FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 2012 Babies
    Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:21am
Welcome to the Due in September 2012 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:52pm
Sponsored Links

cantwait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantwait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:32am
I'm going to tentively jump in and say hi!

My current due date is 30th august but that could change so I thought I'd say hi in September too.

My dating scan is 17th of January.

So it's still a little while before I know either way.
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:43am
Hi there! Just got a BFP this morning! AF was due today so hoping the test is playing tricks on me. Worked out that due date is 2nd of Sept, but if this one is anything like DS then could be a week early!

Mintyfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2011 at 5:12pm
Hey ladies, I'm due 01/09/2012 :) I hope this one sticks, I am super excited to still be getting positive hpts 5 days after my first opk where I thought "there are two lines!"

I'm in chch, planning to start GD diet early on as my normal diet is quite unhealthy and i don't want to run the risk, also planning to do a hypnobirthing course and have a water birth with no pain relief beyond gas.

This will be our first baby, but third pregnancy in five months :( so I need lots of sticky dust
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:10am
I'm saying a quiet Hello as well got a BFP this morning still in shock but also excited and scared at the same time. My Due Date would be the 02/09/2012. Wish us all a happy and healthy 8 months ahead :). How are you girls feeling???

Angel Babe in our - 07/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:35pm
Hi Bee :) Congratulations!

Yesterday (yes Xmas) DH and I went to the night and day pharmacy in Newmarket (up from chch for Xmas) got a discover and confirmed the faint line last week with a really dark line! I kind of can't believe it as my first pregnancy was an ectopic, soi had a whole month of faint lines, and my second was a miscarriage before it got dark

Oh, and the symptoms I've been having are sore boobs, tired, crazy dreams. I haven't had MS yet, but have been getting pickier with my food.

How did you ladies go with avoiding certain things on Xmas? I told my mum that morning, so she made sure everything was safe and I don't normally drink around my family anyway. I'm more anxious about avoiding booze on new years

Edited by Mintyfresh
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:43pm

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - Will you be finding out?

2nd September

#2 bopmum - Will you be finding out?
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!

San Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Edited by Bee2010

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:01pm
I tried to create a List hope its okay if anything is wrong feel free to change it.

I have not many signs at the moment some twitching in my tummy like AF is coming and I'm not very patient poor DH.

As for avoiding Foods I try to eat everything fresh with washing it good before or cooking it well. Booze as I don't drink much not a problem for me and also we have no Family around here who could ask questions lol.

Are you taking Folic Acid yet? I got some this months for TTC lucky I did.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:22pm

30th August

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!

2nd September

#2 bopmum - Will you be finding out?

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan[/QUOTE]

We'll get quite an early scan hopefully as we had the ectopic in September, but I'm confused as to what I should do at the moment - I'm in auck for the next two days, and back to work on Thursday Friday - and I know that it will be hard to sneak off early for doctors appointments, so should I get my first set of bloods done tomorrow or wed while i'm still up here? Or wait?

Oh, and I forgot to bring m supplements to auck! I kind f freaked out, but then I decided that all will be well

Edited by Mintyfresh
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:11pm
Congratulations ladies!! Wishing you all a happy and safe pregnancy!

I'm not too anal with my food, still eat what I would normally and everything on xmas day was fresh and I knew when and how it was prepared. The drinking thing on the other hand was hard! A few people guessed which was fine coz we were going to tell them anyway but we told my parents when we got to their place so it wasn't too bad.

Haven't had any symptoms really. Just really, really tired! And sore boobs. Going to test again tomorrow just to make sure we weren't seeing things! I did a test on friday morning and one again on Saturday. Hopefully I had a super easy time like I did with DS - no MS or anything! Was really lucky. Going to get in touch with a midwife in the new year, until then have got some elvit so will continue to take that.

Not sure about your bloods Mintyfresh? I would maybe wait till I got home?

We won't be finding out the sex either. We didn't with DS so won't be with this one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:44pm
I had a referral from just prior to my mc for CBC and hcg, when had my mc I had a high white blood cell count so my doctor asked me to get the CBC test done after Xmas, so I have had my first blood test, I just wish I had the results already!!

Just picked up some elevit as i was in a Chemist anyway :)

I'm thinking for nye I might make drinks for DH and I at the same time, but just not put alcohol into my drink - that way the spirits will get used but I won't get caught not drinking :)
Mumma Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:34pm
Hello all, a huge hi and congrats to you all! This is my first baby and we are sooo excited! We got a positive test on xmas day so a nice christmas pressie for us. We are due 01/09/2012. Have been extremely tired and feeling slighty unwell some days worse than others but almonds and bananas seem to help me through that. Im craving potatoes, bread & pasta which is not what I would normally eat as I normally have a sweet tooth, Im not enjoying sweets anymore.
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:02pm

30th August

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!
#1 Mumma Duck - Will you be finding out?

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a surprise!

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:09pm
Welcome Mumma Duck and congrats on your Pregnancy what an amazing Christmas Pressie it is for us all :).

Felt not very well today have to remember again to eat regulary with DS I had a very easy Pregnancy with no MS. Have the feeling it will be different this time we will see.

So exciting to see who else will be joining us here .

DS is getting his 2 year Molars is having a slight temp all day hope he will sleep good tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:46pm
I keep on having this feeling like my period is starting, it is awful! I did another test today and it is even more positive, thank goodness.

I am so thankful that I discovered discover tests this cycle, they are so reliable, which I really value after what I've been through, like a whole month of faint lines with the ectopic.

Bee, maybe you're having a girl this time? ;) the lady who took my bloods today told me I was having a girl - it was so out of the blue but I thought "actually, I really hope so!"
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02pm
I would love a Girl but if it is another Boy it wont matter. Strange of her to say that .

Mintyfresh I have the same thing kind a period pains on and off I must confess I'm always checking my undies (TMI). But I think its just bubs getting settled in and also ur uterus stretching.

I did a First Response yesterday and it was positive and still is in the afternoon I did a Crystal Clear it was positive as well but after 2 hours it disappeared not buying those again. Where do you get the Discover Tests from???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:38pm
Discover are pharmacy only - I got a 2 pack from radius and another two pack from the pharmacy on broadway in Newmarket (because it was open on Xmas!!)

Very strange that the crystal-clear line disappeared! Those tests look quite fancy too.

Yup, me too on the undie checking, but I need to go to the toilet much more frequently anyway, so it all works out :) I've had two episodes of spotting,bu it was so light I haven't worried about it.
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:26pm
Hi Everyone Just got our BFP on Xmas day! All very exciting and surreal at the moment. I am also getting the tummy twinges today and I read that is a good sign of an enlarging uterus. First pregnancy for us, feeling a little seedy today. Hope everyone is well

I look forward to having you all to talk to about everything pregnancy related!!
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:06pm
Hi RG and congrats on your pregnancy. When is ur Due Date so I can add you to our List.

I went to the GP today who did another Test which was positive and then had some Bloods done. Will call my MW next week and see if she is available.

Back to work for me tomorrow lucky its only 2 days .

Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:49pm
*lurker*

Just want to congratulate all you September mummy's I had a september 2011 baby and he rocks

Edited for shocking spelling!

Edited by Birdie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 35>