FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 36>
Author
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 6:52pm
Awesome Talz, must be a big relief.

AFM just hit 33 weeks so the end is in sight. Looking forward to seeing this little one at xmas. Shes due the same day we lost our bubba so a bit of a coincidence.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sponsored Links

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 7:37pm
Fantastic Talz! Animax that is kind of nice about the due date, exciting to be on the countdown !
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 8:06pm
Hey ladies.
Currently in Thailand on holiday so haven't been around. Just popped in and thought I would say hi. Il be back Sunday and back at work Monday :(
5 weeks tomorrow so still very early days. A few minor symptoms but nothing major yet.
Trying to stay nice and positive - which so far is easy on holiday but probably won't be once I'm back to work!!!
Taking my aspirin and progesterone every day. Fingers crossed this is the ticket.

First scan is ages away!!! Il be 8w1d by my calculations but I couldn't get in any earlier!!! Will just have to do. As I keep telling myself at least i will get a definite answer by then!!!!

Yay for 12w scan Talz! Glad to see you've 'graduated'!

Pepi - how are you??
Anyone else in the pre 12 week wait??

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 6:20pm
I'm glad you at having a nice holiday NZVeggie, man waiting those first weeks absolutely sucks, I imagine even more so for you having been through it a few times now. In some ways getting that scan a bit later may be better stress wise, I think my very early scans didn't reassure me at all! Nothing like getting into the second trimester, which I hope is where you are heading!
MC February 2014

kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 10:44pm
All good here. My scan isn't until 7th November.

Nausea has seemed to ease off now too.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:26pm
Very quiet in here!
Pepi my June buddy - how are things with you? Many symtoms yet?

I did another hpt yesterday to compare lines - 12dpo vs 23dpo. Here's the link. I'm pretty happy with the progression. I don't think in my last pregnancy the line ever got this dark.... so that's great.
My tests

Familiar anxiety is starting to creep back in a bit though. Overanalysing every little symptom. Had a look at last time's chart and all my symptoms started to disappear on 24dpo and that was when I started to know something was wrong. Today is 24dpo!!!! So now I will be on the lookout. 'Are my nipples still sore', 'DH - do you think my boobs are bigger'. Lol..... and so it continues.
Overall though I think I am a bit more posiitve than last time. Fingers crossed the next 2.5 weeks flies by!!!

Edited by NzVeggie - 27 October 2014 at 12:51pm

Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:22pm
Have never been so happy to feel nauseated today!!! Haha... only a recurrent miscarrier would appreciate that!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:43pm
Yay nausea! 2.5 weeks isn't toooo long.
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 10:30pm
Yay NZVeg! I was like that too. So happy to be feeling so yucky lol. I hate this stage even after 12wks now where no scans/bloods yet can't 'feel' baby kicking. The worry of 'how do I know it's ok?" Comes over me a bit lately. Oh well not much I can do but sit tight and wait either way!

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 7:13pm
Feeling pretty rotten today. Struggling to find anything I can handle eating. Just that constant nauseated hangover feeling.
I have discovered that freshly squeezed lemon in my water makes me feel temporarily better. So I've been sipping that constantly for a few hours which helps! Will have to try that when I'm back at work next week.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2014 at 10:14am
Sucks that I'm the only pre 12 weeker in here. Where are you pepi!!!!

Trucking along until my scan. Still 11 days away but so far I'm coping ok. I think the fact I have waaaay more symptoms than last time is keeping me happy. Although I know that's no guarantee of success.

Fatigue is still hitting me for six. Amazing how little you can do and how tired you can get!

How are you pepi - scan this Friday right? How far alon will you be then?

Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 12:54pm
Well feel like I'm just talking to myself in here.....

My scan is creeping ever closer. I have coped just fine with waiting. I think last time I struggled because I had no symptoms and felt something was wrong (and I was right). This time loads of symptoms so hoping this time all is well!!!!

I am getting increasingly nervous as it gets closer and closer..... my hopes are so incredibly high that I feel like I am going to fall apart if it doesn't go well!!! Must try and remain positive.... eventually one of my pregnancies HAS to stick... surely it can be this one!

Still feeling rather nauseated. I eat to make me feel better but about 10minutes later I just feel worse..... soooo not helpful. But as I keep saying I will happily feel like this for 9 months if it gets me a baby (hopefully I don't have to though). Boobs are massive and really sore.
But also in the back of my mind I wonder how many (if any) of these symptoms are from my progesterone pessaries...... gargh.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 1:51pm
Good luck with your scan NZVeggie. I'm sure everything will be fine and you will have a very happy sticky Bubba in there. I'm always hungry but have no room to stick it. Just over 35 weeks now and very ready to meet this little munchkin.

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2014 at 8:58pm
Keep chatting away NZVeg! I'm still lurking about! Haven't heard from pepi, hope all is ok!?!
Good luck for the scan! I'm sure glad to be out of the 12week wait! And yes tiredness and nausea kicks you, but nice to have such strong symptoms to remind you of why! I'm still not liking this limbo period of no feelings, like no symptoms, no baby kicks etc. but I did see midwife today and found heartbeat straight away, so much relief! Can't wait for definite movements although in a week my shorts/pants have gotten very tight I've resorted to hair ties to keep them buttoned up! And when I lie flat I can feel a definite bump in my abdomen so def helps with 'feeling preg!' Hope everyone else is well! Not long now animaxnz!

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2014 at 9:09pm
Thanks ladies. Makes me feel like im not totally talking to myself!!
Wow animax 35 weeks! Not long to go!
Won't be long until you start to feel movements Talz!

I haven't heard anything from Pepi! Really hoping all is well, she's already had her first scan so fingers crossed!

Tick tock, another day closer. That's how I feel about every day at the moment - a countdown to my scan. Pity I'm not working the next 2 days, going to make time go a lot more slowly! But il get there.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:42am
Hey NZVeggie it's scan day right? Thinking of you, fingers and toes crossed you see a lovely healthy baby bean today.
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 10:58am
Sure is Seaview. I'm extremely nervous..... argh!!!
It's at 2pm which is 5pm NZ time...... so wee way to go.
Will be sure to let you guys know.

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 11:32am
Argh bugger was hoping you would be put out of your misery nice and early.

Will check back tonight!
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 3:40pm
Yeah a 9am would have been better! But I was lucky I got in today as apparently there were no appointments until next week! And I booked just over 4 weeks ago!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2014 at 6:15pm
What a relief. It went well.
Baby was measuring 7w5d (only 3 days behind my guess) and a heart beat of 176bpm!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 36>