FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10391040104110421043 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 1:26pm
Yay AJB fingers crossed! Do you usually have a dip? Could be a good sign if you don't! When are you thinking to test?

We need some BFPs in here! It's been a bit quiet!
Sponsored Links

AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 3:10pm
Dont usually dip...but trying to not get hopes up. It could mean nothing. I have had my sister in laws gossiping amongst themselves saying they think I am pregnant which is hard. Especially considering we havent told anyone we are trying!
Might test tomorrow afternoon as have a bbq with friends and if I have implanted and it is +ve I want to know so I can know if I can safely drink or need to pretend like I'm drinking.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 3:50pm
It could - but fingers crossed for you!

The gossiping thing is really hard. Dealing with a fair bit of that over here too. The family seems ok (or I haven't heard that they're gossiping) but lots of the acquaintance friends are gossiping and I hate it! My close friends know that we've started trying. But I don't really need the world knowing and then asking me down the track if we're not successful!

May as well, better to know then to not know!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2016 at 5:01pm
2 of my sister in laws are hounding my mother in law saying 'we know she's pregnant, why dont you just tell us' and my poor mother in law knows nothing! Why do people feel the need to discuss others sex lives and uteruses??!! Drives me batty!

As much as we'd all love bfp's for Christmas, it's a difficult time of the year to try keep things quiet!

Edited by AJB.Hess - 09 December 2016 at 5:01pm
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 10:07am
It is! Good luck for testing - let us know how it goes!

FF just put me in as having O'd on CD10 due to my temps... wtf.... there's NO way I O'd then, a 24 day cycle is totally unheard of! Wonder if the acupuncture made my temps a little higher, and then last night I had 2 drinks - maybe that messed with it?!

Who knows...

DH also went away last night when we were meant to BD according to SMEP, and now I'm working nights tonight.... So 3 days with no BD, hopefully I don't O tomorrow! Gosh TTC is SO annoying with trying to time things!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 10:08am
Today's List Friday 9th December

flyingduster - CD4 (Chart)
Wellybaby86 -CD11
Miswe - CD13 (Chart)
Mac19 - CD??
Vanessa - CD ??

Lauraangharad - CD20 / 3dpo?
AJB.Hess - CD31 / 10DPO
mizpix - CD26 / 14DPO (My Ovulation Chart
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 10:19am
Just wait, your previous chart had an early rise then a clear O rise several days later. Hopefully that happens again and FF changes the O date to later and solid crosshairs!

Mizpix, your chart is looking sooo good!!! Fx for you!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2016 at 1:01pm
Definitely didn't O, and ended up disregarded this mornings temp. Just done an OPK and had a blazing positive. So must be O'ing sometime in next 12-36hours. Which means we'really most likely going to miss it! Can't believe I'm going to be out the month without even having a shot. SO annoyed at DH as I asked him not to go away in case I O'd.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 7:31am
Ha! Managed to sneak a slightly longer dinner break and nip home. So we managed to get a BD in! Temp drop this morning so expecting O day today and temp up tomorrow. BD tonight and tomorrow. Feel much more excited now I know we're in with a shot!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 11:01am
So I poas yesterday before our xmas bbq. Only 9dpo and bfn. I know it would have been SUPER early for a bfp but I kinda feel like we are out this month and the bfn wont turn into a bfp :(
Urgh, why is this so hard?!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 11:10am
I hope you at least had a good time at the BBQ AJB?

It would've definitely been super super early for a BFP, try not to get disheartened! A lot can change in a few days! Don't POAS for another 48hours, and see how you go then!

It's horrible though, I know the feeling so well, and even though you know it's early you get so disheartened by them! Just want it to be your turn...
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 11:11am
Today's List Sunday 11th December

flyingduster - CD5 (Chart)
Wellybaby86 -CD12
Miswe - CD14 (Chart)
Mac19 - CD??
Vanessa - CD ??

Lauraangharad - CD21 / 4dpo?
AJB.Hess - CD32 / 10DPO
mizpix - CD27 / 15DPO (My Ovulation Chart)
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 8:32pm
Hey guys, sorry I've been absent, it's just getting AF and having a long wait till O, I didn't really feel inspired to come on!!

MizPix!!!! When are you testing!!????? Your chart looks great!

Miswe, I'm soooooo pleased you got a bd in and you're in for a good shot! Nothing worse than totally missing O, I know.

AJB, it is totally early to get aBFP. I think I went reading once, and even if you ARE pregnant, there is only like a 30% chance of it giving a BFP on 9dpo! So that's a 70% chance, even when definitely pregnant, that it was a bfn. So totally still in the game yet! Exciting!!!!

Afm, I've realised now that any pregnancy now will result in a due date after my youngest turns three. Which is no biggie, except because we are on a benefit, when the youngest turns three there is pressure from WINZ for me to go back to work (cos hubby can't work) which does NOT work for us, cos hubby can't look after the kids full time either, and we home school so don't send them to day care or anything... Now I'll be ok if I'm like 7-8 months pregnant when my youngest turns three, cos I don't really care how much WINZ might try, I won't get a job in that state!! But the longer we take to conceive now, the less pregnant I'll be on her third birthday and then the more pressure and worry as we try to make it all work. We have plans for in three years time, but it for in 8 months....! So feeling the clock ticking a bit right now, and gonna put the pressure on DH, without putting pressure on him, to actually do whatever needs to be done this month to be in with a shot! I don't care if he feels funny about manual insemination, if he can't friggen finish in me, I'm gonna try my best!!! Sigh.

So another week till beginning of a chance of catching it, so fx we can make it! Lol
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 9:08pm
Sorry been MIA but been camping out in the back blocks and no cell signal. Sooo af still no show and a very very faint bfp middle of the night sat morning. Will test again in morning and hope for a stronger one, although temp did dip down a bit this morning. Absolutely no signs of anything other than lots of af type cramps so will see what happens in next few days.
Fingers crossed your just too early ajb and yay for good timing miwse!
Ill keep you all informed in morning... at least I'm back on line now!

AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2016 at 9:36pm
So exciting mizpix! Lets's hope the line gets darker!!! Let us know!!
I hope it was just too early and I'm still in with a shot. I'm sick of waiting!!!
It did make me feels better about having a few drinks at the bbq tho! Not that I went overboard!
mizpix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizpix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 6:02am
Ok so nice strong positive this morning. Bottom one is from other night. It definately wasn't that obvious at the time!!
I'm just going to continue temping and will just bide my time for next couple of weeks because i know at my age around 25% of all pregnanies end in miscarriage so i wont get my hopes up too much till i see a heartbeat on scan. Cant believe i finally got there... 6 months of trying!
Hopefully some more of you will join me real soon!

Edited by mizpix - 12 December 2016 at 6:06am
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 7:58am
Oh mizpix!! That's so exciting!!!! Yay and congratulations!!!

Finally a BFP to give the rest of us hope! x
MorgyMoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgyMoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 8:54am
Hi Ladies, I am new to this forum, been TTC for 2 months and am 31yrs. This month I've had increasing nausea and fatigue last few days but a BfN yesterday I worked out I'm approx about 9-10DPO. AF due in 5days, is it still possible to be pregnant? When would you recommend re-testing or should I wait for AF? Any advise appreciated :) This 2ww is so hard :(
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 9:11am
Ooohhh lovely strong positive mizpix! Sooo pleased for you!

Morgy....wait. At least for a few days if you are going to re-test before AF. I'm 11dpo and tested at 9 dpo as had a xmas bbq (bfn). Very disheartening but still EXTREMELY early to see a bfp. As flyingduster said it's 70% chance of a false negative that early on.

AFM, still trucking along. Sore boobs now (not just nips) but I have BIG boobs and woke up from sleeping on my tummy so that could be why...?
Didnt temp for a few days as Friday and Saturday fairly sleepless nights. Today still high, but cos I missed 2 days hard to see my pattern. I usually spike REALLY high 36's then have a slow descent downward toward AF for 5 or so days, then the day she is due a dramatic fall. So I dont know if I am on my slow downward or if I have plateaud. My temp is identical to 2 days ago 36.83. Hmmmm
flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2016 at 1:02pm
Mizpix!!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeee! That's a great BFP! Woop woop!

Morgymoo, I agree with AJB. Wait. Honestly, the symptom spotting in the TWW is crazy, and you WILL get so many symptoms you've never ever had before and you will convince yourself they are pregnancy symptoms and cannot possibly be anyone else. We all do it. I hope you ARE preg of course, but I'm afraid to say pretty much every single potential early pregnancy symptom is also a PMS symptom, and it's all caused by the rise in progesterone. Most eggs don't implant till 6-12dpo and the hcg isn't detectable until another sorta four days beyond implantation, so it's potential an egg doesn't implant till 12dpo and you won't get a BFP until like 16dpo!!! The earliest most start testing is around 10dpo, but a BFP often won't show until AF is due, or later. So if you can, wait. Or else by all means pee on another stick, we all love to do it! But don't be disappointed if it's a bfn.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10391040104110421043 1103>