FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 593>
Author
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2014 at 8:30pm
Oh Shimma that is so horrible! I really hope you're being supported really well xx

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2014 at 8:41pm
Oh Shimma..there really are no words, im in shock for you hun i really am Cry I hope you are being supported heaps by people around you and being kind to yourself. im SO so sorry you are going through this. best of luck for the future, will be thinking of you heaps xxxxx hugest hugs xxxx
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
FC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 8:45am
As mentioned by the other ladies, I'm not sure you'll read this Shimma but hopefully all our positive thoughts and vibes will reach you.
So, so sorry to hear that you are going through this... Absolutely shocking. I really hope that you are OK and being surrounded by support. Sending you such a huge hug and wishing all the best. Take care of you. Xxxx
TTC since Jan 2012
FA since Jul 2013
Lap/Hyst/HSG Dec 2013
2 x Monitored Clomid Jan / Feb 14
IVF with icsi Jul 14 - BFN
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 9:01am
Shimma...I'm lost for words. That's shocking. I hope you're surrounded by family and friends... Thinking of you xx

ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 10:54am
Thank you all for your kind words of support ladies. Yes I had to come back to see them all, as I really need them right now. My family are here for me, but my whole life I've only ever wanted my DH in moments like these, so it feels very very strange and empty. It was supposed to be our 10 year anniversary tomorrow. I still can't believe it and it is making me feel like I am going crazy, because all of his actions and words in the past 6 months have been the 'complete' opposite of a person who claims they were falling out of love with/growing apart from their wife. His family are of course blindly accepting what he has to say and telling me he has a right to his feelings and accepting his word that he is not depressed and so on - but they weren't there. They didn't hear him telling me how much he loved me and missed me and couldn't wait til we were back together and how lucky he thought he was to have me. None of that sounds like a man who even on the inside was thinking of leaving his wife. None of it makes any sense. My family see it and his friends and my friends etc, but the others are just making me feel as if I am the crazy one and that I have been living inside a bubble and just didn't notice. Its making it all that much more cruel.

Ugh I am sorry for purging like that - this isnt a marriage counselling forum. You all have your own things to deal with!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 11:55am
Oh my gosh no you vent as much as you need! Would he go to counseling with you- if not to resolve this just to get it all out and so you get some answers and closure? Its not right you do t get the answers you need..its not fair. I so hope you are ok hun xx
ShimmaShine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShimmaShine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 12:07pm
No he is refusing to do anything - he claims it would just be 'delaying the inevitable' and 'giving me false hope'. If it is true that he is not actually depressed and this is all genuine, then he is not the person I thought I knew - he is a heartless cruel and irresponsible coward and so at least I get to take that away. I have nothing left, no car, no job, no money, nowhere to live, no belongings, and I don't even know how I am supposed to get my things back from Italy. He has left me with absolutely nothing.
Tulip2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tulip2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 12:48pm
Hi Shimma, gosh sooo sorry. I really hope you have a good support network to help you get through this. It won't help now but it is really good that your TTC journey hasn't resulted in a baby with him. Once you've gone through hurt, anger, and 100's of other emotions you'll be able to have a really good fresh start. Extra confusing for you with him dropping this bomb shell and not letting on that he was feeling this way before now. grrr.   There is definitely someone better out there for you when you're ready.

I know this is a TTC forum but really happy to chat if you need support, I've been through this. My ex husband (7.5 years married) returned from a business trip, was all lovely dovey for a week then walked out on me and our 5 year old DD.

Please don't blame yourself at all and 'phone a friend' when you're feeling low, it helps.

Positives for me was I became a better Mum, I lost 11 kg, I learned to support myself and DD. I'm now engaged to someone who is 100 times better man than my ex.

Let's hope he at least does the right thing by you financially.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 2:11pm
I've been off line for a while ladies, and haven't read back much, but Shimma my heart is with you! I just sank in my chair reading what you are going through right now. And I too have no problem with you sticking here for support - support here for what ever reason is one of the things that I love about this forum. We've been on the journey with you and because of that, I personally feel a real sense of sadness, anger, confusion and frustration for you! Big big hugs to you. I hope IRL you have some great support, and tight hugs!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 3:10pm
Fully agree with what the others say shimma you stay put if you need to! Support is support and if you want it we'll give it!
Sounds like a very confusing time to say the least especially since his words and actions don't match what he's done now. Faaaaar I want to kick him!!!!

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 9:44pm
That really sucks Shimma :( And what a coward to tell you in front of his family rather than privately and actually *talk*. Not to mention being such a jerk to have you go through everything, give up everything, and dump you without having even talked about any issues or whatever. He'd better flaming take responsibility for packing up your stuff in Italy and sending it back to you.

Praying you can find a really great job (better than your old one to make quitting worth something).
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 10:42pm
Shimma so sorry to read your news. No words can make sense of that, at least none that are appropriate to type! Sending you love and hugs. 
WOW! Oh honey. 
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
FC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 8:29am
Shimma, absolutely use this as support... what better arena than a bunch of ladies all wanting the best for you :-) How are things going?

I also need some advice - on day 1 today (long cycle post failed ivf in July) and proposing to try natural fet this month. Anyone have any advice re prep / post transfer ? I'm doing the usual vits / read around pre transfer castor oil packs and red leaf raspberry tea / post transfer keeping warm and pineapple. But has anyone anything else they'd chip in with?
TTC since Jan 2012
FA since Jul 2013
Lap/Hyst/HSG Dec 2013
2 x Monitored Clomid Jan / Feb 14
IVF with icsi Jul 14 - BFN
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 8:44am
FC I'm only doing the warm feet, pineapple. And I have warm drinks all day (incl. decaf coffee) and I have fresh vege juice in the morning. That's all.. I still have 5 days to go till blood test.
Pre-transfer I didn't do anything except my usual vitamin and my juices. I've kind of gone on the theory that if I change too much of my 'usual' my body won't know what's going on so I haven't added anything it didn't already know..

Best of luck! xxx

...Shimma I'm still speechless on your situation, and hope things improve somehow soon.... sending hugs! xxx

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 11:27am
Hello everyone
Shimma - Sorry didn't want to read and run on my phone. So am replying now that I'm on a puta. Soooo sorry that this has happened and I'm sorry that you feel his family isn't supporting you. I agree with the suggestion of seeing if you can get him to some counselling to see if there really is something else underlying all this and if not then at least you can hopefully get some closure. Feel free to stay and rant here. We are all very willing to support you through whereever your journey takes you.
MissB - When is that blood test - Monday? I look forward to hearing from you with your BFP!!!

AFM - Still no ov. getting really super duper fustrated as it's CD 23. Although did have some EWCM this morning so really hoping for a positive opk today so I can get on with this cycle!!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 11:56am
Shimma I cant stop thinking about you..please pm me if theres anything you need xx hope you are ok. You are such an awesome strong lady as much as this is horrible right now im sure you will be alright xxx but here if you need anything k?
Af is on its way for me, big temp drop and spotting so just waiting now..the doc has dhs SA results in, he wants dh to make an appointment to discuss them..is this normal protocol? Or can we expect to be finding out just how much of a miracle dd really is??? Have to wait until tuesday to see doc..gonna be a looong week!!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 3:12pm
FC the only things I did before transfer was avoid alcohol (from my day 1) and that's it. In the tww treated myself like I was pregnant in terms of eating and tried to take it easy exercise wise which was easy cos I was injured anyway. Both stuck one a chemical and other mmc.

Soda - I don't want to be alarmist but possibly the results aren't flash if they're making an appt but in saying that it may also be that they're fine and doc wants to discuss next options.
Hope it's the latter.

Shimma still thinking of you xxx
Hey to everyone else. Xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 5:52pm
yeah im thinking they might have something not quite right in them too Babycrazy.. dont want to alarm DH though so am acting like its all probably fine... not sure how hel go if he has issues too... but we keep saying, we have DD, we conceived our angel, so why not do it again? if we had no pregnancies yet id probably be freaking out, but im feeling ok because i know- whatever the result, it CAN happen for us.. its just getting the mix right i guess.. and its not like people with fert issues for both partners never get pregnant.. so well take one day at a time. his doc is different to mine, so they wont be discussing "next options".. as thats all going through FA. the only reason his doc (military GP) is involved is because mine wouldnt give me the script for his SA to be sent to fert associates.. soo annoyed its nearly a week before we will hear anything but the doc is away. lucky this weekend im busy for most of it so that will help time pass. maybe i should just focus on being blissfully unaware of the results lol incase i wish i did that once i find out. well be right, always are Smile 
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 8:27pm
Hey ladies
Soda not sure what to think but no point worrying till you know something

Thinking of you still Shimma

Afm another blood test today (some what addicted) 29,400 and progestrone of 176 which is lower than my 220 last week but I have been off the pills since Friday. Looking forward to scan

Before ec I kept off drink (3months) and just drank lots and excercise normally, after just walking, kept warm - especially feet and eat pineapple

Edited by Icecream - 03 September 2014 at 8:33pm
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2014 at 8:34pm
hey Icecream! hows it going? Smile

we have decided that since i have 4 clomid tablets here (lost one- darn!) im going to just take them this cycle and give it a shot. at worst ill be no better off, and at best theyll be enough to give a strong ov (even with an incomplete round)  so might as well Smile googling it i cant find a straight answer as to whether itll still be effective with just the 4 tablets, but will give it a whirl and see...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 593>