FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked3 YEAR OLD NIECE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cruzychic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruzychic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 YEAR OLD NIECE
    Posted: 19 April 2014 at 7:22pm
Hi Everyone

I have my 3 year old niece's birthday coming up in June and am really lacking in ideas as to what to get her. She is not a girly girl very much a tom boy as her Dad is a farmer and she is always on the go. Any ideas or help would really be appreciated. She loves animals and playing outside but she already has so much and I would really love to get her something new and exciting I love being the spoiling Aunty lol

TTC since October 2009
Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010
Sponsored Links

Mary143082 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary143082 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2014 at 12:07am
So lovely to see that you have such a well balanced niece. She sounds so lively and energetic. Usually when gifting, I ask the parents what it is they think she needs. If it's within my budget, I buy it or if it's something big, I often contribute towards that gift. Has she started preschool yet? This year my sister bought DD a membership to a learning games site. We often pick up projects or craft activities from it and use it as our weekend bonding activity.

Are you a DIYer? If you are, there are some amazing projects on Pinterest that you could make for your angel!
 Post Reply Post Reply