FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>
Author
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:31am
Seaview how are you doing? How much longer for you? I can't see tickers on my phone. Mac I hope you're doing well and surely bubs is out???! Fingers are crossed that's the case and everything went ok??? X

Sponsored Links

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:27pm
Hey Talz, I'm doing well. Due date was yesterday, no baby yet though!
MC February 2014

kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:55pm
Oooooo hope you get to see bubs soon.

24 weeks here. Over the heat and over work. Lol. By the end of my 8 hr shift my feet are killing me.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 12:17pm
Hi guys, I postted in the ttc after miscarriage thread too but wanted to let you know our baby arrived on Friday overdue but fine. I will be keeping an eye on this thread wishing you all well.
MC February 2014

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 12:39pm
Congrats Seaview!! Sorry, I've only just seem some of these messages now! Yes, our beauty's wee boy was born at 4.48am on Jan 29th weighing 7lb 1oz. I was a couple of days past my due date but went into labour using natural methods and didnt have to be induced which I was pleased about. I love him to bits❤ Good luck for your new arrivals ladies, ill check in to see how it's all going :)
kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:22pm
Congrats Seaview and Mac. Awesome news.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

Rin007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rin007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 5:33pm
Hi everyone. I used to be a regular in the TTC after miscarriage thread last year, and happy to say I've 'graduated' to be able to post in this thread now - 16 weeks pregnant this week and all is going well so far. So nice to see some of you that used to post in the TTC after miscarriage thread here, and that some of you have even had your babies already! Things have finally started to feel 'real' these past couple of weeks - it took me a couple of weeks past the 12 week mark to really believe that this was actually going to finally happen for us - and lots of questions have started popping into my head that I hope I can get some advice on from you lovely ladies, as it finally sinks in that we have the arrival of our first baby to plan for   
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 6:38pm
Aw congratulations Seaview and Mac on your little bundles.

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 9:38am
Thanks so much animaxnz :)
Rin, congratulations!!! That's wonderful news! I know what you mean about it taking awhile before you can let yourself believe its real...but it is! You're going to have a wee bubba😍 Best of luck for the rest of the pregnancy x
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2015 at 9:11pm
Talz, NZVeggie and kazzanz how are you getting on? Must be some rainbow babies about to make their appearances soon!
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 8:12am
I'm waiting Seaview! Due mid next week. But hoping sooner as we all do! Lots of BH etc and I'd love for this weekend as hubby would get a long weekend off! Oh well, as they say they'll come when they're ready!

Hope you are doing well etc and not too tired! Xx

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 8:22am
Wow Talz so exciting!! Hope you're not toooooo uncomfortable. You're having a boy aren't you? And it's your second? Can't wait to hear news of bub's arrival xx
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 2:27pm
I'm doing well. 31 weeks now so home straight is in sight. First milestone is finishing work in 5 weeks time!!!!
Talz - eek how exciting for you!!! Hope it all goes smoothly!
How is everyone doing? Both post baby and still pregnant!?

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 7:16pm
So exciting nzveg def on the home stretch now! My wee man had his three month jabs today, poor wee thing😯 other than that it's going great, love being a mummy :)
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2015 at 9:55pm
We just hAd our 5 month immunizations. Back at work full time but hubby is doing a great job at home.

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 11:23am
Hi Mac! Yep my second boy! Nothing has eventuated this weekend dammit! Lol he prob come when DH is very busy with work and stressed - be typical wouldn't it. Anyway I'm very much looking forward to meeting this lil guy how been prodding me in my right ribs with his foot for last few months!
Hate seeing them get their vacc but such a necessity isn't it. Lucky they don't remember!
Hope you're all well! X

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 10:54am
Hey ladies, i'm back!   

So exciting to see all the babies born and TALZ and NZVEG, nearly your squishy baby time!!

I'm trying to decide if i should get HCG done this time (again). Georges was 70 and then just doubled, my MC was 34! So i'm thinking big numbers aren't my thing haha, but they still cause so much stress.   Realistically the numbers won't change any outcome eitherway so maybe i'll just stick with the 'normal' bloods and leave the numbers game this time.
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2015 at 7:20pm
Hope he arrives soon Talz! Great to hear all are well.

Congrats Sara, awesome news. I think if you can handle it maybe avoid the HCG, but it's totally your personality. I just remember standing at the desk in the lab sobbing because I couldn't get my results, so much stress. If I can next time I'm going to try and wait until the nt scan as all the monitoring caused me so much angst. But like I say it's different for everyone!
MC February 2014

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2015 at 7:20pm
Oh and I didn't have amazing numbers with my successful pregnancy.
MC February 2014

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2015 at 9:20am
Thanks Seaview, i went to the Dr (had to get anti-vom pills for next week, just in case, as i'm in Aus) and she gave me 2x forms so i did the first lot on Tuesday, the day AF was due and i got 99, so relieved! Next lot today. I've done a 'few' haha, tests this week and they are progressing nicely, darkest i've ever gotten too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>