FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:58am
Welcome Kristy.

AF is a biarch lol thank gosh I'm on release today so can hunker in the office with my crampy uterus!

Happy Friday all :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

Dolly_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dolly_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 9:39am
Enjoy your scan today Charlie X
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 11:50am
Thanks Dolly, had the scan this morning and all was good. Amazing to see a real looking baby on the screen moving around like crazy. Thanks for all the support, this forum has really helped me get through some pretty tough times xx
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 12:54pm
Yay, yay, yay, fantastic news Charlie :-). You can breathe a sigh of relief, you have made it to the next stage, whoop whoop xx

Welcome KristyCNZ. We look forward to getting to know you.

Samesies BC, my AF is worse I have had in a while grrr. I am also feeling really really cold, the body temp has dropped for the first time in what feels like for ever! I hope you enjoy your last day of term.

How are you ladies? Soda? Mushroom?, Star?, Storm?, Beaker?, Merrily? Dolly? xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 3:28pm
Stink for the horrible AF's ladies, we really don't like them! LOL

Charlie yaye for a great scan! I think we have had a few graduates from here lately, compared to this time last year!

HT thanks for asking - I'm doing ok. Got an almost positive OPK this morning, so will do one again at my usual 5pm which I think will be positive - will be great if it is so OV is a week out from my massage with Pip said was perfect timing   
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
AnnaShev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AnnaShev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 5:22pm
Hi again to everyone
yay for the great scan charlie, all the best for the next few months.
Stink about the AF BC and HT.
Hi Kirsty.
AFM have got an appointment (finally) with OFS next Thursday, am both nervous and excited for this new chapter.
All the beat to everyone
Charlie6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlie6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 6:34pm
Couriered your cd today Dolly, so it should be with you in a few days 😀 hope you find it as helpful and calming also did!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 7:10pm
Hugs ht.
Just thinking I should probably start on the folic acid since it's only two cycles til go time.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2015 at 6:14pm
Charlie yay for a good scan hopefully its all smooth sailing from here.
Sorry I havent been in for a bit- yep AF reared her ugly head...its finished now but hubby is away for 2 weeks so cant do a clomid cycle for another cycle yet. Actually at the end of my tether with it all and wish this journey would end-whatevers meant to be the outcome just hurry up and happen already so I can get on with my life. Im just kinda tired I guess. Two lits of friends who were a fair way into their pregnancy when I was pregnant with my angel have just had their babies first birthdays so thats kinda tough to see all over facebook. Got a baby shower next weekend which will be nice but hard at the same time..IVF is getting closer but the closer we get the slower time goes and im now at the point where I actually cant even imagine being pregnant again. Sorry just having a down day. Ill be right tho- sorry for the rant..I just want my turn! xxx
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2015 at 7:46pm
Big hugs Soda xxx 
All of us face demons on this path. Just stare them down. You will know when the time has come to finish.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2015 at 8:07pm
*hugs Soda* I so know how you feel.

TBH, even with going into IVF with it being our turn later this month, I'm still rather dissociated from the whole thing and think I'll probably be in shock if I actually got pregnant - pregnancy doesn't seem like something real anymore.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 7:34am
Thanks HT and Mushroom xxx yep Mushroom thats exactly how I feel- very disassociated from the whole thing now- despite the fact I have proof miracles happen in the form of my 4.5 year old every day! I just dont understand how my body can respond so well to clomid for her- 3rd round and we were pregnant. Now im healthier, weigh less, regularly exercising etc- and nearly 3 years later and over 10 clomid rounds, increased doses, and all the rest and still nothing? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother being healthy when everyone around me does what they like and is popping out kids left right and centre...its just not fair- I dont get it! So I guess ill keep praying for a miracle and making the most of my lot. I think its getting tough now that DD is really aware now that she doesnt have a sibling and that breaks my heart. But well get there im sure :)
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 3:53pm
Hi all! Sorry. . . I'm awful at posting regularly in here :-( I still lurk, I'm just usually on my phone and hate using ob on my phone (I always loose msgs!). Hugs to those that are still lingering around in here. I sure wish it didn't have to be this way! I think I've been in to say congratulations to the graduates but it never hurts to say it twice!

As for me. .. first ivf apt on Wednesday. We were hoping to start in july but with all the pgd junk, it won't be till mid august that they do the ec. In the meantime I seem to have contracted the most nasty and horrible gastro bug ever! !! Docs think it could be listeria from some cheese a friend made. Ugh. Without grossing you all out too much, suffice to say that I couldn't keep any food in me for 7 solid days. Great way to start ivf!!!! I am quite worried that they will push it back even further but I suppose it would be for the best if need be. Man, if I can give you any advice. ... stay far from home made cheese! !!! Even if you aren't ttc.
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 9:29pm
Feeling so broody tonight. Universe... just putting it out there. DH and I would really like  more bubbas please. As many as you can provide will be gladly welcomed :-) xxxx

Edited by heavenly.talker - 05 July 2015 at 9:39pm
Merrily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merrily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 9:10am
Oh HT, fingers so crossed for you
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 10:19am
Hugs Soda - hope you are feeling a little more "up" For the first time in a while I had quite a down weekend about it all. Was really really down about it all! I still haven't got a +ve OPK I'm on CD19 today and was expecting the +ve on Friday. My OPK's have just been the same which is what they look like right before I OV - and now fainter, so I've either missed the surge or for the first time ever, haven't OV'd which just put me down all weekend - just feel like giving up to be honest. I just feel like I can't be happy unless this happens... silly I know! Just having a moment I guess. Think I need a holiday or something else to look forward to!

Hope everyone else is doing well. A.girl that bug sounds awful!!!! Thank goodness you're coming through it and have your appointment to look forward to! It's great you're getting your pgd stuff sorted finally!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 11:41am
I feel exactly the same storm...I MUST see that positive opk or I feel unsettled til af comes. It drove me nuts that I ran out of them last cycle and ov way earlier than normal. Maybe you did too?

Ya, I'm nervously excited about the pgd. Realistic though. The fb group I'm in for women with translocations is soooo daunting. The stats are quite sad. But there are enough positive stories to encourage us. Lots of us ol timers will be starting ivf soon!
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 12:22pm
Thanks a.girl, I don't even think I felt OV this time if it was early, and if it was we may have possibly missed it I've run out of my normal OPK's that I get from baby4you aswell and only have a couple of the first response ones from last month, but of course that's a dilemma cause they aren't the same. Uggggh this blows! I've never not OV'd.. well I've always got a +ve OPK and felt my ovaries around the same time, so now I'm hoping my massage hasn't unbalanced things.

That's great there are some positive stories out there a.girl! Fingers crossed you will be one of them soon

Man, I'm such a grouch today ladies, sorry!

Edited by Storm11 - 06 July 2015 at 12:22pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 3:19pm
Storm, if you never try anything different you will always get the same result. Don't give up hope honey. Your body is getting ready to house you a baby. It needs to rejig its systems to do that. Wait with purpose and hope. xoxox

Edited by heavenly.talker - 06 July 2015 at 3:28pm
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2015 at 5:53pm
I second what HT said... one of my favorite quotes (which I'm sure I'm butchering!) is "craziness is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome".

Mushroom and Soda, do you ladies know exactly when you'll be starting the meds and doing ec? I'm guessing I will start the pill at the end of this month, ec in late Aug, and maybe (just maybe!!!) a transfer in October???
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 593>