FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 171>
Author
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:02am
BlueOrchid - i get more nose bleeds with preg too. Always surprised with the diff way our bodies react.

dont worry guys i wont disappear, will use both ob and fb.

woke up this morning with sugar levels 3.8, and felt like crap all morning. dp took ds to town to groceries so i got to have a lie in and rest.

so happy everyone is getting good scans.

so goin to have to look into maternity pants etc... especially for on hot days.

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
Sponsored Links

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 11:19am
Ajay, during my last pregnancy i got this terrible itching thing. I got it about 32 weeks on my arms, legs and stomach. It itched like crazy and i got red spot type things everywhere. The midwife had a name for it but i cant remember what it was sorry. I had to have iodine baths and spread iodine straight on my skin! It also made me get stretch marks, or at least made them much worse then they would have been because i kept itching in my sleep.
Melany View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 5:52pm
I had really bad skin with my daughter as well. It so weird because I would be lucky if I had 1 pimple every 3 odd months but since being pregnant with Madi my skin has been crap and starting to get worse now

I will stick on here as well as facebook

I can't wait for my 20week scan now that's my next one and it ages and ages away haha.

I thought my ms was getting better and then it turned again yesterday so who knows what its up to.

I have my first proper midwife appointment in 10 ways woohoo. How far along can they hear the heartbeat? I think I was just under 12weeks last time. I will be 10 weeks 4 days so is that going to be to early?
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 7:05pm
Hey everyone, feeling really awful today, really sick and i just don't want to do anything. I had a nap when the kids napped earlier, and then persuaded them to play in my room for an hour afterwards while I lay in bed; how lazy! I can't really complain because I haven't been too rough at all this time round, but I had a few days of feeling fine, and thought that the sickness feeling might be over, no such luck.

How's everyone else doing?
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
ooligator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 8:05pm
Melany, you may hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks. My MW tried when I was 9 weeks 5 days, and didn't detect it, but I'm going back on Wednesday, when I'll be 11w5d, and she said she should be able to find it then.

I had really itchy hands and feet when pregnant with DD. It drove me nuts. Had to see the GP and get some cream for it. It's all to do with the increase in blood flow when pregnant, it stirs up a lot of skin issues.

So far, my pimples have been pretty good. I usually get a few cystic pimples (acne style ones) around OV and AF. Since being PG, I've had none, only small standard ones occasionally. I hope that continues! However, I'm getting some fungal skin infections that I get whenever my immune system is low (as it is in pregnancy to help the baby survive as it's a foreign body). I just put on some Canesten cream and it clears it up.
Me 38
DH 39
DD1 - 3 years, born prem at 30 weeks after 5 years TTC
DD2 - born prem at 33 weeks
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:16am
HI Guys,

Have not posted in a while.... been super busy with kids, work, & other stuff.

I do pop in and read posts though, great to hear news of positive scans etc etc.

Can't believe that it is sunday already! Not ready for the weekend to finish!

DD has woken up with a rash over her arms and tummy - think it must be the same virus her sister had a week or so ago .... finger crossed it clears up.

Chat soon :)
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:54am
I think that skin condition on your tummy when pregnant is called PUPP.

Scan tomorrow wish time would hurry up. Hopefully will be busy tomorrow, have PAFT @ 930, need to get warrant, visit granma get bloodiest all before my scan @ 4.

Anyone still really exhausted, 12weeks now and I thought I'd start having a bit more energy. Still feel so blah!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:38am
Yes i am 12 weeks now and am still waiting for the energy to come back! Got my scan on Wednesday and im already getting nervous.

Sorry to hear that some of you are still feeling sick, i hope it passes soon.
Glad to hear you are better though ollywolly!!
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:48am
I also seem to have had a resurgence of feeling blurgh again. Wed and Thu had a headache in the afternoon, Friday I made the mistake of grazing while I was in town and didn't have a proper lunch. Paid for it in the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to getting some exercise in soon, I really want to be fit and physically ready for what this pregnancy and birth is going to throw at me!
So we've told the extended family and a close friend last night. I'm kinda scared to tell any more and am thinking of holding off till midwife appointment Tuesday week where we'll hopefully hear the heartbeat again. Paranoia is alive and well!
12 weeks tomorrow! Can't quite believe it...
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 1:33pm
I can't wait til after Xmas will be close to 20 weeks yay!

Yip headaches here daily and I've got really emotional, I keep crying and I'm not a crier! Very weird, silly hormones!

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:59pm
Crazy hey! I'm looking forward to giving work a shock after NY as I'm having between Xmas and NY off... probably a good amount of time for belly to pop!
I haven't done the crying bit yet but I'm going to brave watching 'one born every minute' tonight so I'll report back! he he
Was almost motivated to go for a walk today as we have sunshine but also the most awful wind. I hate wind. So I'm doing lots of washing instead.
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:10pm
I have so much washing it's ridiculous! I've managed to clean 1 and 1/2 of my bathrooms, vacuumed the house and watched a movie hehe. I watched bridesmaids and it wasn't at all as funny as everyone said. I was expecting the hangover funny.

I've only just started recording one born every minute, is the one on to night new. I'm recording some on Monday's as well?

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:29pm
I'm not sure if its new episodes or not... I haven't seen any so will be new to me! What time is it on on Mondays? My Nanna has been talking about it forever so thought I'd make the effort to check it out. I love medical shows anyway so should be interesting...
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:45pm
I watched 16 & pregnant last pregnancy and this Australia show hosted by nicole Kidman's sister. It made me cry when the baby's were born.

Scan in 24hours, can you tell I'm nervous. Eeekk

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 3:48pm
He he... you'll be fine Good luck!
Can you tell I'm bored?!
littlekiwis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlekiwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:16pm
I have the most awful cough at the moment. had it for about 4 days. along with a snotty nose. errg.

its really windy here too.

oh and I get headaches all the time, soo annoying, and the kids are soooooo loud. and didn't have a long sleep today so I didn't get a long sleep either.

Lydia
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 4:35pm
Poor old ds2 has come down with chicken pox, I'm waiting for the others to get it too, as non of them have had it so far. He was really grumpy yesterday, but didn't know why until he got up this morning covered in spots. Poor thing is so itchy too, I've been and got him some soothing bath stuff and calamine cream, so hoping that will do the trick. I'm glad he's got it in some ways, to get it over and done with, but I'd got lots planned for this week, which I don't think will be happening any more. Never mind.
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:17pm
Oh bum capelbay! Hope they all get over it quick!

The headaches are horrible, I can't wait for them to go away. I get one every afternoon, and have panadol everyday.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:20pm
Hey all, started bleeding this morning! rang MW she said to take it easy today and i have to go in for a scan tomorow! If it gets any heavier to go straight to hospital. freaking me out!!! just my luck hit 12 weeks, about to tell everyone and this happens. fingers crossed

<
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 6:41pm
Eeek Stella, scary!! I had the same thing last Monday, certainly is unnerving. What sort of blood is it? Did you have a dating scan?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576 171>