FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 9:15am
Morning ladies. Super quiet in here how is everyone doing? Not too much going on here I think with IVF's etc?

Rach hope you are feeling a little better?

Sweetpea still no sign of AF coming early for you?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 9:44am
Hey storm, yip very quiet in here. Not here yet but i have a feeling it can't be far away. Yesterday i was in the worse mood and everyone was rubbing me up the wrong way, so guess it can't be too far hahaha
I do have a random question, my DH has been reading somewhere that once i start the pessaries then we can't have sex, no idea if this is right and i have been meaning to ask the nurse once we start but i know you ladies will help out. I am a bit unsure on what he has been reading.....   

#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:16am
haha Sweetpea that's usually always a sign AF is on her way. Fingers crossed!
Funny your DH has read that somewhere! I'm pretty sure it's perfectly ok with the progesterone, I've used them quite a bit and have never been told otherwise - just can be a bit of a "mess" that's all.
Are you doing progynova etc aswell? Colorado drugs? That's what I'm doing, and as of yesterday I now need to remember to take 5 pills a day, aswell as the pessaries!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 10:50am
I didn't think so. He wont be able to handle going for 2 weeks with no sex, hahaha maybe i should keep that one quiet
WOW that's a lot of pills in one day! I will be starting progynova (i think) on day 2 and that's all i have apart from the pessaries.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 11:14am
Haha and even longer than 2 weeks if you get pregnant and they continue the pessaries.
Yeah it's heaps! And thinking about it, it's actually 5 different ones (including my elevit) but I actually take 8 in a day two of them are only for 5 days so that's not too bad cause it can all get very confusing LOL I think I do these every few cycles just as an "added extra" to potentially help with implantation seeing how thats my issue. I don't always see the need for it myself, but what the hell, it's not hurting to do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 12:35pm
Wow 8, i struggle with 2 at the moment (iron and folic acid) haha.
True at least your giving it what you can and why not add a few extra tablets in the mix!
I am looking forward to having something to do again each day, kind of give me something to keep my mind busy
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2016 at 7:29pm
Oh BC, my heart aches for you. I really wanted you to get your take home baby. HT's words brought a tear to my eye. Thanks again for all the support you have provided to me and everyone here over the years. I wish you all the best for the next adventure in your life and am confident it will bring you joy. xo

A.girl - my gosh you've had a roller coaster journey lately, it's no wonder you're not feeling your usual self. I am full of hope for you that this last embie may be the miracle that can be the ray of sunshine you need in your life.

Rosey - biggest hugs, it sounds like things are tough for you right now too. Be kind to yourself, and make sure you get some support around you - no one expects you to be bulletproof through all of this journey.

Sweetpea and Storm - thinking of you two going through treatment right now and holding on to hope for you both xo
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 10:08am
Hope everyone is going well especially those having a difficult time!

CD1 for me today, and no spotting! Acupuncture really is doing something it's crazy!
Going to call to get my HSG done next week even though I'm not sure I need it I figure if I've got the appointment I mars well get it done then there's no hold up if the gynae says I do need one.
Other than that still waiting on my appointment from the hospital gynae in regards to more surgery.
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 6:10pm
Starting clomid today. Anyone else taking it?
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2016 at 10:19pm
Hey Faith, great to hear acupuncture is helping. I hope you get everything sorted - if you think you should have heard from the hospital by now, I'd say call them to follow up. I found I always had to be proactive in following up when going through the public system. It's no ones fault - all the doctors and nurses I saw were lovely - they just tend to be overloaded so often don't get back to you when they say they will.

Yay for starting clomid Bonnie - I hope it works for you! I didn't have any luck with it but I have definitely heard of others that have.
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 9:26am
Star nice to "see" you How are you getting along? How far along are you now?

Faith that's great acupuncture is working well for you. Have you managed to call for your HSG yet? I agree with Star on calling the hospital. I haven't been through the public system so don't know for sure, but I've seen plenty of ladies here having to call them cause they just end up waiting longer than they should do to the back log. Let us know how you get on.

Bonnie, not taking clomid here - not sure that anyone here is currently on it? But plenty of us have been in the past so if you have any questions, there will be plenty of answers for you

Sweetpea....... any sign of AF yet????

Transfer for me at midday tomorrow eeeeek!
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 11:20am
Best of wishes for your transfer Storm. Hope this one is covered in glue! xxx
Will be thinking of you.
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 11:22am

New Genetic Carrier Screening now available at Fertility Associates. Dr Mary Birdsall, was interviewed on the Paul Henry show this week and answers questions regarding the test. http://www.newshub.co.nz/…/pre-conception-gene-tests-201608…

For more info you can also check out https://www.fertilityassociates.co.nz/…/genetic-carrier-sc…/

TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 12:26pm
Storm all the best for transfer tomorrow! x

HSG is booked for Monday morning.
Going to call hospital tomorrow to follow up on my appointment so hopefully that gets things moving!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2016 at 7:07pm
Faith, glad u have your HSG booked in for Monday. As the other ladies said, call the hospital!

Good luck for tomorrow Storm will be thinking of u and hope its a sticky one!

Bonnie, sorry haven't used it, so can't help on that one

AF still not here. Think it's gona make me wait till its due or past, grrrrr. The fun of waiting I have differently noticed ive been grumpy the last few days, more than normal when my AF comes, maybe its just because its my first natural AF since EC just messing things up a bit.

Hope everyone else is ok xx
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 9:27am
Thanks ladies - feeling a little different about it this time - not sure why. It's like I have to keep reminding myself that I have to do it, even though I know I do. Think I just feel more numb the more I do. As down as it is, DH and I talked yesterday about what we would do if this didn't work and I think we are going to ask them to put our last two back together. But hopefully it won't come to that! (rant over)

Ugh sweetpea that's a bit annoying huh! Hopefully it's not too far away for you!

Faith that's great you are booked in so soon! Hope your phone call today goes well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 10:44am
Good luck Storm!

I feel really blah today myself. I had a lot of crazy dreams last night and i think my brain is going crazy on this transfer coming up.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 11:42am
Thinking of you Storm. Hope it all goes well xx
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 12:51pm
I'm officially PUPO!! It's funny how your feelings toward it changes in an instant! It went well - once we finally got seen they were running behind, not fun with a full bladder! Saw our little embie on the screen and doc said it looks really good (not sure that means much to me anymore though but still) was actually really cool when it was "let go" from the tube though, was super super bright (DH piped up and said it's bright like a little star ) we could really see it. Never had it like that before, sometimes we don't even really see it LOL hopefully it's a good sign.

Now for the terrible 10 day wait

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2016 at 2:18pm
Glad to hear it all went well Storm! Stick embie stick xx
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 509510511512513 593>