FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedjuvenile arthritis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
5th...and final?? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5th...and final?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: juvenile arthritis
    Posted: 09 December 2010 at 10:19pm
does anyone on here have a child with arthritis?

Sponsored Links

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:09pm
I know a lady on another website who has a girl with it. If you are finding it hard to find someone to talk to about it, I could see if she would chat with you?

Oct 11
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:29pm
I don't, but my best friend got juvenile rheumatoid arthritis when she was 6, she has it from her jaw to her toes, she has had a hip replacement and an elbow replacement and is on cortisone injections,she can't straighten her fingers, or bend her legs (in other words, its very noticeable )

She is now 25 and her arthritis is still bad, but it hasn't stopped her leading a relatively normal life, she has friends,goes clubbing and has a wonderful supportive partner,anything that she couldn't work, she has adapted to work for her, it hasn't been an easy road at all, and sometimes shes really struggled, but she has done amazingly well.
She is actually studying to be a counsellor and I think she would be the perfect person for anyone who has just been diagnosed or whos children have just been diagnosed,with arthritis, to talk to .

PM me if you're interested

Post Reply Post Reply