FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in June 2007!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 253>
Author
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 6:46pm
True full is on the 1st JulySpeaking of the moon & stars- Did you see ring around the moon the other night? It was amazing!!

I hope they do Miss- have you told your mw about the headaches?
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Sponsored Links

Shellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:11pm
Wow Monique, congrats on safely deliverying James. He is huge 1 pound off double Paige's birth weight.

Congrats Dashone - Welcome Lorenzo.

Paige and I did our first big outing today, 4 hours shopping. she is so tired now but behaved well. I just need to bring more stuff with me next time. Practice for a new mum

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:20pm
Hey Jess I'm here - so exciting that you're dilated!! I know whatcha mean about nerves too

Miss best of luck for tomorrow and hopefully becoming 2!! Sounds like theres a very good chance that will happen!

Glow so cool about them taping and of course that you now have a date!!

Congrats Dashone glad to hear you and baby are well now.

Welcome Home Monique and congrats on that gorgeous baby of yours - the size of him you are an amazing birthing machine!!!

Looks like I might be the last after all. Oh well I was the last into the forum 'bed' so stands to reason I'm the last to fall out

Edited by Babe
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:23pm
Hey Babe, But dont ewes all go tomorrow & leave me here alone lol

Shell- good to hear you had a pleasant outing & all went well. You learn new things about the "adventure" everydayIts amazing their baggage eh?

ETA Babe bet me to it & had to revise lol damn getting side tracked!!

Edited by Glow
Mummy of Two Boys

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:34pm
LOL bad aye I'm a sucker for distraction then realise my post is like 10 minutes behind the convo...

Shell - your outing sounds lovely! And don't babies need so much for such a short time?! Talk about high maintenance
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:37pm
**big sigh** just got my first text asking if there was any news... honestly do people think about these things?? Its really the last thing I want to hear!!
Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:39pm
Oh yeah Jess Happy Due Date (if your ticker is correct)
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:43pm
its sucks aye?? I have ended up being rude to people who asked me- this is face to face if i'd poped yet. Duh!!
Mind you--after i had Brae people were asking the same thing
Mummy of Two Boys

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:51pm
Oh Hi Babe, didn't think we'd be seeing you here for a few days... thought you'd rolled

Yep my ticker is right.. 'D' Day today
Gee I've just had a bath... very sore pains now I don't think they're regular but I'm to scared to time them... Remind me Why I'm doing this again???!!!!!

OMG Babe, you JUST got your first 'any baby yet' text AMAZING!!!!!! I've been getting them for weeeeeeeeks!

I think I'll still be with you all in the morning tho.........
Jess
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 8:58pm
Im still going to give you all a good shove in my sleep
Lots of labour vibes for everybody in our bed
Mummy of Two Boys

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 9:41pm
we have been getting heaps of calls and texts. I also spoke to a friend tonight ,apparently there are emails happening in the backgrouns - have you heard anythign yet...etc.

I haven't mentioned the headaches but I will mention them very strongly tomorrow!
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 9:51pm
Miss, just reading about your headaches...is this a sign of something?? I have had a headache for 3 days now and me feet/ankles are WAY swollen too - so much so, I can hardly walk on them! Does this mean anything?

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 9:56pm
I dont think you should be having headaches or swollen feet call your MW
Mummy of Two Boys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:00pm
She knows about the swollen feet and said it was fine cos I didn't have high BP or protein in my wee, but by the end of the day they are hideous...leave indents when I poke them (pitting oedema). I see her on Monday so will mention the headache then...

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:09pm
cool- cant hurt to be sure your ok
BTW i got really swollen feet afterwards
Mummy of Two Boys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:13pm
Yeah, MW said they would get worse AFTER having bubs but then by about day 3 I'd be peeing like a trojan and they will go away. I hope so, cos I've forgotten what my feet used to look like!

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:17pm
I did read that sme people swell up in the days leading up to giving birht - esspecially if they haven't had any swelling much before - likeme, i haven't really swollen. I have BP issues, but not big ones and if the swelling hit my hands and face then I would do something about it.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:22pm

Just a note on swelling and headaches. Watch for dizziness and the swelling in your hands and face. Feet swelling is normal at the later stage of pregnancy but if you develop headaches, high BP and the swelling in face if I was you hop foot it on the phone to your MW. I had this in both pregnancies and it ended up being pre eclampsia. I hope none of you get it as it sucks big time.

Miss, I hope something is done for you tomorrow.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:24pm
I've had the swollen feet for a few weeks now, but they have only just got to the point where they don't decrease in size overnight, so are huge 24/7...plus my shoes don't fit anymore

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 10:26pm
I hope so too Mummy becks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 247248249250251 253>