FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111021103
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 3:38pm
Just tried twice to upload and i keep getting an error msg. Still tracking temp. It pinpointed my ov to cd 23. I only bd cd 22 and havent since. Im cd 28 today. I had almost pos opks cd20-21 so who knows if its correct. I had bloods today for progesterone to check if i have ovulated and if not im going to ask for clomid.

Will try share pics again soon. How you doing bubbalove??
Sponsored Links

Rika878 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rika878 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 6:05pm
Hi there, thought I'd join in. Been TTC baby number 1 for 6 months now. Currently CD1. I'm 29 and hubby 27. Wish us luck!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 9:27pm
Good luck rika!! Nice to see more people in here

Bubbalove.. attempting pics again...
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2017 at 9:28pm
Ahhh what have ohbaby done. Cant upload pics and have to log in everytime. Annoying!!!
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 5:52pm
Hi Rika, nice to have a bit more activity in here.

Sandme, fingers crossed that you OV'd and that your TWW is well underway. Did you get your progesterone results yet? Let us know.

AFM, I'm not sure where I'm at as my temp results are a bit wacky so unsure if I can rely on them or not. Had a major dip and then rise last night (CD 14 for me) so I guess that could have been it but don't know!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 6:29pm
Hi babyb
Bbt charting isnt able to predict ov during the course of the cycle until after usually. Only once its complete and you can see the big picture i find. It can vary so much day to day. I know mine does! Keep going atleast you can see a good picture of it all.

Got results back today. No ovulation detected. More bloods next week. Then hopefully try clomid cos i clearly dont ov.
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2017 at 6:17pm
I'm really sorry Sandme - that sucks about your results but fingers crossed they put you on Clomid and it works first time. Is it something you can just opt into taking or do the doctors need to approve you for it first?

My app changed my OV to yesterday but I think it might change later on in the month as I don't think I have OVd yet in hindsight.

How is everyone else going?
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2017 at 11:34am
Welcome Rika :)

sandme that's no good, but also good that your'e getting some answers. Will they do another blood test to check for O again in a few days? If your cycles are usually up to 45 days then you might still O anywhere up to cd 30 or 31.

babyb which app are you using? I use fertility friend even now that I'm not temping anymore, but it's still useful to keep track of things. What day of your cycle are you at? I'm cd15 and still haven't O'ed yet - getting some verrrry faint lines on my opks since last night, so hoping for a +opk today or tomorrow. And only getting ewcm since last night too, my body's been confusing me lately! I usually O on cd14 on the dot!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2017 at 9:54pm
Bubbalove i am getting more bloods on tue. Levels being 17 is possible ovulation. Ff predicted ov to have been cd 25 going by my temps so it may have too early for bloods. Will be interesting to see. How you getting on? Have you had a pos opk yet? Fingers crossed for you!!

Babyb how you doing?? Where are you at with everything? I think doctors can prescribe clomid and based on my history id like to think she would but i will hopefully get referred to a speciailist as its been a year now as well as dealing with the pcos so i think we need a bit more in depth monitored help if you know what i mean.
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2017 at 12:19pm
so your temp has risen after cd26? That means you should get a clear result from your test tomorrow as it sounds like you O'ed. Have you still been bd'ing?? Since the metformin isn't working the best for you, I'm sure you can insist on clomid. Is that over the counter or do you still need a script?

I was so thrown off this cycle that I assumed cd15 would be OD, but then I got an even stronger line the next day (but still not +opk), so now I think yesterday was OD (CD17). Either way we BD a LOT in the last 4 days, I think that's it for us now but still not sure if I've O'ed lol. Did a sneaky temp the last couple days, was really low yesterday but up today so going by that (I know, not very accurate when I haven't been temping before that haha) then yesterday was def OD.

How is your temping going babyb? Are you in the TWW yet?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2017 at 10:02pm
I wish i could share the pics on here for u bubbalove. Its been spikey. No consistant temp dip then consecutive rise. Havent been bding at all. Havent been feeling well lately and been really tired. Waiting for af and i will go to doc and ask for clomid. Its on a script apparently.

Awesome gpad to hear you have been bding like crazy. Fingers well and truly crossed for you. Wouldnt it be a nice xmas surprise!!!
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2017 at 7:54pm
Bubbalove, I'm using Ovia but still getting the hang of things so unsure if it is working as it's supposed to yet (I think it takes a few months to learn your 'norm' or at least I'm hoping it learns because I definitely don't know what's up with my body)... did you end up putting CD17 as your OV day? If so, what day are you now? Good luck for your TWW!

Sandme, what were the results of your latest tests? What day are you now? I'm CD22 today and I am either 5DPO or 8DPO (I think 5DPO though). I am having major issues with symptom spotting which I swore I wouldn't do! I wish you could tell straight away if you were UTD or not and therefore avoid this whole TWW business! Anyway, am wondering whether it is worth doing this over December because I would be in the TWW for both Christmas and NYs and it would be super hard to keep family from assuming I was pregnant with not drinking and all. Then again, I can't imagine actually not trying for a month simply because of what people might think... Ah choices.
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 1:19pm
babyb it sounds like we both O'ed on cd17 this cycle! I'm 5dpo today I think. I am terrible at symptom spotting, try to keep busy to keep my mind off it but how can you not?! I would keep trying over xmas - just fill your wine glass with sparkling apple juice or something that looks like wine haha, no one needs to know :P

sandme that would be a nice xmas surprise! However I am still doubtful as this is now our 12th month trying :( Did you get your blood results back yet? Any updates? I hope you're feeling better xx
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 9:10am
How are we all going ladies? Any good news yet??
HippieJo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippieJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2018 at 2:00pm
Hi all, Happy New Year! 2018 is here and its the time we agreed on to start trying for a second baby. I feel like I have been waiting for this moment for so long but now that its hear I am feeling a bit scared and unsure if I am ready. But then when are you ever sure you are ready right?
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2018 at 1:01pm
Hi lurkers! It’s been awhile since this thread was active, though I was on here when I was TTC my first and found it great! So hopefully someone will be hanging about :)
We’ve just started actively trying to conceive number 2. It took awhile to conceive my daughter. We haven’t been preventing since May but no luck! Started actively trying this month and used OPKs and the SMEP plan. Today is O day, so tomorrow begins the TWW!

Edited by Miswe - 31 October 2018 at 1:06pm
Arlene136432 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arlene136432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2019 at 8:35pm
Anyone still using this thread?
I’m in the tww wait. AF due in 6 days, so itching to test. Though I have sore boobs and that usually means AF so I’m probably out 😞

Edited by Arlene136432 - 25 March 2019 at 8:41pm
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2019 at 5:01pm
I’m still lurking around, though nobody seems to use this thread anymore! AF due in a couple days but have gotten BFNs so I’m out. Onto cycle number 12... hope you have some luck!
Vera265744 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vera265744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 6:38pm
Essays are common in middle school, high school and college. https://prodissertation.com/[/URL] You may even need to write essays in the business world (although they are usually called "reports" at that point).
Stephanie268004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie268004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2021 at 3:00pm
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, so bear with me as I'm still learning the abbreviations. I just turned 35 and I already have 3 children through a previous marraige, my youngest being 6, so it's been a while since I've went through any of this and this is the first "planned" pregnancy I've had. Turns out, you can't really "plan" too much if your body doesn't want to cooperate.

Okay, I had some issues with my cycle at the beginning of the year but my SO was still deployed so I didn't really worry too much about it. I spoke with my doctor and she put me on a very low dose of BC to regulate my periods. In March I stopped taking the BC and all seemed to be well. In April I had my yearly and my doctor removed a small polyp from my cervix. I spotted for almost 5 days after that. My SO came home at the end of April. My cycle the following month started 2 days late (within reason for me). I didn't think much of it. The following month I had all the symptoms of my cycle starting on time and then about a day before I was sue to start ALL of my symptoms stopped. I only became more confused once my period didn't start on time, then not even 2 days after. 7 days past my normal "start date", I finally started spotting. It was a little light at first and then fairly normal and lasted the normal time.

This brings me to now. I have no idea what is within "normal range" for my ovulation at this point due to my last cycle being so late so based off my last cycle I would have ovulated 6 days ago. Base on my "regular" timing, I would have ovulated about a week earlier. To my surprise, I started spotting only when I wiped (as if I were going to start my cycle) 4 days ago, which is 11 days before my cycle is due to start based on my last start date. If I base it off my normal range and if I hadnt been late the month prior then that was have meant that I was spotting 4 days prior to my start date. Later that night my stomach felt like it was pulling from the inside (almost like Braxton hicks). The next day I still had faint spotting. I ended up going to the Doctor because I just didn't feel well. Nauseated, my mood was HORRIBLE the whole week prior), my right side was very tender and my lower back felt like someone had hit me with a 2x4. They did an ultrasound and it showed a very thick endometrial lining and the slightest bit of fluid. I was told that either I had very recently ovulated or I had a cyst rupture on my ovary. The chance of being pregnant however, was still there and that if I didn't start my period in the next week and a half then it could very well be pregnancy.

So, here we are, day 4 of spotting, only when I wipe (first day creamy pink, second day a little more reddish pink, third day was a little more brownish and today more like a pastel pink. It's normally only a few times through the day and only when I wipe. I've taken a test but its too early for either test to be accurate so I'm doing myself no justice there. According to charting, I should be able to get a positive in 3/4 days if I conceived based on my normal cycle, if not, it'll be closer to 10 days.

If you have made it through this novel, thank you. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Irregular period followed by a pregnancy that lines up with the original cycle? and symptoms literally starting a few days prior to spotting? I remember feeling "sick" in the early stages of my last pregnancy which lines up with how I have felt the last week. Here are my current symptoms... Light Spotting, Horrible mood swings (I'm irritating myself with those), cramping here and there, nausea, everyday around the same time, and holy hell I'm tired. I've been sleeping soooo much and I still feel tired as soon as I get up and I feel HOT. No fever but my body constantly feels hot all the time. My SO has even asked if I felt okay lately because I was hot to lay next to.

If you haven't noticed I am knee deep in "overthinking" and I know they say don't stress it but as I'm sure most of you know, it's difficult not to.

I've never been a part of one of these forums but I really think it's going to be good for me. Here's to hoping I see a Positive test soon but in the mean time, Anyone else having the same or similar issues?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111021103