FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 593>
Author
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 9:10am
That's an awesome photo. But that's an awful lot of syringes - I wonder how many cycles she had to do?
Sponsored Links

CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 9:12am
Stink about the cramps mushroom - have you already had the physical side of losing bubs, or did you know you'd lost bubs from the blood tests (sorry I've got people's stories confused) hugs
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 9:13am
Yeah I'm not sure, I think the article said that wasn't even all the syringes she used.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 9:27am
Hi Everyone!

I hope things get cleared up for you soon, Mushroom, and that you can move on with ease from here. Stink about the cramps but I guess it's a "good" sign. Did they give you any pain relief?

BC, yay for starting stims soon and for a good conference! I'm hoping to only be a week behind you:-) Storm, sorry I don't have any advice about the costs of things, but I hope you get it sorted. Not fun getting surprise bills like that. We had quite the opposite problem with my clinic last year - we owed like $1000 and I rang twice to say we hadn't got any bills (I know, what a geek!!! I was afraid of upsetting the fertility karma. Haha). And they sent us a huge bill of $100. Haha! I tried to tell them it was wrong but they were adament. I stopped arguing after three times.

Roubix, I kept meaning to respond to your response about repromed but have forgotten everytime I log on. Have you found lots of little errors every time you go there? Not big ones, but small ones, like they put the wrong dates on things, tick the wrong boxes on the forms, don't send the forms when they say they will, etc? We've had an error in almost every step of the process and have luckily caught them all - but seriously, it's becoming silly now. I LOVE working with them, but I don't know if that's normal. For example, we live 3 hours from the clinic, and the nurse gave us half the amount of the down reg drug she was meant to (which would mean we'd run out before our next visit) and then she didn't give us our stim drugs (which again, we would have needed to start in before our next apt). I had to go back and ask for them. Thankfully DH and I have adopted the "check every possible thing" attitude and have caught most of the mistakes. Should I say something or is this just "human error" and expected?

Still no AF after week of down reg drugs. Does anyone know how long it usually takes AF to arrive when on Buserelin? Still not feeling too many side effects (though I've been a bit grumpy, but I honestly think it's just me and not the drugs. Poor DH!).

Hi to everyone else. Sorry... I'm on the ipad and can't look back to comment about what else is going on :-)
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 9:36am
Have you been on the pill first before buserilin a.girl? I was told not everyone will get AF, and some will get it normal, lighter or heavier! And apparently all options are normal.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 10:01am
Wow that's alot of syringes. She must have done quite a few rounds in the year and a half! If I think about how many I've used just for two cycles, which isn't really that many..... miracles do happen huh!

Mushroom sending you big hugs hun, it doesn't sound like a nice thing to be going through, but I'm pleased for you that it's finally starting to move along.

BC yaye for AF almost arriving! And A.girl a week or so behind... hopefully I'll be about a week or so behind you for my FET cycle. I haven't done down reg before sorry, so can't help there.
I started OPK's last night (late cause I forgot LOL and wasn't on my mind what CD I actually am ) and every month I feel OV, tightness in uterus and ovary pain, but so far at CD18 today, nadda! So I'm worried it's happening late, and I really don't want the stress of that next cycle as I'll be waiting for OV so we can transfer! Might mention it to the nurse when I go in for scratch next week.

A.girl I laughed at your bill story. I'm sure FA don't get it too often, people saying they haven't been billed enough I'm pretty sure it's all good, my EC was 4 weeks ago, so meds were given before that, and I haven't been sent a bill! Just gotta see what they do about the scratch cost.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 12:55pm
Hugs mushroom sorry you are going through this
Good luck to those coming up to treatments. So hard to keep up
Was back at hospital in Wednesday and hug has finally started dropping properly. 2556 to 471 so no more drugs or hospital visits for now. Weekly blood tests till hcg is down to negative. Then wait 2 cycles and try again bid not luck then they will check remaining tube for damage. Seems wrong way around to me but hey I don't make the rules
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 8:09pm
Hi de hi.

BIG hugs to our girls suffering through a loss right now. Not fun at all and my heart goes out to you.

Very busy on here. I won't try and comment specifically as I don't have too much experience with down reg. Bills - I've paid my share of those dang things. Although must say that when they sent through the paperwork for this cycle it was one price then my lovely nurse called me the next week to apologise as she'd miscalculated and it was actually cheaper (Score!). Like you a.girl I'm in a habit of double checking as we live so far away. I'm lucky I don't always need to go to the clinic to get what I need but do still have a 2 hr drive just to the pharmacy that has what I need! I usually run through with them what the next few days look like to make sure we're on to it. They, I must say, are also very good and saving me some travel if they can.

So I thought AF was on it's way but after some cramping it appears not just yet. Def within the week. Home from conference, very tired after my late night but buzzing.
Website for anyone who's into being organised and lists - trello.com. It's just a general website not education based. But you can create boards with lists and add links to websites, docs etc - cool if you're planning something or just like to keep your life super organized lol. And yes I am a bit of a 'geek' when it comes to techie stuff.
Anywho wlll love and leave you - best give some of my attention to DH since I've been away all week.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2015 at 11:04pm
Silly body laying games with you BC
That website sounds cool....ill have to check it out.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 2:15pm
Super quiet - everyone must be out enjoying life (I hope!).

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 9:38pm
I'm lurking :-)
Hi xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 9:44pm
HT - how you doing hun? Where you at with the journey?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 9:58pm
I'm lurking too...

Kumeroa - glad your hcg is dropping now, so hopefully everything will heal with no risk to you.

Craftea - having physical loss now - had huge pain on Sunday and small bleed, and hcg confirmed m/c, with actual physical loss from yesterday. Feels good to be moving on from the waiting part. Brain is kinda trying to ignore everything and think about what will happen with upcoming transfer instead. Got a blood test on Tues, so will phone FA on Weds once I know my latest hcg levels and see what their plan is.

Anyone know what the cutoff date for day 1's are for FET? Aware that I'm running close to the Christmas shutdown... I guess FA will let me know, but if people can ease my wait with some foreknowledge would be good!
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 10:08pm
Huge hugs mushroom.
I'd say day one cut off would be around the first few days of dec if not before. Actually for FET it could even be a bit later.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2015 at 11:05pm
Ah that's not a fun bit to go through with mushroom - I rckon it's more like actual contractions than cramps. Definitely worse than any AF. I think the cut off is end of November if I remember rightly. Hope the physical bit is over for you soon xo
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 10:41am
Happy Monday everyone! (is that an oxymoron???)

I had a great restorative girls weekend with my bestie. Lots of sunshine, walks, swims and waaay too much good food! Lots of tears too, but I think they were needed by both of us - she's going through some stuff too.

a.girl - I haven't noticed any errors with repromed, apart from being called to make an appointment that I'd already made. Maybe you're the patient that makes it better for the rest of us - after stuffing things up with you they're going "oh s*&*, better make sure we don't do that again"!

Kumeroa - that definitely seems the wrong way round.

BC - hope that AF shows up for you soon so that you can get started with drugs.

Mushroom - big hugs.

Storm - is your scratch this week?
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 10:56am
Really is super quiet in here! I too hope everyone was busy having a nice weekend Mine was as crazy as ever - we have renovations going on at our place at the moment..... enough said! haha

And I'm pretty sure I OV'd yesterday! Had a major +ve OPK on Sat afternoon and felt all my usual OV feelings yesterday, interestingly not as full on as usual, but my ovaries are probably still a little over it after EC So I'm usually like clock work with AF coming 2 weeks after OV, so expect next weekend she will arrive,and possible FET around middle of Nov but for now, blood test tomorrow morning, then scratch on Wednesday Craftea did you take panadol before your scratch? I'm just wondering when the best time to take it is... like and hour before kind of thing?

Roubaix yep it is this week sounds like a great weekend with your bestie - just what a girl needs sometimes huh!

How is everyone else doing? Amie, Kristy, Kiwi, HT? Just to name a few hope you are all doing ok.

A.girl how is the down reg going? Any sign of AF yet?

Mushroom big hugs hun, hope you have recovered ok from your pain etc I'm not sure on the xmas cut off for FET's. I too wonder if FET's cut off would be a bit later than other things ??? Just a guess though.

Kumeroa how are you going? Glad your HCG is dropping for you now. With the cut off coming up, will that also mean you will be back to another round in the new year?

Man how crazy is it, that it's already near the end of the year! Christmas deco's out in the shops already.... it's scary LOL
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 11:14am
Hey storm, yep they told me to take 3panadol an hour before the scratch.

Last week of uni here then study leave/exams, didn't think I was too stressed til I started dreaming about exams going badly! Been feeling like AF isn't far the last few days but it's not due for another 10days! Have our wtf appt on Thursday, not sure about going ahead with another cycle straight away or if I should take a break to get more "healthy" but th I don't really know what else will actually make me healthier and if that'll even make a difference.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:30pm
So sorry to hear some girls are going through losses at the moment, my heart goes out to you

BC - let's hope that fa comes soon xx

I haven't been on for a while sorry, just been keeping busy with work and miracle number one so that I don't obsess too much about my FET. Have been given the word that Thursday is the day (ironically my birthday)

So hoping that this works because I don't know what we will do if it doesn't

Kiwi girl - thought it was a good idea for you to make your transfer day a you day given DH can't be there. Have a facial or something nice to relax and treat yourself

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2015 at 9:05pm
Hey ladies
Storm I'm out for 2 cycles once my hcg is back to zero. With the drugs they give you this is for safety of new baby. Fun and games. Think hubby will just be happy to have sex again lol. Not allowed till hcg zero as still a risk of rupture. It's a long wait. Good luck for scratch

Good luck mrs I hope it works out for you
Hi to everyone else
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 359360361362363 593>