FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July 2014 Babies
    Posted: 25 October 2013 at 11:28am
Welcome to the Due in July 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

rarsberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rarsberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 9:15pm
Hi. I tested today and it came up positive pretty clearly.
We have a 3 year old daughter.
I've had 2 miscarriages (at 11 weeks in October 2011 and at 7 weeks in March 2012), so really hoping that this baby stays and grows.
Just trying to stay positive til we get to the 12 week scan.

I would like to join the private group also.    :o)
Shev1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shev1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 7:22am
Hi, I'd like to be added to the private forum
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:08pm
Hi,
Just got my BFP, a bit of a shock as I was on the pill but looking forward to having a little winter baby. I already have a 21 month old son. Id like to be added to the private group :)
Dunson33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunson33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 8:17am

Hi All- thought I might jump in here feeling a bit more real after bfps 4 days in a row.  Had a chemical pregnancy last month so this cycle was longer and therefore not sure of dates.  Think it will be early July.  I have a gorgeous 3 year old boy, we had been trying for #2 for 18 months so are very excited!  I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Would be great to be added to private group too please 
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 5:22pm
Just a suggestion guys, if one of you PMs skiltz sh will set up th private forum and make a password, from there you can give it to New people, otherwise you could b waiting a while :-)

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 7:28am
Hi Ladies, I'm am 5 weeks pregnant with my third baby. I have two boys so are hoping this one might be pink, although healthy of course is the main thing. I found out at 3 weeks 2 days so have known for a few weeks which is making this time drag on a bit.
I'd like to join the private group to, if its been set up.
Bamberla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bamberla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:49am
Hi ladies, I think I'm just over 5 weeks now - have to wait till dating scan to confirm dates.

Has anyone set up the private group yet? Would like to be added if it has. Otherwise happy to set up a FB group :)
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:05am
Just so everyone knows, the private forum has been set up. You can message me if you would like the password :)
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 1:47pm
im tentatively going to join, was going to wait but i think i want the added support, we had 2 chemicals since DD and got a faint BFP today at 9/10dpo... due with #2 July 15th, wont be convinced properly till the lines get darker and darker as the chemicals never did! will PM animaxnz for password

Edited by ALittleLoopy - 31 October 2013 at 1:49pm

CHEM 6/12+
eeore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eeore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:32pm
I would like to be added to the private group too please
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2013 at 8:51pm
Loopy, I got my BFP at 8dpo and was very very faint, and fortunatly has got really dark now a few weeks on. Hoping the same for you. I had a missed miscarriage as my first pregnancy, so it always plays on your mind doesnt it.
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 9:03am
sure does!! iv had two chemicals so i always fear that it wont get any darker like them :/

todays is pretty good though so Fingers crossed!

CHEM 6/12+
Jandle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jandle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2013 at 2:09pm
Hi, could I please join the private group - thanks
Gabrielle132283 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrielle132283 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 9:24am
Hi - just found out we are expecting our first baby. Roughly due early July. Could I be added to the private forum please
Gabrielle80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrielle80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2013 at 8:16pm
Thank you to the two lovely people who have sent me a private message with the password. When I follow the link in the email to get to my private messages to says I haven't got any and that I don't have permission to view. What am I doing wrong??
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 6:34pm
Hi Everyone, I have just got a positive HPT - I would love to join this group, can someone PM me the private message board password please?
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Smurfling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:58pm
Hello... I would love to join both groups please :-) I have just found out I am a touch over 4 weeks (so due about July 12th) with my third. I also have a 4 year old girl and a 3 year old boy.
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 9:09pm
Hi there,
Have requested password, thanks.
I will be due approx 2nd July (I'm 5.5 weeks). We had a miscarriage at 8.5 weeks a couple of months ago, so I'm a bit nervous this time round! We already have a precious nearly 7 yr old daughter though. I'm relatively new to this site, except a few posts a few months ago. Hoping to be able to stick around this time and get to know some other Mum's due the same time. :)
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2013 at 10:04pm
Welcome new ladies! Very exciting times ahead!

Gabrielle, are you able to see the messages to get the password, or a you having trouble actually opening the message? I know then when I try from my iPad I can't get to my messages, I have to use my laptop. Could that be why?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>