FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYummy Mummy's Coffee Group - South Auckland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Clementine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clementine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yummy Mummy's Coffee Group - South Auckland
    Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:10pm
I am a new mum to be and would love to meet up with some other expectant mums or mothers in South Auckland. I am currently living in Manukau City and am really new to the whole being a mum thing. I am 5 months and 2 weeks on thursday and am 27yrs old. It would be fun to meet up with other mums out there expecting or just wanting to make new friends.
Sponsored Links

POok1e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POok1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 8:58am
Hi Clementine, did you find any coffee groups you were keen on?
I'm 27 with a nine week old boy and we are moving to Papakura in a month and won't know anyone.
Would be keen to meet up with you if you are still interested?
Clementine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clementine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:23am
Hi, I had no such luck with coffee groups and still am flying solo sadly... however, it would be great to catchup with you as I know it can be such a lonely tedious time and support from other mums are helpful...
Let me know
POok1e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POok1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 2:36pm
Hey Clementine,

I Pm'd you a few days ago... check your inbox :)

H
TeAroha129469 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeAroha129469 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 2:48pm
HI my Name it TE Aroha did you find a mothers group ???? im from Papatoetoe area so i dont no if there are any near where i live.
shannon198099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannon198099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 8:13pm
HI I'm shannon and I'm pregnant with my first baby and I'm 33 years old and I'm looking to meet up with any expecting mums or have children already I've recently just finished work and I miss my friends I need someone to talk I'm so bored
Miriama198707 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miriama198707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 3:14pm
hi my name is miriama im from mount roskill i would love to meet other mothers out there to make new friends im now 8weeks and 4 days
shannon198099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannon198099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2015 at 5:13pm
hi miriama im shannon ive just moved to wanaganui im so sorry i would have loved to met up for a coffee and chat im 32 weeks now almost there is this your first baby?
 Post Reply Post Reply