FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedETSY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ETSY
    Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:40pm
Does anyone buy PDF patterns from there? Are they worth the money? Im thinking of buying one but unsure how many pages it will be etc.

Edited by _SMS_
Sponsored Links

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 9:03pm
What is ETSY?
Lindsey

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 11:52am
Its where you can buy online patterns etc.
fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 12:37pm
I"ve bought Heidi and Finn ones off there.
Mum to two wee boys
happymumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:28pm
I've just had a look for the first time and that site is making me wish I could crochet!  There are some gorgeous little girls hats on there!
Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:32pm
Hey happymumma,
I taught myself to crochet (to a beginners level) from Youtube. You just have to search for 'learn to crochet' and use your 'pause' button lots!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:42pm
ooooo...might try that then.  I even have a crochet hook somewhere in my 'craft' box!!  Ta. 
Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 2:44pm
I started with a 5 petal flower....now I have heaps of flowers - just have to figure out what to put them on

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 3:11pm
you could sew them onto a blanket and embroider a leafy pattern and add some butterflies or something?
lottieandharry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lottieandharry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 10:57pm
Flissty - were they easy to follow. I have the link to Heidi and Finn Etsy shop in my favourites and keep going to order some then I can't decide if I should or not!! They are just adorable patterns.

I have bought one for a skirt can't think who from now but it was really great to follow etc. I guess it's probably hit and miss depending on who you buy from!

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2010 at 11:16pm
I brought a sewing pattern online once (sewing patterns online or some place like that) and wished I hadn't coz it was a pain to stick together and was lots of pages....BUT it was a pattern for a sleeping bag lol so maybe not the best thing to download haha! Small things would work best!

Re the crochet flowers....you could sell them on trademe to scrapbookers! They are very in at the moment and some are sold at $2 each!!! I want to learn how to make them so I can do for virtually free!

Oct 11
 Post Reply Post Reply