FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 593>
Author
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 2:17pm
Thanks for the thoughts everyone :) Scan went well - lots of follicles between 11 - 15mm (around 30 follicles total). Have to go into city for blood test tomorrow, and they will figure out my trigger based on that. No idea what any of my bloods have been, so don't know if they're looking low or high for the follie count. or if they just want to make sure things don't go through the roof before triggering... would sometimes be nice if they shared what they were looking for exactly so if anything changes it won't be a surprise!

Nik - hope your egg collection went well, and you're tucked up nice and warm!

How are you doing Rosie? Injections going ok?
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Sponsored Links

Dolly_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolly_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 2:28pm
Kristy I just checked and for me it was about a month between the referral from my gynae and getting my funding letter from Chch FA.

Yay, glad your scan went well Mushroom! I think the blood test is checking OHSS risk? My memory is a bit fuzzy on that bit!

Hope your collection went well Nik xx

How are you getting on HT?
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 2:35pm
Mushroom - blood test keeps tabs on you're oestrogen and progesterone levels and make sure you're body doesn't try to ovulate on its own. Sometimes if your oestrogen gets too high they'll reduce or stop your stim drugs. 30follies is good going :)
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
Dolly_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dolly_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 3:14pm
Sorry Mushroom, I thought you meant your blood test tomorrow. I had my second scan, blood test and trigger all on the same day - which was a Saturday so the doctor didn't even get the results til the day of egg collection. Wouldn't have been much use for adjusting stims at that point!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 3:57pm
Yeah` - I am wondering what they're looking for tomorrow. Not sure if my estradiol levels are low (for follicle count) because my eggs aren't quite ripe yet, so they are getting the extra blood test to see if I should delay triggering tomorrow, or if it's too high and they're keeping tabs on it as to possibly cancel the trigger. This will be my third blood test, so they're keeping a close eye on me, just I haven't had a chance to discuss any blood results on the phone/in person to see what my actual levels are. I'll be out of drugs by the time I do the test tomorrow, as instructions were to trigger tomorrow at time tba, then they txted (presumably when my bloodwork from this morning came through) to say they wanted me to go for another blood test too.
They've given me bureselin as the trigger as it's less likely to cause ohss. Officially warned about a freeze-all cycle today, which was nice they prewarned me even if I'd figured it out myself
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 5:02pm
Mushroom follies roughly grow 2cm per day so by collection they'll be mature. They'll defo be watching for ohss with that many follies floating around. I had the same thing first time round and it was freeze all. Which after collection I was rather thankful as found it quite sore and took a couple days to bounce back from. Good luck hun - you're nearly through this part xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 7:53pm
Oh my Mushroom, that is an incredible amount of follies, I am so excited for you. I hope that you get heaps for the freezer so you can complete your family from this potentionally awesome haul. Totally thrilled that you have responded well. xxx Good luck for bloods.

How you going NiK, hope egg collection went well and you are feeling comfortable tonight. Hope you are getting coddled. xxx

How are you Rosie? Which part are you up to now?

Hi Dolly :-) Thanks for thinking of me. I'm still waiting for period to arrive, I haven't tested. I'm thinking the most likely scenario is that I didn't ovulate when meant to and that I have a cyst. With twinges from both ovaries although it is worst on my left. I also have lower back cramps on and off so AF shouldn't be too far away? Hope to be proven wrong ;-0.

Hope your weeks have been good. I had a speed wobble Thursday morning and actually had a few weepy (on and off) hours. This definitely is not my usual MO but I have been more emotional than normal lately.  I was watching videos on faithtap.com and it was all beautiful humanity stuff and vids about families etc. I felt refreshed afterwards and somehow ready to keep on keeping. 
Have a lovely weekend, I can't wait to hear results. Big hugs, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Edited by heavenly.talker - 31 July 2015 at 7:54pm
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 8:11pm
Aww hugs ht am sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday. Maybe that emotional moment was what you needed right now though.
My week has been ok. Came home from netball training last night feel rather conflicted and all over the shop though. We're a very committed team with finals in our sights so I guess the impending scratch etc and ivf which potentially (and likely) will impact on that aspect of my life has me a bit unsettled antsy.
Anywho am sure once I get my surgery date I'll settle.

Happy evening girls :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 8:53pm
Giving up sugar a week before AF is due is one way to make a challenge more challenging!!!!
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2015 at 9:21pm
Storm yep my gp ended up doing the test for me so was really good had some others done too which apparently will help if we end up going down the Ivf route.

Hi, hugs and best wishes to all the other ladies, I don't post often but I'm following and reading all your travels and think of you all everyday, I try not to get too caught up in it all as we all know what an emotional journey this is, I for one never ever thought that having children was going to be so difficult and if I did I so wouldn't have spent all those years on the contraception pill trying to stop it.
Life can be Pooz sometimes can't it.
Let's hope for lot of lil miracles in the next few months cos we all damn well deserve it xxxxx

TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
Rainbow baby due May 18 :)
poppy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 2:50pm
Hey ladies,
this is a bit of a 'different' post. Some of u may remember me from when I did ivf back in Feb. I'm currently 25wks along and we have had some devastating news. Our little baby girl has been diagnosed with agenises of the corpus callosum and also has a cervical teratoma on the side of her neck. Agenesis of the corpus callosum means shes missing the little bit in the middle of her brain. Kids do really well without it but of course it's not the news we wanted to hear. Her wee hands are clenched fists at the moment too, so doctors suspected a chromosomal or genetic problem going on too. I had the amniocentesis and microaray testing done and both have come back clear. Doctors are baffled by this and cannot tell us what our baby will be like.
I know this isn't really the place to post this but I just know how supportive you ladies are. And I'm wondering if anyone knows anything at all about these issues or knows someone who's experienced something similar. We are very scared and worried but tying to remain positive. Thanks ladies x
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 3:18pm
Awwwwww poppy hun I'm sorry to hear things aren't going as expected. Big hugs from me. We're always here to talk no matter where you're at. Sorry I don't have anything helpful to add as have no experience in what you're facing xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 7:25pm
Oh Poppy so sorry to hear that you are going through so much uncertainty, grief, and anxiety at the present time.  It simply is not fair to finally get pregnant and then have so much dumped on top of your dream. I hope you are okay. It must be terrifying for you xxx.  I'm sorry I know nothing about these conditions. I hope that everything will be okay xxx

Edited by heavenly.talker - 01 August 2015 at 7:25pm
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 7:26pm
Hi BC :-)
How you feeling mate?
xx
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 10:32pm
Thanks Dolly :)

Sorry I'm not very good at keeping up with all the convo's on here but hope everyone is doing good and staying positive and enjoying the weekend!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 12:01pm
Hey HT I'm good thanks for asking. Feeling a bit more settled than I was the other day which is a relief. How you doing chick?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 1:34pm
Still waiting for AF, definitely nothing exciting though... BFN this morning. Hope the cysts sort themselves soon otherwise cycle won't end. Maybe they can give me some of pills to bring period on?

Feeling virtuous this weekend. I have been on a major declutter spree. Can you see my halo? ;-) bahaha 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 3:11pm

Some period trivia for your sunday afternoon ;) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/15481192444962952/

Edited by CrafteaChic - 02 August 2015 at 3:13pm
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
poppy101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote poppy101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 5:46pm
Thanks BC and HT,
its heartbreaking but I know I'm still blessed to be given this wee girl. We've decided to continue to pregnancy although really nervous. Hope everyone's doing well and treatment is going good too. Xx
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 6:37pm
Again hugs poppy. Keep us posted please. I for one really want to be here for you should you need it. All the very best for the remainder of the pregnancy. I'm crossing everything that it all turns out well for you xx.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 317318319320321 593>