FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after miscarriage/loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 153>
Author
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 8:09am
So happy for you Talz!! Such a nervous time trying to find hb....cant wait for your scan and to hear how it all goes!! Are you auckland based?
Sponsored Links

Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 10:52pm
Oh exciting Talz - so glad you heard it!

I had a great beta today at 18dpIUI, HCG is 1300 and oestrogen is 898, progesterone is at 81.7 and had dropped from 120 but clinic said as long as it's over 40 I'm fine, and naturopath agreed and said it can fluctuate quite a bit at this stage. I deciding whether to use progesterone pessaries as I have them here and they both said it won't hurt and will help my piece of mind...

Oct 11 & Mar 12
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2014 at 11:05am
Great to hear pepe!

Mac I'm in the Waikato :) getting more excited for scan on Monday now that we got HB.fingers crossed it goes well!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 8:33pm
YAY Talz and pepi! Big smile so nice hearing positive things happening for you xx
im still lurking around.. just trying to ignore the fact my angel EDD is next month.. trying to stay as relaxed and calm as possible, one week into my detox and feeling amazing! so that is helping things a lot. would be nice to ride this wave of relaxed-detoxiness into ov and get preg this month naturally...one can hope! sooo close to getting my FA appointment in the mail so will try not to be disappointed if a bfn this month as things will still keep moving forward.. but being so close to my due date itll be hard to stay positive when a BFP before then would be seriously amazing and would make all the difference to how i cope when the day rolls around. working full time all november too so its not even like i can take off and disappear for a few days or anything which i would have loved to do. gotta keep swimming, right?

My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by a.girl a.girl wrote:

Bessie, sorry if you have already said this on here, but was this your first mc? The hcgs seem to take ages to fall aye? I've just had to start repeat hcg tests as well. Was hoping to avoid it but gp thought it was too high for two weeks since the mc. Hopefully yours will be 0 by next week!

Yes first M/C. I've had 4 blood tests now. Can't believe its been that long since I was on here last. They've gone 8, 6, 4 and had a test today so if this one is under 5 aswell I should get discharged and free to start TTC. 
Second AF today post M/c, however the due date would work out at 3 days before Hubby's 30th birthday next year. I'm not keen on throwing a party that close to being due. SO will wait another month. Thats if I get the all clear anyway....
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 9:44am
Gee bit quiet in here lately! Guess thats a good thing, means we are getting bfps happening I phd FA to check I was on the list as I hadnt heard from them and I was initially told my wait would be 8-10 weeks (8 weeks ago) but now she says "oh yes you are on the list...we should see you before the new year, hopefully december.." sigh..guess thats the nature of it all now huh.never take timeframes as gospel! Hubby home last night and I should ov in a couple of days so good timing. Our very last chance before my due date..sooo hope my miracle happens..think itll be a hard pill to swallow if AF shows again..but we'll deal with that if it happens.
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 10:29am
Hey Soda

I hope you get your miracle!

Well AF has just arrived for me again today and I'm just so sick of this journey. Feel like such a failure yet again, just having a really hard time with this. It's been two years now since my ectopic so it's just getting harder as more time goes on.
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 3:14pm
Gutted Sarzy :-( My next AF is due on the 4 month anniversary since George was born and then I get the joy of his EDD - nightmare week I'm thinking!

That's an annoyingly long wait for you Soda! Let's hope you are one of those people that get UTD just before their appointment :-) I know how you feel with being preg before your DueDate, would be nice to get some happiness during such a difficult time!
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 8:31pm
Oh no sarzy! That sucks xx hugs! Its such an exhausting, emotional journey. Know you arent alone hun xx
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:27am
Hey ladies - haven't been in here in ages and I'm so sorry to see there are new ttc after mc members :( hugs to u all this is a great thread that helped me a lot when I had my innocence stripped away so I hope any newbies feel some comfort in that! :)

Agirl I'm so sorry to see u here again, was thinking of u and knew ur nov angel edd is coming up so I'm so devastated to hear u have had to go through another mc. U really don't deserve to go through anymore heart ache - I hope ivf gives u ur take home buba xoxo
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:43am
Thanks ladies, Sara that sounds horrible, I'll be thinking of you.

I guess I'll just take the positive that my cycle went from 43 days down to 28 days! Based on that timing I'll be ov right when we're in Fiji on holiday, fingers crossed
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 8:57am
Ooh a fiji baby Sarzy! That would be cool :) crossing everything for you. And thats awesome about improved cycles woohoo! My detox seems to have helped my body too- I ovd 2-3 days early this time, a day 20 ov is great for me! And my bbt is much higher so thats good- makes me think that assuming DHs swimmers are improving we have a chance just like anyone else and may not need FA to get this baby.. In a hopeful frame of mind today anyway lol long may it last! Covered all our bases big time (incl twice on ov day which is exactly what we did to get DD) so niw the tww begins. ..
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 11:43am
Ohhh good luck for the TWW Soda, hopefully not too torturous for you!

Yes, I'm having absolutely everything crossed that we make a Fiji baby lol.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:17pm
Sorry AF arrived Sarzy! a Fiji baby would be lovely!
Yay about earlier ov Soda!!! My ov was a few days earlier this last cycle (I'm normally a 18-20 girl as well) and it worked for me!!! Maybe those few extra days will be your ticket!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:29pm
Thanks NZVeggie, I hope you're keeping well and your little bean is all nice and staying where it should!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:47pm
I hope so too.... but currently no way of knowing.
Did another hpt yesterday and this was my progression
My tests

I think I'm happy with that. From memory it was better than any line I ever got with my last pregnancy so that's a start.
I know this sounds stupid but really just wish I would get some bad morning sickness or something..... Early days. Maybe it's still coming.

Edited by NzVeggie - 27 October 2014 at 12:49pm

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 12:52pm
They're looking fantastic! Lovely and dark.
Give it a week and you'll probably being feeling awful!
I know, at least you have a definite 'I'm pregnant' when you're got morning sickness etc.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 1:05pm
Yeah that's what I want.... the reassurance of being sick = I'm pregnant. I have only had proper morning sickness with one of my pregnancies... and that was the only one where I got to see a heartbeat. So in a way it won't be completely comforting but it would mean I have gotten past that first milestone as it were.

Anyway - too much time on the internet thinking about pregnancy..... back to real life I go!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2014 at 5:48pm
Looking great veggie! Yep I cant wait to feel sick again too! Lol. Im sure only people in here would get that.. and thanks for the well wishes guys, sooo hoping this is it, esp being our laat chance before my angels due date..but mostly im just over the moon my body is actually improving and not getting worse! Will be trying with all my might to not test until for once! Gives me hope anyway :)
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:14pm
Soda you are sounding great timing and cycle wise. The detox worked huh?
NzVeggie - fab looking tests. I did my last one not the Friday just been but the one before and it was nice and dark so haven't done another. That said, as I'm going through Repromed I get weekly blood tests. Last fri the HCG was at 16,200 and I needed a minimum of 15,000 to have been doubling every 48hrs. So it's looking good so far. I've got one more beta this fri the a scan the next (at around 7.5wks), but that seems a little pointless as both babies died at somewhere between 8-9wks, and sonographer said the last one was perfectly formed 8 week old. So I guess I will scan again around 9 weeks and will start to feel some level of certainty after that.
I've only had some slight queasiness if I'm hungry over the last few days. I assume that may increase like my first pregnancy where I didn't have any MS apart from then or around some food smells (frying onions blugh). My 2nd pregnancy I had hideous all day and night queasiness which I revelled in, thinking it must mean I was all good...the worst was between 8-10 wks. Yet the baby had died at 8wks, so I won't be trusting MS to be a sign either way this time round!
I feel good about this time though and we just hope this is it for us.

Oct 11 & Mar 12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 153>