FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after miscarriage/loss

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 153>
Author
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 6:19am
Thanks a.girl it is a bit like that huh.. im just focussing on getting through this year and starting fresh in 2015..this year has dished out enough crap..ttc, mc, family fallouts, lawsuits, work stress, death in the family...think im just exhausted! Being up since 4am with a DD who "cant sleep" hasnt helped lol. Now sitting in the lounge with a coffee trying to snap out of my exhaustion so I can go to work In 2 hours lol fun times! At least theres just 2 days of work left then weekend..yay :)
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Sponsored Links

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2014 at 12:58pm
soooo tired! somehow DD is coping just fine though lol typical kid! having an awful day at work though, im sure its made worse by my lack of sleep but still its pretty bad.. strongly thinking about leaving at the end of the year.. might make a proper decision when im less tired though so im not irrational!Clown I just want something new i think. really dont want to waste my qualifications though and still passionate about education, but just not where im at right now.. if it were just me id have left ages ago.but DD goes to the centre I work at and although not entirely happy with how they run things here, she has some amazing friendships etc id hate to rip away from her. sooo torn!!! what to do????
nzmadebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmadebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 2:51pm
Hi ladies. I'm new to these forums - previously used forums in the UK (I'm a kiwi but back home after 8 years over there). I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in. I've got a nearly 6 year old. Have had 3 miscarriages in past 16 months and currently newly pregnant again and going slightly stir crazy with what I call 'knicker checking'.

I don't want to upset anyone who is still after that magic double line. Any mc at all is just heartbreaking beyond words and my heart goes out to anyone going through this. If there is a pregnant after mc then please tell me where.

I had 2 years TTC with my son - not one positive test until him. We thought we would just stick with one, but tried last year as a last resort kind of thing (couldn't get rid of the baby stuff so thought we will try, have it not work and then at least say we tried). Pregnant on month 2, miscarriage at 9 weeks. Then what they call 'chemical pregnancies' - man I hate that term!!!! Jan/Feb and May/June.   Now on my 5th pregnancy which is so weird to think after only thinking I would have the one. Mother Nature is a bit cruel when she isn't beautiful.

Sorry for spilling everything. Hard to talk to friends and haven't told any family.
Thanks.
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 5:39pm
Hey nzmadebaby, congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm sure the supportive ladies here will welcome you but if you feel more comfortable there is also a forum called Pregnant after Miscarriage http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/pregnant-again-after-mc_topic41991_page29.html , we have a few people posting in there at all different stages of pregnancy. How many weeks are you?
MC February 2014

Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 7:53pm
Hi everyone

I haven't quite had a chance to read back on everything, how is everyone?

Arrived back from Fiji yesterday and unfortunately I think I missed ov altogether!

Bit gutting but at least I could just relax and enjoy myself :) I'm sure in a couple of days I'll be crazily symptom spotting as usual despite being pretty confident I'm out.

Anyway I hope everyone is trucking along ok, my thoughts are with everyone that's having a tough month xx
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 8:04pm
Hi NZmadebaby - I'm currently pregnant after 3 miscarriages and just over 8 weeks at the moment. I hang out in the thread seaview mentioned so come join me if you like :D

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmadebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 11:54pm
Thanks to sea view and nzveggie….have posted over there. Really just wishing everyone the biggest positive tests and sticky beans. Fertility problems are just horrible. Be kind to yourselves.
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 12:20pm
hi guys, sorry havent read back just at work on my break... think ive made a big decision about my job today. ive had enough. was in tears before the stress level is so high here i just cant do it any more. have been teaching preschoolers for 12 years (or there abouts? lost count now!) and im so tired. I still want to do something with my ECE degree but not working in a centre all week...im done. want to cry as its a big thing to walk away from for me, esp while my daughter is still in preschool herself. but i just dont think i can hold out another year doing this until she is 5... gonna be having big chats with hubby tonight... sorry just needed to get that out. 
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 2:27pm
Hugs soda! Big decision but hopefully you feel a weight lifted off your shoulders!!!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Mac19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mac19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 6:12pm
Hi agirl! Thanks for thinking of me, sorry I haven't been in here lately and I haven't read back thoroughly to check in everyone but I did see your post about your last mc results. I'm so sorry to hear that it is tough regardless but that must be really really tough to swallow. I know your take home baby is waiting in the wings for you. Are you taking a break from TTC now until IVF?
NZVeg how are going?? So far so good?? I'm so so happy for you...bet you're hanging out for that 12wk mark.
I'm doing good, am 30weeks now with our wee boy and can't hardly believe it! I have a growth scan at 32 weeks which is pretty routine for my midwife but hoping like anything all is well.
Everyone else I hope you're doing ok...sending a huge hug to everyone who needs it especially those with angel due dates recently or approaching xxxx
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 8:15pm
Hello

Just wondering if anyone knows much about implantation bleeding?
I had a couple of drops of bright red blood today and then nothing. I've never experienced spotting before AF before and I think it's at least 3 days before AF is due.
Any advice/help greatly appreciated!
I'm probably just clutching at straws though.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 9:17pm
Sarzy - sorry can't help. Never had implantation bleeding.
Mac - lovely to hear your on the home straight. Yes hanging out for 12 weeks, although actually next scan on Monday is my next milestone. Will be 9w1d then so should give me some good reassurance!

Hope everyone else is well!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 10:24pm
definitely possible Sarzy! good luck we need some good news to wind up the year with! Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmadebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2014 at 11:39pm
Hi Soda, Just read your msg re your job. I gave up my nursing career after 15+ years last year as just over hearing bad health news all the time - especially when almost always such nice people. Best thing I've ever done. We had to cut back considerably on holidays, shopping, gifts, etc, but found it actually quite easy to save money in many ways. Have found it so good now my son is at school - can be fully involved as may only get one shot at these school years.

Best advice I had was to just view it as a break for a while - could have gone back anytime really (although have chosen not to renew registration at the moment). Have had many options to get part time work, but not tempting enough yet. I'm doing some volunteer work for a children's multisport organization, and a lot for the school to keep me busy and have referees, but also enjoying the break to just run the house well (for a change! sometimes!) and enjoy my little boy instead of racing around everywhere all the time.

Think it is really helping with the TTC/being pg thing too - being a lot more relaxed.

Just a few thoughts anyway. xxx
cupcaker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 2:43pm
Can I join in here? Its taken me a while to get up the courgae to join a ttc thread. I've got a 3year old who we conceived with no issues. We decided to try for another in jan 2014 and I've had 4mcs since then :-( heart breaking. I've got progesterone for the next BFP but my stupid cycles have decided to become 24 days (previously 28) so now m thinking clomid might be my next step. This is a heart breaking, frustrating, stressful process and part of me just wants to be thankful for my beautiful son and call it a day. Is there a private fb group too? Thanks for letting me join and rant girls x
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 5:40pm
Well no luck for me again this month :(
Good to luck to everyone else.
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 5:40pm
Welcome cupcaker, I'm so sorry for your losses. This is a great group of supportive ladies.
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2014 at 6:19pm
Welcome cupcaker, so sorry to hear of your losses. Multiple losses are extra unfair.

that is no good Sarzy, best of luck for this month coming.
MC February 2014

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 1:18pm
Hi guys!

Quick update from me. I think I'm officially a graduate. Second scan went perfectly today. Measuring a few days ahead and heart rate was 182bpm!
Going to go join a due in June group now!!!!!

Will definitely be popping in to see how you guys are doing! Hope you all join me as graduates soon!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sarzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2014 at 8:09pm
That's so good to hear NzVeggie! You must be very relieved :) Here's to a fantastic and easy time until you meet your little one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 153>