FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 490491492493494 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2016 at 2:50pm
Another quick post. Lol I'm useless.
Agirl just wanted to say the last two Ivf ive had 8 fertilise so think that's a pretty good number. All the best Hun xx

Hey to you all xx Sorry but useless but so darn busy.
Ok back to work for me.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2016 at 9:44pm
Great work on getting 8 fertilised a.girl, surely there are at least a few goodies in there!

Yay for getting a second opinion storm, I hope the lipidol flush does the trick!

All the best for Monday's test Mama P, hope you and your DH can find plenty to distract you this weekend to make the wait go faster.

Hi to everyone else! I am still reading along and hoping for good news for you all x
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:31am
BC hope things calm down for you a bit! Yaye for the weekend

A.girl thanks for that info. Funny how FA had a different answer to the Gynae on that one

Star nice to "see" you. hope things are ticking along nicely for you x

How is everyone else doing? Mushroom haven't heard from you in a while, hope everything is going ok with you.

Does anyone know how long the Karyotype testing take to come back? We haven't done them yet but are hoping to get the time today, but am now wondering if it's the type of test that takes weeks to get done?? Looking at my calendar and if AF plays ball, I could be having the lipidol in around 3 1/2 weeks, so am hoping to have all my blood results by then.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:53am
Hopefully it's different now, but it took our karyotype 6 weeks!!!
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 12:29pm
Thanks Agirl for the advice on the PGS
I'm thinking we might try without it first as I don't want to tell my parents when we start our round as my mum will stress me out with questions daily lol

I caved and called FA. She said they have just sent paperwork to the July group and I'm in the group after them so should receive something in next couple of weeks so that makes me feel heaps better to know where we stand!

Happy Friday everyone
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Auntie Awesome View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auntie Awesome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 12:43pm
Storm, my hubby recently had karyotype done and it was less than a week.
TTC 2 years
Me 32, him 38. severe MFI.
IVF + ICSI cycle #1 April 2014. BFP with 1 x frostie. Beautiful baby boy born Jan 2015

TTC #2 FET May 2016. BFN

IVF #2 July 2016, 14 eggs, 1 embryo, BFP!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 2:18pm
Thanks a.girl and AA. I've just been to get bloods done.... 12 vials later!!!
A.girl that's crazy it took 6 weeks! Fingers crossed it's more around a week hehe

Faith good on you for calling FA, and exciting you are coming up soon!

Hope everyone is having a nice Friday
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 3:23pm
TGIF that's what I think!!!

Very busy times on here but great to see that we're starting to get some action for some people. Hopefully all this action turns into some darn BFP's and babies at the end huh.

All good at my end. Work is just end of term busy. Don't know what planet I've been on because this week I suddenly realised all these things I hadn't got done lol. Catching up so all is well. Have got to get DH to sign our IVF forms then get them scanned and back then it'll be good to go for August cycle.

Have a lovely weekend - stay warm!
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 9:59am
Hi ladies things are going well with me. On day 5 now and injections are fine. Start 2nd injection tomorrow of Orgalutron and the scan on Tuesday. Crazy how fast it goes while on it all. We cancelled our weekend away to Wellington, will need to make it some other time.
How you all have a nice weekend!
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2016 at 2:11pm
Does anyone know anything about embryo adoption in NZ?
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 9:10am
Morning ladies. Hope everyone had a nice weekend - it's was beautifully sunny here in Auckland (as is today) but very chilly!

A.girl I have never heard of embryo adoption before! How was your phone call on Sat re your embryos?

Mama I have my fingers crossed tightly for you today.

Sweetpea pleased your injections are going well. When is your first scan?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 10:08am
Hope everyone's going well :)

Just wondering I've worked out my day 1 for August Is going to be within the first couple of days of August and I'm due to start ivf that month.
Will I be able to start that month even though it's so early in the month or will I have to wait til September?
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 10:38am
Morning girls.

Faith they will take you for any day one in August and even if it's late July. They plan for collection in August when they say that month.

Agirl - I hope Saturday's call went ok but maybe not if asking about embryo adoption? I don't know much about it personally.

Hey Storm - lovely here too but yep a chilly -5 on my way to work this morning so no wonder you're cold up there lol.

How's everyone's treatments going?
Finally got the forms signed and away to start treatment in August. To be honest I've been putting off discussing it with DH as was worried he was going to pull pin on it but nope he just signed the papers happy as. This is the absolute last time though and I know I said that during IVF 2 and 3 lol but truly this it. I have to accept my lot and be done with it. Sometimes I think I'm really mad for trying again but if we can finally get our baby it will be so worth it. And I've started having baby/pregnant dreams again...not always about me but for a long time I haven't had any dreams like that so I take that as a good thing.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 1:54pm
Storm, first scan is tomorrow morning. Do i need to do anything before it? I have rung and asked for nurse to call me back but i am sure you ladies can tell me as well. I know i need to do my bloods before appointment but do i need to do/bring anything else?

Faith, what babycrazy said. I was to be July but my first day was in June, they started me then. You will be fine.

Babycrazy - glad the papers have gone and that your both on the same page. Hopefully it will all go to plan and you get a baby from this cycle. I would take the dreams as a good sign too
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 2:36pm
BC great to hear you have signed all the paperwork and your DH is happy to go ahead too. I really believe you this time that it'll be your last - so I am hoping like mad mad mad that you get your baby from this last time

Faith I'm with the other two. It'll be fine whichever day you start. They are pretty used to AF arriving when it pleases LOL

Sweetpea, nothing you need to take or do before your scan. It's pretty quick really. Good luck!
Mama P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 4:11pm
Storm thanks for thinking of me. Bad news today unfortunately.   My levels are low again which means this will result in another chemical pregnancy possibly ectopic.   
I am at a loss as to what more I can do? I'm absolutely lost.   

Edited by Mama P - 04 July 2016 at 4:15pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 4:55pm
Yay BC for signing papers and fingers crossed for your last go!

Sweetpea good luck for scan tomorrow, hope everything's progressing as it should!

Mama P I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope it's not what you think!

Thanks for the advice ladies :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 4:58pm
Oh Mama I'm so sorry to hear that! I can totally relate to how you are feeling. Did they tell you exactly what levels they came in at? Take care of yourself
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 5:23pm
Oh MamaP I'm so sorry to hear that - sucky suck suck It's especially hard because there is nothing more you can do - each one will either stick or it won't and unfortunately you can't influence the outcome of that, you just have to take it as it comes. Be kind to yourself, I hope your DH is taking good care of you too x

Edited by *Star* - 04 July 2016 at 5:27pm
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 5:43pm
Aww MamaP I am so sorry having been there myself it totally sucks (amongst other choice words I could use).
Like Star said it really is just luck of the draw thing - as rats as that sounds. Sometimes it's an implantation issue which for me they try to combat with colorado protocol or it can just be an issue with the embryo. Look after yourself hun, let yourself feel whatever you want to feel.

Good luck Sweetpea for tomorrow. You just take yourself to your scan. Are you going to FA clinic or another scanning place? If it's FA they'll advise you as to what's going on right there and then but if it's elsewhere they'll send the results on to FA and they'll make contact.

Storm - thanks hun. I hope we get to be baby buddies! How's it looking for you right now? I should be starting mid-august.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 490491492493494 593>