FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10641065106610671068 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 12:55pm
That's great news MrsMck! FX for your bloods tomorrow. It must have just been a faulty test. Let us know how you get on.
Sponsored Links

Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2017 at 12:59pm
Sorry to hear Lillypilly, hopefully you get your BFP soon and your cycles settle
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 2:16pm
BFN this morning. Ugh. Thought I'd be OK as not consciously expecting a BFP but must have been a little hopeful after all.

So what's with all this excessive cm?! Watery, abundant, often EW cm for over a week now. Gah. I'm grouchy but it'll pass
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 3:42pm
Sorry to hear LiBi. I'm sure you were a little bit hopeful - I don't think it's possible not to be!

Are you sure you're not ovulating super late? Would that be totally unheard of? I get really pms-y around O, bloating tired and usually emotional as well...
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 3:51pm
Any news on the bloods MrsMck?? Hope it's all good news and you can go into the weekend celebrating!
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 5:24pm
I've done them but no results yet. Trying not to do anymore POAS tests because they're making me crazy. Guess I'll be waiting until Monday.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 6:11pm
Ugh! Why is it taking so long! I would've thought it'd be nearly same day turn around for something like that! Which is wishful thinking, but how frustrating. Fingers crossed I'm sure everything is fine :)
Nout1938221028 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nout1938221028 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 8:38pm
MrsMck hello, hope you will get good results, and you will enjoy your weekend nicely!! not so long ago finally clomid worked and I'm finally going to be a mommy so I surely enjoy the weekend :)

Edited by Nout1938221028 - 02 June 2017 at 8:49am
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2017 at 12:20am
Hi all. Looking forward to your results MrsMck :)

Today I had unexpected bright pink spotting in my cm when wiping, a minimal amount but it happened twice. Normally I have a larger quantity of spotting when AF is about to start. Will be interesting to see if this turns into a proper period and how the next cycle progresses. About CD 50 for me.
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2017 at 8:05am
Well I still hadn't heard anything yesterday so I phoned. Receptionist said my results were normal and they don't usually follow up on normal results. My usual doctor has just left the practice so I guess I was forgotten in the change over.

Booked my first scan in 2 weeks so just trying to relax until then.

I have my fingers crossed for everyone. I hope you all get your BFP in the coming months and then a nice sticky healthy bub. I'll be lurking to see all the good news. :)
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2017 at 8:59am
You would think they would still just follow up if it's to do with pregnancy! But that's fantastic news MrsMck, congrats!

LiBi - do you think it's implantation bleeding??

AFM, back to CD4, had a horrendous period that was 3 days late after the chemical. My hormones are shot and I haven't managed to get through a day without crying (like yesterday when my smoothie was yuck...). Started temping again and my temps are a solid .2 above where they'd usually be. So I'm hoping the chemical didn't stuff myself up too much. This month is our last month trying before a forced break where DH is away for work and then my best friend is getting married and I don't want to be due around then. So we'll so how we go
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2017 at 11:55pm
Sorry miswe, i replied to you in the wrong forum!
BFN on Friday and I feel pretty emotionally worn out from wondering and hoping, as does everyone else I'm sure. I will take a break and just lurk for awhile. Nothing exciting happening here until I contact FA later this month
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2017 at 10:44am
No worries LiBi! Sorry to hear about the BFN. That really sucks.

Am doing the same as you, we're taking a few months off TTC, if I conceived this month baby would be due on NY eve, then beginning of Feb is my best friends wedding so I don't want to be pregnant/just had a baby for that. We were going to try this month, but the chemical just wrecked me. So I think we're just going to add it to the skipped months and take a break. So will be joining you lurking in the background!
Mrs.Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2017 at 10:10pm
Don't know if anyone is still lurking around here, but I will talk away anyways! I'm at the start of my TWW after an ovulation induction cycle. Very weird knowing that I was ovulating at a specific day since my cycles without induction are all over the place and I've never been able to pinpoint ovulation until now! So it was actually kind of cool in a weird way.
I hope everyone in their TWW has great news at the end. It's awesome to see all the BFPs that have come about this last month.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 7:59am
I've still been lurking Mrs.Bee, good luck for you TWW! Great that you know a ovulation date!

I just POAS this morning at 10-12DPO and got a BFP. I'm really just laughing about it since we did "try", but I wasn't that fussed this month about it happening (I start a new job in a couple of weeks...), have been drinking a gallon of coffee a day and have taken my vitamins like ... 5 times in the last few weeks... So of course it had to be a BFP! Cautiously excited, will test again on Monday and if it's still positive I'll head to the doc.
Mrs.Bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs.Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2017 at 8:15pm
Oh wow Miswe that's amazing!!! Haha yep had to be when you weren't 100% trying of course - nature is funny like that!!
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 10:40am
Thanks Mrs.Bee, pretty nervous that it's going to be another chemical, but I know there's nothing I can do so just doing lots of hoping!

Good luck for your TWW!
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 1:57pm
I'm very confused right now, I'm only on cd 18 and started bleeding, wasn't expecting my period to turn up not this early.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
MrsMcK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 3:07pm
Congrats Miswe! That's so exciting. Fingers crossed for a sticky baby. I had heard that you are more fertile after a chemical pregnancy due to the extra hormones and what-not.
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 5:00pm
Thanks MrsMck! Fingers crossed, I'll let you know how I get on. Been paranoid symptom spotting since! Will text again in the am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10641065106610671068 1103>