FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10601061106210631064 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 12:21pm
My cycles are super regular so I'm pretty sure I ovd when I think i did. 
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Sponsored Links

AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 1:01pm
Fingers crossed you implanted late and a bfp is to come
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 1:33pm
I had that right before AF 2 cycles ago Lease, but I think it can go either way!! Fingers crossed for you!

Sandme - it does look a bit complicated at first. But it's got great tutorials on how to use it. I use the app. And no definitely not too late to start temping while you have AF :)
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 7:22pm
Still no AF. tested again today and BFN havent done a FMU one though. and i keep feeling these weird twinges in my cervix that remind me of the very very start of labour, the very first contractions i could feel..
Angel Baby Nov '13

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2017 at 7:48pm
I wish next week would hurry up so I can test :-)

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 8:32am
I'm getting this sharp intense pain near hip anyone had that before. Almost feels like stitch pain.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 6:17pm
could be an implantation pain?

I did and FMU test today and still totally negative. Now 2 days late and no signs..
Angel Baby Nov '13

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 6:30pm
I don't know what implantation pain feels like so can't say. The pain has been like that all day. I'm 8dpo and had a temp drop this morning so it is possible I guess. My ticker is linked to my chart

Edited by Oxy - 25 February 2017 at 6:32pm

TTC#1 Jan 2009
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2017 at 10:42pm
Fingers crossed for you Lease and Oxy. Hope you both get a BFP. 😊

AF was over yesterday arvo. Only 2.5 days, must be a bit of a record for me.

Haven't started temping this month. Don't think I will. OPKs work just fine for me. (And I'm feeling lazy).

When we started TTC we started saving so that I could take a year maternity leave without any financial stress but now that we are struggling to conceive I'm thinking that money might be better spent on a holiday... now to decide where to go!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2017 at 6:16am
Good luck Lease and Oxy!

Nice that AF was nice and short AF, think it's my last day today. Just had to lol at your holiday comment. I spent all of yesterday thinking about whether or not I could swing a girls trip next month! Think I need a proper holiday and to get away from the whole TTC world!
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 7:26am
12dpo and still very sore boobs. Feeling bloated, beginning to feel a smidge crampy and cervix is quite low. Looks like AF will be here tomorrow or weds :(
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 11:07am
Thought I saw a faint second line, I hope my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. I know I'm only 10dpo so still early. In the past have only got faint lines at 13dpo.

Edited to add will retest on Thursday

Edited by Oxy - 28 February 2017 at 6:30pm

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 1:04pm
AF arrived for me this morning.
Angel Baby Nov '13

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2017 at 7:47pm
So sorry to hear that Lease. 😔

You're not out yet AJB. Fingers crossed for you! 😊
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2017 at 9:06am
No AF yet. Went back through FF and what my normal lp is. 13 days. 13dpo today, so due tomorrow.
I feel sick cos I can feel her coming on, but dont want to believe it.
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2017 at 7:31pm
Aw I'm sorry to hear that, Lease

Thinking of you AJB and of course hoping that you are still in for a surprise this month.

Oxy, I'll be on the edge of my seat come Thursday!!

Cycle day 27 and I don't know what's going on. Last cycle was the first irregular one after almost a year of awesomely predictable cycles but now everything seems out of whack. The normal sequence of cm types just isn't there to give me any clue as to where ovulation is hanging out this month. Usually cm goes from dry after AF, to sticky, wet, then creamy, watery for a few days and then ew for one or two days, then immediately dry. Now it's just sticky one day, watery the next, creamy then sticky again!!
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2017 at 9:17pm
An advert for Fertility Associates popped up online and I took a look. Sounds like the kind of avenue I might pursue this year if we don't strike gold in the next couple of months. Does anyone here have experience with them and if so, how has it been? I would be looking to go to either the Christchurch or Dunedin clinic, depending on whether or not it has to be in your region of residence.
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 8:59am
Hi LiBi,
Theres a TTC 12+ months group (not sure if its overly active, I just see the title when I log in). I'm sure that group would have some experience with Fertility Associates. Have you tried there?
AJB.Hess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJB.Hess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 12:16pm
Also I miscalculated, CD13 today! AF due in the morning. Cervix was soft-ish yesterday then back to firm this morn. Now it's soft again! So who knows whats happening.
Let us know how you get on testing in the morning Oxy :)
monkey15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkey15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2017 at 7:32pm
Hi there I was in this group for and ttc for ages and I had a miscarriage and then finally we got a positive early May last year around my birthday. I came back to tell everyone that there is hope please I gave birth 7 weeks ago and had another little girl she was a surprise Ziva is her name 8lb 4oz my biggest baby to. She is doing well so far been a struggle at times. Hugs to you all trying and whatever you going through there was a regular update with pregnancies and people that had lost babies and births as well but cant seem to see one on here. Anyway I will probably be back on the ttc journey again sometime in the near future as I hoping to have another one to at some point. Hugs and best wishes sorry I did not get back sooner but its challenging times with no sleep and juggling and the others in my whanau. hugsxoooo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10601061106210631064 1103>