FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 287>
Author
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 2011 babies :)
    Posted: 23 August 2010 at 10:47pm

Congratulations to our new May 2011 mummies-to-be! All the best for happy, healthy pregnancies.

Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:05am
woohoo congrats May mums to be! I'm due the very end of April, but tempted to hang out in May so i'm at the beginning of the month hahaha

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!    

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:45am
Congrats May mummies!
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:03am
Goodness, will time stop moving so quickly!!!! congrats May mummies!!!!!

T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:21pm
Lol Noodle, I like the way you think! It sucked being one of the last of the month to see my baby. Congrats to you too!

Mel, I'm loving how quick time is going - means I can TTC again soon
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by T_Rex T_Rex wrote:

Mel, I'm loving how quick time is going - means I can TTC again soon

Tehehe me too

Congrats May mummies
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:28pm

Noodle!!!!! OMG!!! Huge congrats hun!!!

And wow best of luck to all the other May mamas...aaawww Clodagh is a May baby (was a May baby *sob*)

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:25pm

Wow - Huge Congrats noodle!!!  Hope you don't mind me asking, but is this an ivf bub too?

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:37pm
lol TRex, you have almost convinced me to jump ship hahaha, hopefully i'll get a early scan in a couple of weeks and ya never know it might put me back into May lol (Not that I have anything at all against April...it's purely psychological )

Thanks emmecat and my4beauties Nope not an IVF bub, (DS didn't end up being one tho either...we managed to concieve him a couple of months before we were due to start) we just did one round of normal dose of clomid and got pregnant first go this time, still a bit surreal actually after how long it took and how high the doses of clomid were whilst TTC DS (and only ovulated once!!). So its all good, we are pretty stoaked

Edited by noodle

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:41pm
Oh of course, I did 'know' your boy wasn't ivf in the end.. silly me.  Well it's really cool this one has come along without too much 'trying'.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:47pm
Thanks heaps chick, we think so too

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:50pm
Yay noodle!!

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 4:10pm
Congrats May mummies! Cant believe it was nearly a year ago I found out I was pregnant with our May baby!!

+1 May 09 Angel
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 8:14am
Thanks MamaPickle, look at your 2 gorgeous babies!

Wow Emmi, Lilla is 3 months already!!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:05pm

end of April/start of May - noodle
1st - bazz44
13th - rachelsea

(couldn't find one of those big flash ones like the other months have)

Hehe noodle, do you want to join the list?

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

bazz44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:16pm
Im due on the 1st of May and cant wait. Congrats to all the May babes due and hope everyone has a sticky baby and a wonderful 8 months of pregnancy.
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:04pm
Congrats May mummies!!!
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:27am
Yay Congrats Bazz!! Have added you to the above list
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:51am
Yay congrats Rach and Bazz!!

Yep Rach why not, I'll join the list even though its actually cheating hahaha put me end of April beginning of May man i'm a psyco but I just want to be at the beginning of a month this time last time being due at the end sucked..well it didn't suck but it seemed like forever getting to my turn for everything and i'm just not that paitent of a person hahaha

Rach I see you got a BFP at 10DPO I did too with this one

Edited by noodle

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:08am
lol fair enough noodle, have added you to the list yay for 10dpo!! That's when I got my BFP with Chelsea too hehe
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 287>