FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Charting Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15681569157015711572 1639>
Author
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:32pm
better?
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Sponsored Links

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:35pm
Yes!! Always nice seeing the line get darker isn't it! :-)
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:40pm
Yeah it is a big relief. It would be even better if it was as dark as the control line though. I'm still a bit nervous that it isn't and I'm 16DPO Ermm.

Just a thought but what do you think of this...

According to my chart my implantation dip was 13DPO right. But what if my ov day was actually CD15, not CD13? Therefore implantation would have been the normal 10DPO and my LP would seem more normal. Looking at my temps it's possible right? As perhaps my ov was closer to the 36 hours after my +OPK rather than the 12 -24 hours. Thoughts?
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:46pm
I can see them now Smile I don't think you need to worry about it being a certain darkness.  There is definitely a darker line there yay Smile

And yes that is always true regarding ovulation.  Last month I had to put my own lines in because FF was way way off and I had had scan and bloods confirming ovulation time and twinkel toes had a different ov date when she had scan recently to.

Anyway I think you can safely say af would surely have shown up by now Bobsta Tongue

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:57pm
ooh yay, I'm glad you guys think so. So you reckon I'm properly pregnant?! hehehe, I actually feel a big relief. Embarrassed Might just keep doing a test every few days to reassure myself until I get my BT results. Gosh it's just all waiting isn't it? Waiting to ov, 2WW, waiting to get a decent line on a HPT, waiting for BT's, waiting for scans...argh!!!!!!
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 6:18am
Its the never ending waiting game Bobsta Wink How have you been feeling? any sickness?  This is your second one, so anything different like cramps etc.  I hear everyone is different.  My bestie said with her second she got lots of pulling sensations and cramping (the ok kind) from the beginning, but had nothing like that the first time.

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 6:29am
Sara and Soda your charts are looking really good! Tongue

Soda that is quite an incline on yours, are you going to make it to testing day or test early?

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 7:13am
I'm going to try and lose 5 kg this cycle

TTC#1 Jan 2009
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 8:00am
Kaz my 2nd, although brief, my uterus went into giant mode and I was peeing every 2min, never had that with George!   Yeah Soda yours looks well impressive!

My chart is identical to Nov so far ....
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 9:45am
Morning all Smile

Wowee some sexy looking charts!!! Tongue Wink Thumbs Up

Kaz, I'm on the edge of my seat watching yours! Sara yours is looking hot!

Yeah Kaz I actually had minor queasy tummy till lunchtime yesterday but ignored that. But this morning feeling queasy again. I'm gutted if ms is starting already as that doesn't bode well for me and praying I don't get hyperemesis again as don't know how I will cope with that and Lili Unhappy
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

MrsRH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsRH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 11:06am
I'm gna keep hanging in here too if thats cool for the time being!

I agree with Bobsta there are some awesome looking charts out there
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 3:32pm
Hope you don't get bad MS again Bobsta.  That would suck.  I don't know how I would handle it if I got hyperemesis again.  I babysit two under two during the day so won't worry about that until/if the time comes.

Loving the charts!

Oxy if AF turns up I will be joining you in trying to lose some weight next cycle.

I feel terrible today.  I didn't make it to bed until 1am from helping a friend out with setting up for a wedding and was back up at 6am.  My pelvis is excriciatingly sore.  I just had a little nap.  Looking around at a very messy house, but no enthusiasm to do a thing about it.

Hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 10:53pm
Bobsta your test look great. So much darker.

Gosh I forgot how much I hate the tww. I always want to test before I should. Might test tomorrow then I'll know either way. can't hold off much longer, even though probably not much chance of a BFP this month.
Twinkel Toes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinkel Toes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2015 at 11:25pm
Sorry just catching up... Ff put my ov day a day earlier than my dating scan has put me... If you look at my chart i ov on the 25th according to scan but my temp rise wasnt for a few days after that either!!!
Ryleigh Anna - 25th June 2013

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 8:44am
I am ready to move on from this cycle. Fifth
morning I wake up with horrible Af cramps
and now spotting in time for Af.

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:10am
Bugger kazper that sucks

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:30am
Morning ladies

Kaz doesn't sound promising and that sucks. But spotting could be either so don't give up yet. Do you normally get AF cramps son long before she shows?

Hanger it is so hard to resist the early testing! Good luck with that!

I did another test this morning and it came up before the control line and was the same colour so I'm happy the HCG levels are doing what they should. Unfortunately I can say it is ms that has kicked in already, as this as third morning in a row now I have felt queasy. Last 2 days it lasted till lunchtime. Starting to go off food now too. Had a bit of a meltdown yesterday as got a bit upset it's started so soon and got a bit terrified about getting really sick and not knowing how I will cope with eating and looking after Lili, as she just started night waking so was also exhausted yesterday. DP sort of laughed at me as he remembers I got really emotional really quickly last time too and would cry at anything, so he said I am DEFINITELY pregnant. Was crying and laughing at the same time, lol. Feeling much more in control again and not stressing over Lili anymore, just going with it. It's scary but totally worth it. Trying to remember not to stress over something that may not end up as bad as I think! 
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:37am
I can't get this ticker to work...does anyone know how to make it work?

Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:38am
Oh it didn't even post the link...hmmm 

[

I just put an extra bracket in at the start so hopefully it will show the link
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 9:40am
LOl, nope that theory didn't work, hmmm what else...

ok here it is as a hyper link, so it's just from bracket before the url bit.

">http://
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15681569157015711572 1639>