FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 14 Babies
    Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:51am
Welcome to the Due in September 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 10:11am
Oh, pick me due right at the beginning of September. Password please?
LucyW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 2:50pm
I would love the password too please
ClareLund View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClareLund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 5:48pm
Oh can I have the password to please! I am also due very beginning of September.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 7:58pm
Hi ladies! I'm due 1st or 2nd of September, but will be getting a dating scan done in a couple of weeks, see my MW on Tuesday for our first appointment.

I was pregnant earlier this year, but found out I was going to miscarry when I went for my dating scan. I had had bleeding pretty much all the way through, not loads, but enough. I took off the one cycle afterwards to know everything was back on track, and now we are PG again! This one looks a lot more hopeful, no bleeding

I have PMd to get the private forum set up and for the password, so will pass it on when it is sorted.
LucyW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:10pm
Cheers - looks like I'm due 1st or 2nd September too but my first child was born 2 months premature so who knows!. I will go off to Dr next week and then hopefully book in with my midwife.
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 8:22pm
Just a wee piece of advice guys, If you PM skiltz (Possibly a couple of you) then your private forum will get set up and you will be given the password :) congratulations. and good luck with the next 8 months.
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
rhubobbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhubobbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:43pm
Yay :) I am due early September with number two. Would also love the password to the private forum :)
TeacherLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeacherLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2013 at 7:11pm
Oh wow- September 2014 already. Congratulations to all you lovely ladies (and those still to find out). I have a September 2012 baby.
Have a happy and healthy pregnancy
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:13pm
The private thread can be found the bottom of the main forum screen. It's called 'September 2014 Babies'

If you could provide anyone with the password that turns up here with the password that would be great.

Please PM myself if you need to request the password.

Good luck with your journey!

Thanks
Skiltz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2013 at 6:22am
Everyone should have the password now See you all there!
Maddy136016 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddy136016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2013 at 11:46pm
Hi all,

I am five weeks today due 2 Sept, would love to be part of the private forum
MrsMellowpuff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMellowpuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:41pm
Would someone mind giving me the password too? We are due September 1st :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 1:52pm
Password sent to both above
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 4:20pm
Oh me, pick meeeee! I would love the password to the private forum please - EDD 13 September :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 6:49pm
Sent
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 9:00pm
Hi all. Super happy to be expecting our 2nd child around Sep 9th. Can I have the password please?
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 9:05pm
why hello there MrsMJD!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 9:07pm
Password sent
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 10:19pm
Hi there DinoMum long time no see lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>