FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 955956957958959 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 1:44pm
ooooo no don't ask me.... I say TEST EVERYDAY ALL DAY

Nawww, that would be beautiful if you got a BFP on your aunties birthday
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 2:40pm
Lol Nell - I hope you get discount for frequent pregnancy tests buying! Like buy 10 get one free!

Fingers crossed for you on Sunday Mami

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 3:26pm
Fingers crossed for your BFP Mami, it would certainly be a special day to get it!

Thank you for smoothie tip as well Nell! I'm already a smoothie freak anyway lol, so I'll get about making some more for the hubby

So my 2.5yo will be starting kindy next month! We got the phone call today and I'm so incredibly excited/happy/emotional already lol. So it'll distract me amazingly during this 2WW (ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!).
ZethansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZethansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 4:14pm
Awww Mami, wouldn't that be wonderful?! Really hope it happens for you. It may be still a little too early, but I reckon go for it! That would be such lovely timing if you did get a BFP. But then really hard if its a BFN...it's so hard to decide when to test huh?!

Haha, Nell, I'm a mixed bag then - some months I test every day and other months I've held off and not tested until AF is due! And yeah, I was so excited to get my positive OPK yesterday. I did do another one this morning, but it was really light, so a negative - so I'm assuming that maybe I'll be ovulating today then? Is that how it works? I know that after the positive opk you ovulate within 12-48hrs or so, but thinking I might be in the 12 hour category because of the negative this morning...

Didn't know about the smoothie thing, thanks for that!

Ahhh mummabear, the 2ww does seem to drag on doesn't it?! I get so impatient and frustrated, I really hope it does fly by with the distractions!
mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 9:02pm
Hi Ladies

How are you all? 
Indigo how are you feeling? have you taken any more tests? when is AF due ? 

Nell hi! Nice to see you back :) glad things are going well. 

Yay for positive opk zethans mum! I got excited when i got one too :) 

As for me...second hcg done today and its more than doubled from the first so heres hoping this one sticks! Bring on some more BFPs! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2016 at 9:44pm
YAY! That is great news Mummystheword

I've been good, officially one more week until I find out if AF is late or not. Heaps of stuff to distract me atm, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Hope everyone else is good!
Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 11:09am
Oh that is so good mummystheword! Yay for good hcg rises.. I did another test this morning and it was negative, but I'm still only 10/11days Po... I have lots of symptoms, and no sign of AF? But I just have no idea where my body is at after d&c and cp... Seriously no idea ha! I have been having crazy vivid dreams, my cm is still white, I have no pms blemishes and I am smelling everything ...
Yay for opk :) let the mad tww begin :)
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d
Mami Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 12:22pm
Yeh Indigo I am still having crazy vivid dreams! And heaps, I mean heaps of lotiony white cm. Not thick clumpy stuff like I remember last cycle. And am feeling slightly queasy. Question for everyone, in regards to tingly boobs etc, the more pregs you have and more children you BF, does the sensitivity of your boobs decrease, I'm just thinking because the logic would say yes due to the amount of 'use' they have had? Or is my logic totally not right    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 2:41pm
Is lotiony white CM potentially a good sign? I've been noticing today that there's been a bit, with some very mild cramping but I'm trying not to read too much into it just in case. You know how well your body can play tricks on you sometimes!
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 2:57pm
Creamy cm in the tww can be a sign of pregnancy but not always. As I get it every month right through the tww it is also a sign of rising progesterone.

TTC#1 Jan 2009

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 3:00pm
Excellent - thank you Oxy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2016 at 4:06pm
Mami I got sore boobs first 4 pregnancies and the next 4 have had no sore boobs at all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 8:26am
Morning team!

Well.......I GOT MY BFP THIS MORNING!!!

I am completely shocked, but it's there!
I sat on the loo first thing this morning, pee'd in my cup, dipped test in but only for 3 secs (duh because was first response, meant to be for 5 secs but didn't read that till after test), took my watch in that doesn't even have a seconds hand haha, so had to sit there with my eyes closed and count to 3 mins hahaha. So the line is what I would call faint, like not as dark as the other line, however you don't need to squint or anything, it's just light.
But you guys who said you had faint pos have got me worried because some of you they weren't viable??
I am only 12 dpo, plus didn't have it dipped in pee for as long as I was meant to, so could this be the reason why it's not darker?? I will buy more tests and try again tomorrow haha!

Thank you all for your beautiful support during this tough time for me, I honestly am so truly grateful for every piece of advice and support given!
I hope this is our winning streak girlies!!!

xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 8:27am
Oh and that wasn't my good bye speech, I just wanted to say thank you! You are all stuck with me until I see all of you with BFP'S!!!!
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 8:50am
Congrats Mami!! I was 11dpo when I tested with my now 2 yo. It wasn't squinty but definitely faint. It got darker over the next few days so not always a bad outcome.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 9:02am
Naw thanks LP! It's very exciting! You have given me hope hehe, I feel really good though, and confident, and am having symptoms. With my last, which ended in mmc, I didn't have any symptoms apart from being super tired, and also I told hubby and my mum that we would wait until after 12 weeks, which was wierd now looking back because I had never said that with our first two. But this one I am ready to yell it from the rooftops although hubby just said to me just now that we need to wait before telling anyone    do you think that's just hubby being in protect mode??

OH YEH AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES!!! We decided to do nothing this year, but has turned into a special day after all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 9:20am
My hubby told me I wasn't allowed to tell one also but I decided screw him because if the worst happened I would want support!

My 2 year old's test was very faint too and I tested on my due date! Remember how they say hcgs vary between every woman some start off slow and take off and vice versa! The test doesn't mean anything honey! And you tested early too xxx

Edited by antheawren - 14 February 2016 at 10:15am

Indigo Blue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indigo Blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 9:35am
Yay!!! That's so exciting!! Na 12po the line can be faint and no worries, I got an uber faint line at 13dpo with my little one.. So faint I didn't see it and went out drinking thinking I was in the all clear... I still don't have AF.. And still feeling a bit strange so hoping to join you shortly Mami :) xx
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5dhttp://FertilityFriend.com/home/47d5e3/%5b/url%5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 10:14am
Omg mami after all the I forgot to say congratulations you must be so super excited! What an awesome Valentine's present xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mami Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2016 at 11:22am
Ooooooh Indigo, I really hope this is your month too! When are you going to test??   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 955956957958959 1103>