FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 9:46am
Excited for you today Sweetpea! Enjoy "seeing" your little bean before he/she goes back in

Hugs Lulu, I don't have any experiences with D&C but the others info sounds pretty good to me take care and I hope it all goes ok for you today

Ugh I am clearly run down (super busy etc at home, not sleeping the best) not great I guess for upcoming transfer so really need to settle in the next few days I think. I have my first ever stye on my eye! someone said to me my body can be run down - if not, it's at least got me looking at how busy I am though. It's on the inside of my lower corner so it's just irritating more than anything (random moan over )
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 12:20pm
Arhhh i am officially PUPO! That's crazy! All went well, had to wait an hour for it to happen tho, not fun with a full bladder. And got the male doctor at the clinic i don't like. I got to watch the screen and see the little bean put back in which was cool. Now the waiting blood are next Friday

Lulu, take care of your self hun!

Storm, sounds like you need to take it easy and take a few things off your plate. You sound like me, busy busy busy and then it hits you with a cold or something for you body to say stop! Maybe some time to yourself this weekend is a MUST before transfer
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 12:23pm
Yay sweetpea! Very exciting!
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 12:39pm
Yaye sweetpea, PUPO!!! But not yaye for having the doctor you don't like, and having to wait an hour?!?! That's ridiculous!
You are so right, and I am def going to try take a little easier from today!
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 1:25pm
Huge congrats sweetpea :-).  A huge milestone!  grow little bean, grow and stick xx

TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 9:02am
Congratulations Sweetpea, that is so exciting!!! Snuggle in little embie, make a nice home for yourself.

Thinking you Lulu, I hope you're doing ok.

Take care of yourself Storm please, I think some me time is in order this weekend.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 9:06am
Thanks Ladies! It's crazy feeling. I must saying trying not to think about it is not as easy as i was hoping We are going away this weekend and i took Friday off work so it will be great to get away. I am not sure i can wait till Friday to find out though

Hope everyone else is ok? What is everyone else up to at the moment?

Edited by Sweetpea11 - 28 September 2016 at 9:06am
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 9:24am
That will be nice sweetpea having a wee getaway.

I'm ringing FA after work to make an appointment to pick up drugs and get shown how to inject. Freaking out about that part as I'm scared of needles! But if it gets me a bubba it's worth it!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 10:18am
Hmmm Sweetpea - that's what I thought the day after transfer haha I think that lasted till about day 7 Nice that you have a weekend away though - hopefully that will pass some time for you then.

Moonglow yes! I will certainly be trying for plenty of me time looks like mostly rain for Auckland so will be the perfect excuse to stay home and not do much

Faith, exciting! Don't be too afraid of the needles I was super scared at first too, but they are so so fine, it's really easy to do and doesn't hurt or anything at all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 10:47am
Faith, that's ok, the first one is the worst then you get use to them. You will be fine with them. Yay not far now As storm said, they are tiny needles, smaller than the ones they take blood with (like way smaller)!

Storm, glad it's not just me then.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 6:27pm
Hi everyone. How are you all doing?

Congrats Sweetpea - how exciting!

How are you doing Lulu? Thinking of you!

And Storm you def need a restful weekend!

I had more bloods today and hcg more than doubled from 99 to 231 so yay! Start progesterone tonight and next bloods will be on Monday. Staying calm and actually surprising myself!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 6:38pm
That's great news Bonnie!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 6:40pm
Did you get your drugs? And learn how to inject?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 8:02pm
No I totally forgot to ring to make the appointment! Will call them tomorrow, still got like 3weeks til I need to start so not in any real rush :)
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 9:01pm
I have fingers crossed for you Bonnie, things are sounding really good!!

How long do we have to wait for your blood test Sweetpea? lol...

Your big day is getting closer too Storm, i really hope you get rested this weekend.

I am feeling surprisingly good today, very little bleeding, almost no pain. The morning sickness has stopped, i could actually cook dinner tonight. We did head home yesterday, the day surgery unit seemed to think it would be fine (and it was). It was so nice to be comfortable last night and to just mooch around home today. The hospital staff were really kind and caring, it was as good as it could be really.
Rosey13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rosey13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2016 at 10:17pm
Hi everyone, hope you r doing ok lulu, hope everyone is having a good week.😃
I am due for egg collection Friday, it's been a long cycle, can I ask what everyone's opinion has is on a 3 day cycle versus 5 day cycle.
I had a 5 day transfer last time but Dunedin only tend to do 3 day transfer as their lab is small and they said they don't tend to push to 5 days because of this.
Thanks ladies 😃😃
TTC 2nd child for 41/2 yrs
"unexplained infertility"
monitored cycles for 12 months 2013/2014
IVF #1 2015 BFN - 2 frosties
FET 02/16 CP
FET 03/16 BFP MMC 8 weeks
IVF #2 Sep 2016 BFN
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 9:53am
Bonnie great news! Def think it's safe to say this is a sticky one for you.

Lulu, oh I am so pleased everything went well (given the circumstances, as well as it could) for you! And great that you are feeling pretty good. At least now that it's all over you can start to heal emotionally, and move forward.

Rosey yaye for finally making it to EC. Let us know how you get on tomorrow. My first IVF a couple of years ago I did a fresh 3 day transfer, but all these last ones have been day 5 as they were all frozen. My doc has said in the past that he prefers to do day 5 transfers, but that's not to say day 3 transfers aren't successful. I think if it's going to be a viable embryo it wouldn't matter which day it's put back.

Had my bloods this morning, so will be back to the messaries tomorrow, and the x8 pills a day I have to take for the next 5 days

I had a dream last night that I had a baby boy, but it could have been 2 I can't quite remember, it's like it was almost trying not to be too clear on that haha most would love to say that I'm intuitive before my upcoming double transfer..... but it's probably really just due to the fact I had recorded This is Us and watched it before bed last night though, in which there were triplets haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 11:37am
Glad your feeling ok Lulu, just remember to take care of yourself xx bloods aren't until next Friday 7th

Rosey, yay for EC coming up tomorrow! Hope it goes well for you. Sorry i don't know about the 3-5 thing. My clinic did all mine on day 5, will have to wait and see if they work or not.

Bonnie, thats great news! Keep growing little one

Storm, have fun with the messairies i know your pain with the pills haha. We watched This is Us too, it was good. What did you think?

AFM, i am good. Just carrying on as usual. Feeling a bit down in the dumps at the moment but not sure if this is from all the pills or what. DH and i had an argument last night about telling our families, he has very different views on this to me, that makes it hard. He seems fine this morning as if nothing has happened which i think pisses me off more! Should make for an interesting weekend away i guess....
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 12:28pm
Oh sweetpea hopefully you and DH can come to an agreement while you have alone. Is it telling families that you've done the transfer or telling them when you're pregnant? We don't tell anyone that we do transfers, find it's too much pressure everyone else knowing and waiting for the results, and have always said we'll decide who we tell what next, when we get there...... good luck! hope you still manage to have a nice weekend    also as for feeling down, I get that too - and you'll probably notice a few pages back from my last transfer I commented on it too. I think for me it's always that I get down about it not working, even before actually know it hasn't worked - if you know what I mean. Can't be helped with all the meds either!

I actually enjoyed This is Us. The end though!!! didn't see that coming and am def interested to keep watching. What did you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2016 at 2:29pm
Its just telling the family about the cycle. We haven't told anyone we have started and that we have transferred and DH didn't want to till after our results test, which i forgot and mentioned yesterday that we had started our cycle to my mum (like day 2, small white lie to keep them from asking me every 5 mins) and was leaving it at that. I was gona give them more information when i wanted. We didn't want them all knowing about it while is is happening as i couldn't handle the pressure of them all waiting updates now and what is happening and who they might tell. So as far as i see its not a major, they don't know about the transfer and we can deal with it from there.
Just some not nice things were said! I hate fighting! It's not something we do very often either ............

Yes i do remember you feeling down as well now you say that. Guess its just part of the whole process aye? I am worried about it not working.... as i am sure we all do.
I liked it too, i am pretty sure it is a short series though, so like 6 episodes. The ending was great as soon as i seen the fireman in the ward i knew what was going on.   

Edited by Sweetpea11 - 29 September 2016 at 2:29pm
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 593>