FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 593>
Author
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 9:54pm
Hey ladies, thanks for all the well wishes.

No I haven't heard about my embies storm but they did say I would have to call them to ask so will do that tomorrow. My bt is next Thurs, 2wks after egg collection. I took yesterday off work for a 'me' day but had so much piled up to do when I got back today!

Dumb about the 'signs' playing mind games with you Storm

Great news about the grades Craftea!
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Sponsored Links

*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2015 at 9:59pm
Ooh and congrats on the BFP Roubaix!! I hope the estradiol levels settle and you have a happy healthy 8 months ahead x
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 12:02pm
Star that's interesting they ask you to call them? I would've thought as per usual they would call you on day 5 to tell you if they made it to freeze?
That's nice you took a "me" day - sometimes the work that piles up is worth it for those days

Craftea well done on getting great grades!

How is everyone else doing?

TWW'ers? How are you all holding up?

How are our recent BFP'ers - Are we waiting on more bloods for anyone, or just the scans now?

I'm clearly trying my hardest to keep my mind distracted with everyone else - and it's not working! LOL
More cramps this morning - and I now officially hate them LOL I wish they didn't exist. If they aren't going to just give me stabby feelings so that I have some hope of it being implantation - I don't want them!

Hope everyone is having a nice day
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 12:45pm
How many sleeps now storm? lol.

I had bloods Monday that came back fine (well so they said - I've got no idea!). Have another set Monday then scan next Thursday.
Honestly I can't wait to know what's going on in there.

Roubaix - how you doing hun?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 12:48pm
six sleeps BC - though it may aswell be 60 LOL

Oh wow I can't believe you have a scan next week!! Super exciting! Have you done an HPT yet?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 1:03pm
All that damn waiting Storm! This cycle seems like the longest one ever! Finally start stims tomorrow....thankfully, being home along with a head full of down reg drugs is not good for me!
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 1:42pm
Eek six sleeps is a loooong time lol.
Yeah pretty crazy - will be a big 7wks at scan. I'm super nervous about what it'll show. DH is pretty much convinced it's going to be repeat of last time and keeps telling me to not get my hopes up too much...bless him. Nope haven't taken a test yet haha!

Craftea - yay for starting stims tomorrow. Hopefully your hormones might settle in the other direction? (Lol who am I kidding probably not....the dang drugs are hard!).
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 2:58pm
LOL BC it certainly feels like a long time! At least this week already seems to feel like it's going quicker than last week (prob due to all the bloods last week!)
I totally get that you're nervous about your scan - I have everything crossed for you that it's a different outcome this time for you!

Craftea I'm on the yaye for starting stims train! Thank goodness it's finally at that point for you. Hopefully the hormones start to settle down for you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 3:06pm
Yeah I'm hoping that the hormones will balance out a bit as the stims do their jobs - but not holding my breathe - as long as their working, and only a week now til DH is home again.

What happened at your last scan BC? (if you're ok to share it), its all about each milestone with this journey aye, the innocence of being pregnant doesnt exist for us any more :/
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 3:48pm
Totally ok sharing Craftea. Last year after my second FET from first IVF I got a BFP, good bloods etc then went in for my scan at nearly 8wks and there were no heartbeats, one embryo had split into 2 so was expecting twins! Was the most devastating experience of my life. I so thought that once I finally got UTD that my lot had been had and I was the home stretch. Pretty stupid now on reflection.
So of course this time that's hanging behind me which is why I'm struggling a little bit. I'm not thinking too far ahead of next week to try and keep myself level. I actually didn't think that if I got UTD again I would feel as scared as I do as I usually try to be as positive and strong as I can but it would seem it's bugging me more than I care to admit.
Anywho I'm sure all will be well. Hopefully DH is going to be able to come with me. Mum offered but I actually feel like I either need to do this on my own or with DH. Bit strange wanting to go on my own if DH can't come but sometimes I find it easier to get my head together if I'm left alone (if the news is bad of course) than if I've got to interact. Don't know if that makes sense at all?

Anyway I'll stop raving on and get on with my day job lol. Hugs and love to you all. I'd be lost without this thread (which I'm sure I've said before!).
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 3:52pm
Thanks for asking everyone. I'm feeling heaps better than I was, but still pretty bloated (that's my only issue now). I now only look 4-5 months pregnant as opposed to the 7-8 yesterday! But apparently my hormones are all ok so it should hopefully go within a few days.

I actually have no idea what the plan is for me with bloods/scan etc now. I think the worry with me feeling so awful meant they focused on that and forgot about explaining the process from here! I've got to go pick up some more pessaries tomorrow so I'll check then.

Storm - are you going to wait the full 6 days or do a cheeky HPT before then?

Craftea - yay for injectable drugs! The prescribed kind, not the other sort obviously
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 3:56pm
BC I totally get wanting to go in alone if DH couldn't come. I would want the exact same thing!

And I am so grateful for this group too! Anyone else just wouldn't get my daily madness like you all do LOL

Edit: Roubaix I don't think I will do an HPT - I did one last time, and decided not to this time. By the time they call on Tuesday arvo I would've finished work for the day - so if it's bad news at least I'll be home and not at work like I would be if I did an HPT in the morning

Edited by Storm11 - 25 November 2015 at 3:58pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 4:07pm
Ah BC that would really suck, an extra miracle stolen all at once :( Its always hard to know how you're going to cope with things - those feeling just jump up and bop you over the head when you're least expecting it!
Yeah I'd go have the scan on my own too if DH isn't around - but then I do most things on my own with him gone most of the time, i'm not really close enough to anyone else that i'd want to share the actual journey with.

Roubaix - i've been on injectables for 2 weeks already...just the down reg ones, that suck all the good life out of you (i really don't look forward to menopause!) tomorrow I start stims and hopefully that'll put some good back into my head...and hopefully some energy too!
Hope you start feeling better - that OHSS is not pleasant!!
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#6 12/16
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 4:13pm
BC - Sorry, I was far too slow typing and missed your post. That's a really horrible experience, but there's no reason to assume that the same thing will happen again. Totally get not wanting anyone but DH there.

Craftea - oops, of course you have! Hope the stims treat you a bit better.

Edited by Roubaix - 25 November 2015 at 4:42pm
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
Amie174328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amie174328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 7:16pm
Congrats on the BFP Roubaix! Exciting to have the scan coming up next week BC.

Julian, Star, Storm hope the wait is going okay.

Two more sleeps for me. We're both coming home a bit early on Friday afternoon so we can get the news together.

Our karotype/chromosome tests came back normal for both of us which is good news because we decided to go ahead with the FET before the results were back because they take a month.
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2015 at 11:07pm
Hello, I'm still lingering. Haven't really had a chance to pop in here as my mil ended up being diagnosed with two brain tumours so a lot going on atm in my wee little life of ups and downs, just trying to stay calm and hold onto this wee miracle inside me. It's the most terrifying and emotional moment in my life and I am so heartbroken for hubby and his family. So trying to stay strong for them.

I'm finding it hard to be excited about being pregnant but I think it's just because of what is going on.

I'm all done with bloods storm, just waiting for the 7th December to roll round for 8week scan.

4 years TTC #1 - October 2015 - BFP

TTC #2 April 2018
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 7:23am
Oh my goodness JMM2B. Sorry to hear your news. Sending love and light for your MIL and for you, your hubby, his family, and your bub. xxx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 8:51am
JMM huge hugs from me. That's awful to be going through at this time of what should be joy for your family. We're always here for you if you need hun.

Amie - exciting not long til test day now. Are you doing a sneaky HPT?

Hi and hugs to everyone else. I've got a busy few days on....meh lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Kiwigirl75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kiwigirl75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 11:34am
Jmm worry to hear about mil. Prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

I have been lurking since our cycle failed and it has been great to see the success stories coming through!! Well it's been about a month now and DH and I have made the decision to give it another go. Rang fertility associates and apartently we still have. Consult with dr paid for. End of cycle one which we did t know about. Dr not in Nelson for ages or fully booked so I will do a phone consult on 14 dec. I imagine it will be something like when we had a blighted ovum these things happen it's a numbers game etc. as. Had 12 eggs collected 10 fertilised and 6 made it to day 5 I don't think they will change any protocol?

Hat has other people's experiences been? Realistically with timing of my cycles due dec 28, I think we won't start until end of jan. which is fine by me as getting time off in jan is hard. As always fingers crossed for those waiting on results!!!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2015 at 12:45pm
Oh JMM2B I'm so sorry to hear that, and so sorry you have to go through all of that at this time. Sending big hugs and love to you and your family.

BC that's great you have a busy few days.... will make the time till your scan go quicker

How is everyone else doing?

Today is the day that AF would've normally started to make an appearance... so if that doesn't happen today or tomorrow - i'll be able to pass that phase of wondering if it would still come regardless of my late LH surge! ... then on to the next "wonder" of this wait.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 394395396397398 593>