FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15611562156315641565 1639>
Author
Twinkel Toes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twinkel Toes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2015 at 8:13pm
Congrats oxy, just popped in to see how all you ladies are going... Have my dating scan tomorrow morning eeeek. According to lmp im 7 weeks today however according to when i think i ov i should only be 6weeks 3 days today. Cant wait to see my wee gremlin hopefully we see heart beat too, could be touch and go if im only just over 6 weeks!! Ms has been heaps better this preg compared to with my dd so that has been good but it only really ramped up with her after 7 weeks so it could still get worse.
Ryleigh Anna - 25th June 2013

Sponsored Links

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:45am
This lack of sleep is making me really tired, Can't function properly during the day. And this headache of mine isn't going away.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:04pm
Twinkel I saw your post in the other thread.  The scan was pretty good with only one day out huh Smile

Oxy good thing being pregnant is worth it.

Twinkel Toes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinkel Toes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:21pm
Kazper lmp said i was 7w1d i though i ov on 26th dec but scans dating to the 25th dec so we had us a xmas day baby haha. So edd is now 17th not 13th
Ryleigh Anna - 25th June 2013

Wellybaby86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wellybaby86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 2:23pm
Hi ladies, can you please recommend a good thermometer to use? Are there different types that do different things? TIA.
Hoping to add to our family of 3 in 2017!!

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:17pm
Wellybaby the BBT thermometer are all the same, you can get them on trade me or baby4you website.

trade me

Baby 4 you

Edited by Oxy - 26 January 2015 at 3:22pm

TTC#1 Jan 2009
MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:23pm
Wow busy in here todaay.

Yay Wellybaby for a great scan so excite for you!!

I had a massive temp drop today (9dpo) so I would imagine I'm prob out for the month

Oh well on to next month then

Bobsta have you tested today?
Wellybaby86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wellybaby86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:41pm
Thanks Oxy.

Sorry MrsRH I dont quite understand your comment. (Yay Wellybaby for a great scan so excite for you!!) lol mb mixing me up with someone else?
Hoping to add to our family of 3 in 2017!!

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 3:47pm
Sorry I meant congrats twinkletoes. Shouldn't be trying to work at the same time as posting lol
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 4:52pm
Some foods I'm finding other taste yuck or smell funny, Dp says seems fine to him. What the hell is happening to me.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 5:12pm
MrsRH bit temp dip at 9dpo could be implantation dip.  I would be excited if I got a temp dip at that point Tongue

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 6:28pm
Thanks Kazper I will hold on to some hope then! I (very stupidly) went and took a HPT of course its BFN at 9dpo. Luckily I only had 1 in the house so now I actually have to go to the shop to get more which is probably good lol.

How are you going? Your temps still nice and high
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 6:59pm
lol don't worry, we all fall victim to early hpts at times.  Yeh my temps are ok.  They are pretty steady.  Nothing exciting all really lol  My one normal cycle I had temping it stayed like this to af then went down so not counting my chickens.

Looking back at my charts, my first cycle I started temping from 7dpo and it was a very late period and the temps were what would be high for me now that I know them.  I had negative tests, but I used clear blue.  With last month's chemical pregnancy clear blue all came up negative, but my first response ones came up positive immediately and were more than visible.  No squinting needed, so I can't help but wonder if that was also a chemical pregnancy.  My levels were at 2 on the first day of bleeding when I had a blood test, but given how low my levels were (9.5 at 15dpo last month) I wonder if I had the blood test too late and my levels had returned to normal by then. Hmmmm

Does anyone know how to change the first chart overlay they ever did?  I don't think my first one is a good one to go off because something strange happened that month for me.

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:15pm
Sounds like it might be a possibility Kaz.

I had my cd21 bloods today (even though i'm 9dpo) will get results on Wednesday pretty sure I ov'd though my temps seem that way anyway.
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:22pm
Definitely looks like you ovd to me and I am quietly excited about your chart - ok so not so quietly since I said it.

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:25pm
Lol thanks Kazper. I just got the results then. It was 29 which the doctor has written means consistent with ovulation so I have ovulated which is a relief!

Yours looks good too. I like the consistency (it appeals to the OCD in me lol)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:26pm
I wouldn't worry too much if the levels come back low either.  Given today is the day you had the big dip in temp, I wonder if that is progesterone lowering for implantation before spiking again.

Check this out MrsRH: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip.html

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:31pm
Thanks Kaz thats a really good link. The doctor said anything over 25 confirms ovulation so I'm happy with 29
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:36pm
Yay that is great MrsRH.  Its always such a relief.  Now you can carry on with confidence that everything is working as it should be Tongue  

Haha yeh Its ok, I think after seeing an implantation dip last cycle I am watching for something out of the ordinary, but hopefully not late like last time.  If that happened again late on and lasts a long time again I would be worrying from the beginning.

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2015 at 7:52pm
Its a big relief for me. I have been so worried about it.

You never know whats going to happen until AF shows up so fingers crossed for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15611562156315641565 1639>