FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1100110111021103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2017 at 9:45pm
Ooh maybe that means the metformin is working already? Although that would be quite a short cycle in that case. Maybe keep doing opks for the next few days? In case that line on day 10 really was just nothing. My cycles are 29 days, and OD is usually on cd14.
Sponsored Links

Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2017 at 5:48pm
Now i know why i dont do opks they literally piss me off so much and probably not very reliable!! Might just bd every day from now until af arrives. Can i do 20 days in a row

Hope af isnt too bad bubbalove
mahara.marie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahara.marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2017 at 9:24pm
Ovulation kits look so confusing Sandme! I wouldn't know how to get my head around it all to begin with.. Sorry to hear AF arrived bubbalove, how is your week going otherwise?

Things are going all good with baby so far, I'll be 13 weeks along on Tuesday and having our second visit with our midwife that morning. Hopefully get to hear a heartbeat :-) I've only had one scan for dating about a month and a half ago and we decided not to go for the 11-13 screening scans since we wouldn't do anything differently either way, so all going well our next one will be the 20 week scan.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahara.marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2017 at 8:50am
Is anyone else having trouble with the OhBaby login?? Doing my head in. Also - do any of you ladies know a store that stocks Arizona Iced tea??? 
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 12:24pm
hey yes I was having problems, but it let me login just now. I haven't heard of that tea marie, can you find it online somewhere? How are you feeling? Did you hear the heartbeat at your last MW visit?

Sandme any updates on where you're at this cycle? Was it a shorter one, or did you get a bfp already??!! Today is OD for me I think, or it was during the night at some point - 2 days later than usual this month. Those damn opks keep screwing with my head! It seems sometimes they work but most of the time they don't for me, even though I test a few times through the day when I'm expecting a +.
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2017 at 11:36am
Hey bubbalove

Im still around! Sadly lol. Cd 7. I think my thoughts were right and i o'd early on cd 17 and ended up having a 32 day cycle! I was so excited lol. I am going to start using opks and bding from tomorrow as i had end of af/spotting yesterday. Much more bd this month for me!

How you doing?? Where are you at in your cycle now? Tww?

Xxx
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2017 at 12:30pm
oh that's so much better than a 40+ day cycle! Good idea get that bd going as soon as you can haha

Yes tww for me, 7 or 8dpo today so still a while to go! It's this waiting that is the worst!!
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 8:44pm
Hows it going bubbalove??
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2017 at 1:06pm
hi sandme, doing ok. AF is due on fri/sat, hoping she stays away this month! How are you going? Have you had a +opk yet this cycle? You must be getting close to OD now?

Marie how are you going? Are you getting close to your 20wk scan?

Melissa how are you, are you still with us? :D
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 1:20pm
Hi girls, thought I'd join in. DH and I are starting our TTC journey for the first time this month. Currently at CD4.

How are you girls going?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 5:58pm
Welcome babyb. How exciting. How do you plan on tracking things or are you going with the flow?

Bubbalove has Af stayed away?? Fingers firmly crossed for you. I stil havent had a pos opk yet. Im cd17 today. Might be a long cycle again. Honestly feel like this is never going to happen. Missed bd the last 3 days but bd last night. Partner has been working insane hours so ive hardly seen him let alone had time to bd. Will keep going every chance possible though. X
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2017 at 6:49pm
Sandme, I'm going to start temping to try to pinpoint when OV typically happens for me but other than that, probably nothing other than using the Ovia app. I'm wary of getting too obsessed, too quickly (just my personality type) as I realise it will probably take several months... I can see myself getting my hopes up each and every month, even though logically I know it doesn't usually happen so easily.

I really hope this month is your month, Sandme. I've followed this forum for a wee bit and definitely crossing my fingers that this will be it for you. Just keep thinking positive thoughts and remember that the result will be worth all the stress, tears and disappointment along the way.

Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2017 at 7:03pm
Sounds like a great plan babyb. I was the same and now i temp and do opks and over analayze it all 😂 so hard to not get invested in it all.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Im cd 21 today and yesterday and today habe had almost pos opks and had ewcm yesterday which is a good sign i find cm hard to analyze that as i dont have too much of a noticeable change in it. We have bd the last 4 nights so will see how we go. I try to stay positive but i can feel it. Its not beem easy and i knre it wouldnt be.
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 12:12pm
I'm still here sandme :( cd6 for me today. I've noticed over the last few months my period has been getting shorter and shorter - pretty much stopped yesterday already so that's only 4 or 5 days, whereas it used to be 6-7 days. I read that can happen as you get older. Great lol.

Good that you got a +opk already, that means today is the day! :) Keep on bding!!

And welcome babyb, nice to have some more people around again. Exciting for you starting this month, I hope you get lucky straight away! x
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 7:19pm
Hey girls,

Sandme, I'm almost 27, so still quite young but have been basically counting down to the right time for a couple of years now so kind of feels weird to actually be trying? Sounds like you've got your BD covered, really hoping this is it for you FX

Bubbalove, thanks :) it feels so nice to have somewhere to voice all the crazy. Looks like we are almost at the same stage - CD8 for me today. Time is already so slow - counting down to OV, can't imagine what my first TWW will be like.

3BFPs this month would be nice, huh?
Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 8:56pm
Hey babyb im 27 too. Partner is 34. I was exactly the same. As soon as we offically decided it didnt seem real lol. Glad you and bubbalove are around the same cd. How cool! Im cd 22 today i think. Neg opk today. Pos were either cd 20 or 21 or neither haha. Had temp dip the other day and now its rising. Who knows with my body seriously.

Bubbalove lovely to hear from you but wish you had better news. Sorry to hear af arrives! Random that your period keeps getting shorter. Are you on any meds or is there any reason why it could happen? Other than age haha.

Crossing fingers for 3 BFPs!
babyb18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyb18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 2:01pm
How's it going Sandme? Are you in the TWW now?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mahara.marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 7:19pm
The login finally worked for me!! 

How are you doing Sandme and Bubbalove?! And hi Baby18 =) Things have been going smoothly for me with baby, be 19 weeks this week and seeing the midwife again on Tuesday. Yeah we got to hear baby's heartbeat last time Bubba =) I never did find the iced tea anywhere, think NZ stopped importing it form the States lol

Trying to organise for our girls 5th birthday in a few weeks and then it will be xmas and the summer holidays before we know it. 

Hopefully this Oh Baby forum login has stopped playing up, hope yal are doing good and to read a catch-up soon, still keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Sandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 9:06pm
Hey babyb i think i am. I just dont know where im at anymore. I have a feeling im not ovulating at all. Will have to go back to doctor in the new year if no luck as its been a year and i have PCOS so there are underlying issues. Its getting a bit much. How are you getting on??

Mahara lovely to hear your doing well. Funny how fast everyone elses pregnancys go. What have you got planned for miss 5s bday?
Bubbalove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2017 at 1:53pm
yay marie, I'm glad to hear things are going smoothly for you x

Sandme aren't you temping now? What do your last couple charts look like (can you share them here?)? Depending how your temps look it should be pretty clear if your'e ovulating or not I would think
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1100110111021103>