FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 593>
Author
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:11am
Hi ladies, was quiet in here over the weekend, hope you all had a lovely long weekend

I'm onto my Orglutran this morning, and man I forgot this is the one that stings! It actually hurt going in and I had to make sure I sat with a wet cloth on the area for a bit eeek. So am onto a night and a morning shot, with my first scan and bloods this Thursday

Laurz welcome over to the thread - but sorry it's taken so long for you. Best of luck with your appointment at FA, do you have one set yet?

Ugh HT how you holding up? Any sign of AF yet? Or a magical BFP

Faith sorry for the BFN, but yaye for AF arriving soon - has it shown up yet?

Kumeroa exciting to be starting your first IVF round. What protocol are you doing? I go straight into injections on day 2 and EC for me is usually around CD14.

How is everyone else doing?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:17am
Storm, I read somewhere that if you let Orgalutron warm up for a bit it stings less. I'm not sure if it works but I've been planning to give it a try this cycle. Let me know if you give it a whirl! I'm starting shots for cycle 2 tomorrow so won't hitting it until the weekend/early next week.
Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:18am
Glad things are trucking along nicely for you storm :)

Nope still no AF for me...maybe tomorrow lol
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:40am
Oh Faith no way!! What a pain. The one time we are happy for AF to arrive, and it takes it's time!

ADN oh I haven't heard that before. How would you warm it up a bit? Interestingly the Puregon I'm on is kept in the fridge and stings a little too. It didn't last time, cause I didn't keep it in the fridge - whoops - but all turned out fine.
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 11:08am
Heya :-)

I did a test before heading away for the weekend it is was a negative. Day69 of cycle today but maybe something will change as I had some ovary pain over the weekend and have a few micro pimples on the chin. I will take this to suggest that I have ovulated woot woot. So in 16 days AF might be here! On the upside... at least I haven't had a period for a while. We all know how grand those are ;-).
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 11:40am
Wow HT day 69! Makes me complaining about my 30 day cycle seem pretty silly! Haha
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 11:52am
Storm, I'm thinking take it out of the fridge for 30 minutes or rub the syringe in my hands for a minute (not that my cold fingers are likely to help much!)
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 12:52pm
Gosh HT! And only just think you OV'd what a pain your body is being! But yes, bonus is no AF!

ADN I might try that with the Puregon, taking it out of the fridge, but the orgalutran doesn't go in the fridge so I might try warming it a bit in my hands first

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 1:05pm
I've got both mine in the fridge!? I can't remember the names of them but the one you take from day 2 on and then the one you start on say 6.
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 1:11pm
Oops, I kept mine in the fridge last time! I just shoved the whole bag in there .... :D
Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 2:07pm
Another BFN for us, just had the call. No frozen embys 😓 Feeling crushed & not looking forward to having to break my husbands heart when he gets home.

Good luck to those of you that have just started a new round, someone is due good news for sure xox
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 2:28pm
Oh babyshrimp I'm so sorry!!! Sending you and your DH big hugs xx

Faith and ADN I don't think it matters. Nurse had said to me the puregon (started at night on day2) should be kept at a much lower temp so keep in fridge and the orgalutran (started morning on day 6)just needs to be kept lower than 27 degrees so not necessarily in the fridge. But like I said, I didn't keep the puregon in the fridge last round and it still clearly did it's job

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 2:39pm
So sorry babyshrimp be kind to yourself and take care! Xx

The nurse told me to do both at night? Maybe I'm on something different?
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 2:41pm
I kept both mine in the fridge too. Was pretty sure they are both meant to be in there.

Babyshrimp, i am so sorry that it hasn't worked out for you guys! sending hugs

AFM, i am now on the mend and just cruising along really. Not much for me to say
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 9:01pm
I'm on the long protocol went to my drug teach today. So on pill then lucrin then gonal f I think. Egg collection won't be till early December.
Sorry to hear of BFN babyshrimp
Can't believe AF isnt here yet Faith
TTC #2 since July 2014. Have had 3 ectopics May 15, Oct 15 and Aug 16. IVF is the only option now as no tubes left
DD1 born Jan 14
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 10:58pm
Oh no, so sorry Babyshrimp that is gutting. Sorry you didn't get arctic explorers either. Big hugs x
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 8:23am
How late do I have to be before FA will investigate? This is totally not normal for me I've never ever been this late!
I'm going to test again on Friday
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 9:03am
Faith, it needs to be 7 days late before they will do bloods to see where it is. And it is a looooonnnnnngggggg 7 days. Been there
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 9:45am
Thanks Sweetpea will call them Monday then if nothing's happened by then!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2016 at 11:35am
Sweetpea and Faith sometimes I think different nurses have different ways of doing things LOL nurse last time didn't even tell me any at to go in the fridge! lol
Faith do you know what protocol you are on? You could very well be on something different. But then again... also maybe just doing it differently.
I officially hate the Gonal F injections! This mornings one was worse and left a little lump and now a decent looking red and purple bruise. The needle for the Gonal isn't as fine as the Puregon so I think that's why it's hurting more as it goes in and coming out

Sweetpea yaye for being on the mend. Will be nice and healthy again just in time for your next transfer

Faith gosh, hopefully AF shows for you soon! Or doesn't but for a good reason
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 593>