FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 704705706707708 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 12:02pm
Oh yeah he knows when the time is, just more the being in the mood vs the needing to do it constantly at one time.
I'm really trying to keep the pressure off him as much as I can but it's hard as I'm the sort of person who needs to talk about everything, he commented the other day about whether there was something wrong with him which I quickly told him to leave it to me as there is no reason for him to be worrying about it and technically it has only been 3 months trying properly,
He is always pretty quick to wonder if he is broken though as he is technically legally blind (he can see fine it just means less than 20 degrees of central vision to be legally blind) due to having Retinitis Pigmentosa which means the rods in the back of the eye die and he has less side and night vision than most people.
Sponsored Links

KP06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KP06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 12:07pm
Yeah wimble it's kinda like that, mine increases with the hormones and whether I'm more relaxed and his is more a constant and spaced, so when it's needed in a short period of time it's not so ideal.
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 12:54pm
We've got different sex drives too and when its OV time the difference is even more so. He was better last week and told me after that he'd taken berrocca all week - sex drive is related to how stressed and tired a person is too.
wimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 1:29pm
I believe that when it comes to changes in sex drive Apfel, but then there are also some people who have a lower level than others as a permanent thing IYKWIM.  I can honestly say that my hubby hasn't been stressed and tired all day every day for the past 7 years ;)

Edited by wimble - 06 August 2014 at 1:30pm
Mum to 3yo Mr C
#2 due May 2015 :)
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 3:08pm
Thank you for the birthday wishes for my son Apfel! Hes so spoilt I got him a pony! But secretly its what I wanted too

Regarding the talking to partners about coming cycle, the month I did hubby had performance anxiety. The pressure was on too much and although we got there in the end we never conceived. So likely stress and it wasn't worth it. I haven't told him when im ov but I think he figures it out as I get keener to DTD from about cd8 onwards. And I figure as long as we get every second day in until a few days after ov should be sufficient. But if I ever said to him im pv it'd be a major turn off and he'll struggle. Recently ive worked oyt how to spice it up a little. And been putting in a bit more effort to make it fun as opposed to a chore. It seems to be working! The other night he seemed to have lost interest and 'too tired' so I went about it on my own and not only did I have fun, he ended up being totally into it and joining in and completing with no issues lol. Sorry if tmi but hope you get the gist of things. Ive never been one like that so it was good to change it up a little and get into it so we can achieve the BDing through my fertile time.

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 3:19pm
I've found one trick that works to get my DH in the mood and I used it pre BD every time to get him in the mood this cycle. He once told me bums are the biggest body part turn on, useful info to know if you are needing him to be turned on! Hehe. Gotta do what ya gotta do!
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 3:20pm
Oh yeah forgot to ask... a full sized live pony??
wimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:17pm
Oh crap Talz, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to your wee guy!  He's a lucky wee fella to get a pony!
Mum to 3yo Mr C
#2 due May 2015 :)
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:38pm
I'm just going to have a wee rant. The nurse just called me back (I called earlier) about this breast ultrasound I've been waiting for since March and I still don't have an appointment at the hospital. They said it might be in September but they don't know yet.
Also my nana can hardly walk and needs a knee replacement but the waiting list is so long (like 12months) she has to go private because it's impossible to live like she is and in pain. Mum said today it will be $25,000. So this afternoon I'm angry at our public health system! We pay tax and then this is what we get.
BlueTardis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 5:53pm
Sorry to hear about your nana. My mum had to wait for over a year just to have her gall stones removed and she was in so much pain. It was infected and pus filled and gross. You have my empathy.

Still no AF :)

My cycles are pretty accurate for every two months. They go to 28 days and never past. The alternate cycle is 28-30 days long but this is what I call my right side cycle. I believe that it is the cycle that I ovulate from my right while the 28-30 day one I think I ovulate from my left. It could all be hocum but it helps me remember! So it is odd for me to be late on my right side cycle. Anyone know how CM changes around implantation vs. AF?
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 6:53pm
Thanks Blue.

Sounds like a good theory. I always thought ovulation alternated but I also read somewhere (might have even been in here) someone's doctor told them that ovulation always occurs from the same ovary. If you loose one, the other, although its never ovulated, takes over. No idea if that's true!

I only checked CM last cycle but gave up after thinking loads of creamy thick CM during the 2ww meant I was UTD and nope...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 7:09pm
Ah damn! I think I can feel AF cramping!!
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 7:41pm
oH NO!!
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 9:12pm
Hope not blue!!

Apfel sorry about your nana! The Heath system does suck when you pay so much taxes!
Re the pony...yes a real one! It's only 10hh (like up to my hip if that) so just a mini! But oh so cute! Here's the link http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/equestrian/horses-ponies/ponies/auction-755318835.htm

Yay for TWW starting for me tomorrow. Heaps of twinges tonight and slight colour change to CM. Which indicates mid cycle breakthrough for me. Perfect, now to get DH to bed.....lol

Edited by Talz - 06 August 2014 at 9:13pm

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 9:18pm
Oh cute pony. Did you name him?
Happy BDing tonight hehe
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:31am
It already has a name. She's Rosie :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlueTardis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:31am
Still no AF but cramping all night. So it should be here today! If not, I will test tomorrow morning! Cramping has gone now.
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:32am
Wow hope some good news Blue!

Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:44am
Today's List Thursday 7th August

BlueTardis - CD1
Chelseaquinn - CD3
_Soda_ - CD8
ShannonMac - CD9
KP06 - CD10
miss_bling - CD14
Fingersxd4#2 - CD15
Nellennium - CD20

Talz - 1DPO
a.girl - 5DPO
Apfel84 - 8DPO
wimble - 8DPO

xox WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFPS LADIES xox
Lease243 Mrs Impatient SmileClapStar Leishamaree Spitfire19 DinoMum Pandy33 Dot2012 ShannonMac Pink.lolly KelzF09 Blondie23 Vanz-r x2 Smoo
Hazelnut Willow mummystheword MotherLtd Bubno1 Tara13 Gabc1 Reddahlia MrsT2013 Tuquel Animax Hidihils Charly28 Little Dragon n00b_mum misssara Mac19 Enelra Seaview Binklemouse DJKaf LiBi Startingover34 mrsbaker86

EXPECTED DUE DATES:

Lease243 Mrs Impatient Brownie Leishamaree

Spitfire19 DinoMum Pandy33 Dot2012

KelzF09 Pink.lolly Blondie23 Vanz-r

Hazelnut Willow Smoo mummystheword Bubno1 Tara13 MotherLtd Reddahlia MrsT2013

Tuquel Animax Little Dragon Charly28

MissSara Enelra Mac 19

Seaview Binklemouse DJKaf LiBi

Startingover34

mrsbaker86

Ladies please announce your arrivals here. We can't wait to hear about the safe and happy arrival of your precious and long awaited babies xox
Congratulations from us and many happy days to you and your bundle
Kumeroa - girl 14/1/2014 4.9 kg
Baby V - boy 26/2/2014 3.5 kg
Southkiwi - boy 25/3/2014 3.6 kg
avidkeo - girl 22/4/2014
Pitter patter - boy 14/5/2014 8lb8oz
Tan - boy 16/5/2014 3.4 kg
Jessaroo - boy Emrick 13/7/14 9lb 4

To all our beautiful ladies who have experienced loss
our hearts go out to you.
May you find solace here, hugs xox
Redtulip Storm11 x8 NzVeggie x3    Tan73 Westisbest a.girl x3 Alittleloopy Jessaroo Epictraveller Blondie23 Serenity2013 Dunson33 miss_bling Lease243 Leishamaree Oxy fingersxd4#2 x2 ShannonMac x2 Talz Seaview Bubs2014 Phoofy heavenly.talker Soda *Sara*

Edited by Apfel84 - 07 August 2014 at 8:29am
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 7:45am
You're testing or waiting Blue?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 704705706707708 1103>