FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 4:24pm
Great news Charlie!!! Congrats!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:45pm
Only one heartbeat Charlie? ...
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 6:55pm
Yup just one
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:26pm
Fantastic news Charlie!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:33pm
Awww congratulations Charlie :-) Very exciting news. I was sure there was going to be more than one lol ;-).
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:19pm
woohoo thats awesome Charlie congrats hun!  Trina how you going hun? Hope your news is good too?
So I had an awesome job interview on friday, will hear by this fri if i get a second interview.. i SO hope i get this job, i want it so bad ill actually be gutted if i dont get it. its SO perfect- starts at 30 hours a week and will build up to full time eventually but I can do the paperwork component mostly from home so wont have DD in preschool the whole week, and will fit around school hours too, but I can do the on-the-road stuff during school hours and the paperwork in the evenings. could be sooo ideal eek im excited! (mindblowingly nice to be excited about something else other than TTC for once lol) I want this job so bad i almost want to put TTC on hold so I can give it a really good go! but i guess thats what maternity leave is for- doesnt mean ill lose my job because I have a baby.. but ooh i want this job!! 

My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:23pm
sorry that was nothing to do with TTC lol.
and also, nothing to do with TTC either but had my first private dance lesson friday as well and it was awesome fun! so excited for the comp end of june. terrified, but excited! hehe.  Also had heaps of interest in our house at the open home today and have people coming back for a second look tomorrow.. so hopefully we have a sold sticker very soon! It just feels like life is finally falling into place... its been in limbo for so long, esp since our MC last may.. but now life is moving along, and its nice Smile whats the bet now things are finally feeling amazing, like there really is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if that doesnt include more kids....that i get pregnant and stuff it all up??!! lol. nah itd make life even more wonderful...but right now, its all pretty good!

ok back to baby stuff now 

as you were Tongue 
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 8:47pm
Lol soda you're a crack up. I think it's awesome you've got other good stuff going on. Definitely helps to have distraction from ttc. Hope everything falls into place for you hun.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 3:41pm
Hi Everyone!!! I hope you don't mind, but I've decided to jump back into this forum as we're finally getting close to IVF (I haven't been TTC for months now!). We're supposed to start in July, but I'm still waiting for confirmation from Repromed about it all. I did my AMH a few weeks ago. It was 10. I was a bit gutted cause I'm sure it was up around 30 18 months ago, but my doc said it was fine (should be between 5-15) and not to worry. So hard not to though!

I've popped in a few times to congratulate the successes, but I haven't said welcome to all the newbies (who aren't really new anymore... it's just been so long since I was really active on here!). I've still lurked a bit, so I'm familiar with some of you. But welcome anyway :-)

And hello to the ol' team... HT, BC, Soda, Storm, Mushroom, Trina...I hope you all are coping well with the ups and downs of this journey. I'm gutted to see you still here, but secretly thankful to still have your support! sorry if I've missed anyone out.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:00pm
Welcome back a.girl! That's exciting you are coming up to IVF soon! Fingers crossed it works it's magic for you! I may have missed you saying before, but is there anything "special" with your IVF they are talking about doing with regards to you BRT?

Soda fingers crossed for you and the job!!! And i agree, it's nice to have something other than TTC on your mind all the time. Helps with the sanity I feel LOL

Hope everyone has had a nice long weekend
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:00pm
Agirl welcome back hun! Hope your stay is short....and only because you're gonna get your bfp and grad!!!

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 4:20pm
Thanks girls! It's so nice to have such a great team :-) it's been two and a half years now, so I'd love this stay to be super short too. Still praying for our miricle! I actually had a dream the other night where I had a bfp but I kept saying it wasn't physically possible and must be a miracle. One can only hope. ..

Yes, storm, I have to do that pgd genetic testing with the day 5 blastocyst (if we get any! ). Doc reckons ill be on the highest doses of stims possible to get as many eggs as possible. Eeek! But he said "don't worry, we have the antidote if you get ohs". Nice. Have you learned anything else re your losses? You've done all the genetic testing, correct?

Bc, how's netball going? ??
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2015 at 6:20pm
Netball is great thanks. So far no injuries lol. Almost a record haha.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:49am
Hi a.girl xxx 
Yay for IVF being close :-) 
Ours is too... as soon as I finish this cycle! I estimate I'm around 16 Dpo (going on best guess for ovulation) so hopefully tomorrow? We are doing a natural IVF cycle.

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 10:53am
Ht how does a natural ivf work? I'm intrigued.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:15am
I'm not sure if I understand all of it yet, but the worksheet says:

day 1 ring clinkc and arrange to collect gonal f injectins
day 2 - dose to be confirm, start taking gonfal f every evening and take azithromycin
day 6 - start daily cetrotide injection every morning to prevent ovulation - first injection of cetrotide at clinic to make sure no reaction
continue gonal f in evening
day 8 - scan at clinic and blood test
scan every 2-3 days until follicles measure 17mm
trigger injection (ovidrel)
36 hours after trigger - egg collection

P.S. Clinic has just said they are moving to Puregon and won't be using Gonal F anymore from June 1st.

Edited by heavenly.talker - 02 June 2015 at 12:28pm
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 1:11pm
Exciting a.girl! Hope repromed get in touch with you soon about that day 1 phone call/start...

HT - very exciting to be starting very, very soon!!! Injections this week woot!

My funding also becomes available in July, but I have to go on the pill first (and they only count time on the pill AFTER it gets to July, so not allowed to self-medicate there....). And I think I might have ovulated this cycle already (need to get a normal sleep to check temp properly), so another short cycle for me again probably stuffing up timing-wise. So probably looking like egg collecting in August! Really hoping it won't collide with school visits etc with DS starting school soon - its the way of things to always happen at the same time isn't it?
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 6:11pm
Ht maybe that means you're on short protocol so don't take the pill before starting.

Exciting mushroom but yep it all comes at once lol.

Sooooo I got a letter from FA today with notes re their clinical practice meeting that discussed my case. They seem to think recurrent implantation failure is the issue. Have said ivf is a good option with suggestions to support the outcome being a hysteroscopy or scratching beforehand, use of intralipid during and using a tweaked version of Colorado protocol. The first two have limited research to support but no harm in trying.
So that is the crust of it. Quite pleased that every option is being considered. Tomorrow I'll call to make a follow up appt with Mark to get this ball rolling.
Admittedly I'm not well versed in hysteroscopy or scratching - any stories to share would be awesome. Like what's involved and down time from work/ sport etc?

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Trying trying! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trying trying! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:03pm
Sorry to bust on into your forum unannounced - I've been a lurker occasionally (trying not to dwell so often find it easier to stay out!)

Wondering if anyone is having IVF through Otago Fertility Associates at the moment and can give insight into what's going on? I have been waiting for an appt for three years, have just been given initial appointment for late June but wondering if they'll even take me on as I may well turn 40 before my first round of IVF. Seems unfair to me that we were first referred when I was 37, and if I lived elsewhere in the country things may have panned out differently. :/ feeling disillusioned and dejected! Need a ray of hope!
(Funded one round of IVF privately unsuccessful)
(Public Lap/Hystero cleared some endo)
(Private Clom 6 cycles over last 2 years)

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:07pm
Wow ht!! Wow ht! That's exciting that things will be starting so soon. I don't know much at all about ivf but that sounds like what we'll do too.

Bc, great news about the phone call. Sooo good to have a plan and a few new things to try. When will you start? And Yay for no injuries!

Mushroom, we could still be ivf buddies if my clinic doesn't get onto things soon. Grrr. Also, we won't do a fresh transfer, only fet cause of the genetic testing.
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 291292293294295 593>