunna have two of them, unless this one arrives early and i get a october bub, that list is huge!

Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:44pm
Wow! Time for November babies! Huge Congrats to you Ashleigh and to all the other November mums to come...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 3:18pm
Someone come and join me! Im sure there will be heaps more to come soon. I got my hcg levels back and they are 182 so that is certainly preggo

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 6:47pm
Oh finally we got our very own November thread!!!
How exciting!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 6:49pm
Oh my gosh! already - congrats - hope its plain sailing for you all!!
http://lilypie.com]
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 6:52pm
I got a phone call from my GP today regarding my hcg levels which I had tested on Friday which was 9DPO and they where 18. She thinks that is very low and is getting me to do another test tomorrow at which time I will be 13DPO.
I am really worried now.

I tested again on Sunday morning and this morning and tests are def getting darker.

Had a tiny bit of blood yesterday and today when wiping after going to the loo but have been told not to worry if its just a little bit and I don't have cramps.

Ashleigh - when did you have your bloods done?
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:00pm

EDD 1st
Ashleigh #2Will find out!
Caitlynsmum #?Finding out?

EDD 2nd
Susyl #1Will find out!

Edited by susyl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:07pm
Had my bloods this morning and results this afternoon i am 13dpo and my levels were 182. Oh and we will be finding out what we have.

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:11pm
Hmm. Well lets wait and see then. I thought 18 was ok for 9DPO but now I don't know.

Edited by susyl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:13pm
I have no idea either find melnel i think shes due in october she had her levels monitered at the start she might know, and this is baby #2 for us.

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:24pm
Are you telling family and/or friends already or are you guys waiting?
I'm dying to tell but DH wants to wait till 12 weeks. However he is starting to get excited and tried calling his dad last night. No answer though. We will wait till the weekend and call him again and also call my parents.
Other than that I think we will wait till the 6 week scan to tell really close friends.

Edited by susyl
SophieD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:31pm
hiya November Mummies2be!

Just popping in to say a huge congrats to you!

Hope these early weeks go by quickly and uneventfully for you guys!
(believe me I know how slowly they go!!)

I'm sure lots more BFPs will join you soon.

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:35pm
CONGRATS LADIES!
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:37pm
We are telling parents but waiting til a bit later to tell anyone else, it might just spill though Already told one friend so i dont know.

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:42pm
Sophie - how many mums to be have you got in the October list? It was a pretty big month if I remember correct.
Wonder if we can beat you guys...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiAtHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:22pm
Omg so DF just rang his brother to tell him we were pg and his brothers gf was in the background on the phone and he heard this rattling noise and she was yelling out 'maybe she should have tried these' waving her BCP's around, what the hell?!

SophieD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SophieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:24pm
haha susyl....we have a whopping 30 on our list pretty good effort if you ask me

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 1631>