FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 113>
Author
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:38am
Can't believe I'm truly jealous of everyone's MS!

Nikki, that sucks that you can't eat all that awesome Central Otago stone fruit! Oh, I miss it, Ohakune has a small selection of expensive stone fruit, and everytime I've bought nectarines they've been bad and disappointing.

Well, I talked to the other midwife this morning, and she's sent off a request for an urgent scan. I'm expecting a call from (I assume) the Wanganui hospital, which I haven't got yet. Have to ring the midwife back around 2pm, if I haven't received a call. So I'm guessing I'm unlikely to get the scan today! Hopefully we'll be going down tomorrow.

Things haven't changed much, bleeding and cramping wise, I'm still hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
Sponsored Links

shellz_10 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shellz_10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:46am
Whitewave, hoping like everyone else that everthing is ok!! FC for you.
Had my first vomit today, and that was not pleasant!! Woke up feeling not too bad and then half an hour later, WHAM!! Just lucky I am not at work today, not sure what I am going to do if I have to do it at work as I'm not the most discreet! Felt like abosulute crap yesterday but am feeling alot better today, just having a bowl of rice and will continue on with my house work which has been neglected lately. Hope everyone has a good day and MS isn't too nasty. Will lurk for the day for Whitewave news.
Baby #1
13 months in the making!

I
tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm
I hope they call you shortly whitewave and you get yourself an appointment today or first thing tomorrow as it must be frustrating waiting - is it still light and no clots? '

I've got that same thing as you guys where I can't make up my mind what I want to eat, then end up feeling sick as I stuff around too long or have a mouthful and chuck it out. I bought a banana choc chip muffin yesterday and it was soooooo disappointing. Now I feel I have to bake some as still want some, but not sure I have the energy!

I told my sister yesterday and she was so excited
I tried to ring my Dad too but he wasn't home so I'll tell him today and my brother, then that's it till 12 weeks.   

When I was out yesterday at Mum's catching up with her, my sister and nephews DH stayed home and did heaps of cleaning, was soooo nice to come home to a clean kitchen and vacuumed floor and then DS went down to sleep nice and quickly so was a nice relaxing evening.

Sucks that a few of you are spewing and have such bad ms. So not fun, and trying to hide it at work sounds doubly hard! Mine isn't anywhere near as bad as that and I'm grateful for that! I wonder if it means I'm having another boy?
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:26pm
I have to work this afternoon (my normal tired time) but what makes it worse is I have to put up with a 20yr old who has a hangover complaining how sick she is....already started on FB. I have no patience these days. Nothing against 20yr old in general but this one is very immature! Grrrr..I'm just old.

Vegemite on white toast seems to work well. Tried a nectarine and it wasnt ripe...yuk!

Have acheived bugger all this morning. Did some shopping for the party and all the presents I have to buy at the moment. 2 new babies, a 1 yr old. Another baby due this weekend and my fathers birthday the day after my sons. Flippin heck! Money is haemorrhaging at the moment.

I was trying to find little presents for pass the parcel but as I am feeling stingy, do you think a lollipop, balloon and some stickers would suffice...they are only 2 yr olds.

Well I better go and make myself presentable.....feeling very fat at the moment and clothes are uncomfortable....and have to work with aforementioned 20yr old...who has 20yr old body...grrrr
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:34pm
Hi everyone!

I'm pregnant!!

I'm due on September 24th, this will be my first bubba, and I'm planning on keeping the gender a suprise. As long as we have a healthy baby in 8 months time I'll be over the moon!

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all. This is such a special time.

I hope that it's as non eventful as possible and that all of our little babies stay stuck!

Thinking of you whitewave - I hope everything is ok and your little one stays safe.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:42pm
A Big Congrats & Welcome Princess Bubs!!! Heres hoping for a happy & healthy 8months or so, for all of us.

Trying to enjoy some peace on the very rare occaison that they are both asleep together. Although not sure how long it will last for. Should go and hang the washing out.
jano1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jano1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:14pm
Hi,

Back from our holiday, had a nice time but I was a bit of a moody, tired bitch and am glad to be home.

I've had a quick read through.

Hugs whitewave, hope everything is okay. Are you still on bedrest?

Welcome Feenz and Felix's mum

Sounds like ms has kicked in for lots of us. Mine showed up yesterday and have been feeling seedy ever since. Long drives don't help either.
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:28pm
*lurker*
huge congrats to Princess Bubs!!!!! all the best for the next 8 months!!

and congrats to everyone else too!

*lurker out*
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:34pm
Yay, big congrats PrincessBubs!

Well, I got the phone call finally, I have a scan booked for 1pm tomorrow. At least the inlaws are in Wanganui, so we can leave Campbell with them and DH can come with me.
So we'll know one way or another by this time tomorrow!
Bleeding is still much the same, light to moderate flow, with mild, achy cramps.
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:05pm
Yay for getting the call!! Heres hoping the news is good tomorrow whitewave!!
wimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:30pm

Welcome & congratulations Princess_Bubs

Whitewave - ditto Bex's comment on hoping its good news tomorrow

nzpiper - I think that sounds fine for pass the parcel - as you said, they're only 2!

chelle & shellz - it's so hard to disguise MS at work   I'm not the quietest vomiter!

Edited by wimble
Mum to 3yo Mr C
#2 due May 2015 :)
PreggieOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreggieOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:33pm
Baby Number one for me and over 35! This is all very new to me, excited to be sharing my journey with all of you and learning from anyone that has been in the post 35 group before.
Nikfras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikfras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:12pm
Hi Ladies,
Baby #1 for me too!
I'm still in shock really did a hpt test saturday and it was positive and did another today just in case haha! positive again
DH and I are super happy and excited, and just so shocked it happend second cycle of trying.

Have been feeling nauseous the last couple of days but no vomitting yet! and peeing alot!!!

Booked to see the doctor on friday. I'm so desperate to tell our family. How long are you all planning to wait before you tell your immediate family??

Look forward to sharing our experiences with each other along this journey
tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:14pm
congrats newbees! very exciting!

all the best for tomorrow white wave

I found today the sea sick bands really helped the ms!

nikfras most of us have told our immediate family

argh what to have for dinner tonight?

we probably arent going camping now with the icky weather but im not too too upset about it,c amping feeling sick and with a moon boot on wouldnt be too fun!
[/url]
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:50pm
Hi All, and Welcome to the newbies~!!

Well my MS has also well and truly kicked in... I really thought it wasn't going to come as bad as last time, heres hoping it goes away at 12 or 13 weeks at least this time! Started throwing up in the mornings on Thursday and I'm nauseous all day and today I have thrown up on a couple of different occasions so am guessing the all day throwing up is here now too... Yippeeee

We have told immediate family and some close friends, its kinda gunna be hard to hide now too

Have my dating scan on Thursday so hoping everything goes well

Good luck for your scan tomorrow whitewave will be thinking of you!

Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:02pm
Congrats princess_bubs, PreggieOne and Nikfras and anyone else I may have forgotten! So exciting! When are you all due?

All the best for tomorrow whitewave, will be thinking of you and have everything crossed!

Oh Kye I couldn't imagine going camping would be fun with a moon boot!

Nikfras, DH and I have only told my parents...his parents are not so great at keeping secrets and he is the youngest of 16 so if we were to tell all immediate family and if the unthinkable was to happen it would be too many people for us to tell so will tell my sisters and brother and all his after our 12 week scan.

I meant to say congrats on the good scan Chelle!

Hugs to those of you with MS. I can't say I have nausea just feeling OFF and picky with food. I am incredibly tired and dizzy too. I think the nausea is slowly coming though, just judging by how yuck I am feeling.

Spent the weekend at my parents it was nice, I think they really enjoyed having us around and spending time with their grandson. Went and picked up a new car on friday so hopefully will be big enough for 2 kids.....unless I get a shock and have twins! lol

I haven't got a MW yet, the MW I had with DS is on holiday so can't call her until she gets back so will phone next week or Feb 1st. She wont want to see me until 10 weeks. So heres hoping she can be my MW again.

______

Angel Baby May 2009
jano1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jano1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12pm
Welcome preggyone and nikfras.

Over 35 here too but I have a nearly 2 year old

Yuck just had a bath (which was nice) and then vomited.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by PreggieOne PreggieOne wrote:

Baby Number one for me and over 35! This is all very new to me, excited to be sharing my journey with all of you and learning from anyone that has been in the post 35 group before.

Oh yeah! I hear ya. I am 38 and got the talk from my MW about being over 36 and the WHO cut off is 36 so I have increased risk of this and of that and of a "low birthweight baby".....well I tell ya, after a 9lb 2 baby that sounds great!
Nikfras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikfras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:20pm
I'm due 23rd september. Only 4weeks preg so very early days, but so so excited.

I haven't even started looking a midwives! seems a bit scary really trying to choose such an important person. How are you all going about it? will you speak to a number of midwives and choose your fav??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:21pm
Oh and good to see you over here PB.

Must be time to bring across the list...we need to add a few.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 113>