FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after miscarriage/loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 153>
Author
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 9:42am
Thinking of you a.girl - hope you recover well xx

Sponsored Links

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 11:22am
good luck a.girl hope it all goes well
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 5:14pm
Hope you are resting up well a.girl.
MC February 2014

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 5:15pm
All seems to have gone well. Just waiting to be discharged now. Thanks for all your thoughts. X
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
bubs2014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubs2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2014 at 7:12pm
Hugs a.girl! Glad things went well and hope you're home now!
DD 2008
MC 12/07, 2/14, 4/14

Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:43pm
Thinking of you a.girl, hope you are doing ok!! x
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 8:33pm
Thanks bub2014 and charly :-) I'm actually doing soooo much better than the last few weeks! The d& c was so much easier than the medication. I'm hardly even spotting anymore and only have very mild little cramps. And mentally it's just so nice not having tjose raging hormones. I'm trying not to think too much about the whole having a baby thing. .. need a break! Hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great holiday weekend! !!!
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 8:34pm
Anyone have any exiting plans????
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 8:59pm
Oh I'm so happy to hear that agirl!! A positive in amongst all the other stuff, so glad you're doing well :) No bigs plans for me just relaxing and shopping for furniture and other bits and pieces for our new house we move into on Anzac Day. So excited....a new beginning for us :) It's been a bit quiet in here lately! I'm also hopig my AF will
arrive this weekend which will mean my cycle is back on track and I can move forward!! Fingers and toes and everything else crossed. What are you up to this weekend agirl?
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2014 at 10:16pm
Yay for new beginnings mac! I hope the move goes well. Luckily dh and I both have the holiday weekend off so we're headed to our property in the coromandel :-) a much needed break from our normal life!
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
Charly28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 8:04am
A.girl, I'm so impressed and so happy to hear you are doing so well and thinks went well :)
I'm 4.5weeks, it's still so early, this time goes so slow!! Every minute of every day I'm nervous that I'll start spotting :( hcg is rising well, and no spotting yet though, so I'm clinging to hope with this one!! Long way to go still though
April 2013, December 2013
My Ovulation Chart

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 9:03am
Yay Charly. I really hope this one is it!!!
AFM I am working all easter weekend which is fine coz I'l get paid heaps extra and then I go on holiday on the 26th!!! I'm going to NZ !!!! yay to visit DH's family.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 12:27pm
I need to get away for a holiday badly. Friend who is due 2 weeks before I should have been had her work baby shower yesterday. Urgh. Lucky I had to leave early so missed most of it. Finding it quite hard at the moment having her heavily pregnant belly showing and everyone talking about it. It's quite in your face really and a constant reminder of what I'm missing out on. Makes it really hard for me to stay positive!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 2:03pm
That sounds so hard NZVeggie. Hope time flies until your holiday.

Charly - I was so nervouse with my pregnancy and I had never experienced a loss so I can imagine how tough it must be. Great that the hcg is doing what it should though.
MC February 2014

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 2:35pm
Yay charly! Those first few weeks feel like months! I remember once realizing I was only six weeks and felt like I had been utd for an eternity. Try to find little ways to distract yourself.

Hugs nzveg. I'm glad you could slip out of work early and have a holiday to look forward to. I have pretty much lost my friend who was due on the same day as my first. I just can't handle the baby talk and seeing her baby. Sigh.

Seaview, what are you up to for the holidays?
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 3:21pm
Waiting to board a flight to Australia right now !
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 6:16pm
I know what you mean a.girl about losing a friend. Right after the m/c I still talked to this particular friend a lot as it helped to be able to talk about my miscarriage with someone. But now the further she gets along the harder and harder I am finding it. I don't know if it's me being overly sensitive but I also feel like she hasn't asked how I am doing for quite a while. And she knows that almost noone else knows I had a m/c so she is one of the few. And I have clearly been having some pretty sh*t days with my mood being very low. I feel like when she finished work in 2 days time I won't make the effort to see her because I don't know if I can cope with that at the moment.

I'm sure as soon as I'm pregnant and past 12 weeks things will change and I'l be a lot more friendly and accepting of the past but at the moment it's just so damn hard. As I'm sure you all know!

Hope you are feeling well a.girl!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 7:33pm
Ah that really sucks NZ vege, so difficult after everything you've been through and then to have someone there in your face all the time is rough. I'm covering someone on maternity leave at work and its hard when people are always talking about her and how she's getting on with the new baby and what she was like when she's pregnant etc....I wish they'd all just shut up about it!! I feel like saying yeah well that pregnant person should be me right now!!! I'd be almost 6 months in by now :(
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 7:49pm
NZvege and a.girl, its so difficult. A girl at work is the same length along as i would have been and i was finding it so hard but yesterday she was balling her eyes out infront of me. Turns out theres something really wrong with her baby and they may have to induce her at 28 weeks with an abdominal deformity. Their not very certain it will live. I just couldnt imagine getting that ffar along and things going wrong. Now I feel terrible about feeling jealous of her :(

Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2014 at 7:52pm
Oh geez animax that's terrible poor lady!! Yet it doesn't take away from what you've been through either, I hope everything works out for your colleague and yourself of course! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 153>